The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

marke

Think my friend, If God created all through his son, who else would be in second place?

Second place? This is not the Olympics. God created the universe by the Word of God, Who, although He did not think it robbery to be equal with God, nevertheless took upon Himself the body of a man, the Lord Jesus Christ.

keypurr

The Bible never says Jesus worshipped God the Father. That would amount to worshipping Himself and there is something that does not seem right about that.

I would guess that you have not read the Bible.

Who did he teach you to pray to?

Rosenritter

SUPERIOR TO GOSPEL? Where do you get that? What other lies are you going to try to pin om me?
RD, you're doing a decent job of that yourself without needing help. You define yourself as a heretic and then forget about it in a day's span, you totally ignore Christ's admonition to judge not lest ye also be judged, you claim that it is absurd that Paul was ever called a heretic then you in the same breath respond to the posted passage where he responded "after the way which they call heresy, so worship I ..."

Are you really telling me that you didn't know that both Martin Luther and William Tyndale were declared heretics? Rome failed to kill one and succeeded on the other.

So let me explain simply "superior to the gospel." We have the gospel. We can read ourselves. I have. Jesus never preached a Trinity. But you seem to claim that a this Trinity invention is fact and vital. That Jesus never did, its not in the Gospels or the whole Canon. Therefore, when you preach your doctrine as vital and judge others for questioning it, you have put yourself as superior to the gospel.

marke

I would guess that you have not read the Bible.

Who did he teach you to pray to?

Jesus prayed to the Father. I pray to the Father in Jesus' name. Jesus never worshipped the Father and yet His disciples worshipped Him. If Jesus was not God then His disciples sinned against God by worshipping Jesus.

CherubRam

The book of Revelation uses "first and the last" as the name and title for Jesus four times, and the gospels also says that Jesus created all things. That would make Jesus effectively whom you call YHWH. God has used different names at different times. To Abraham he was known as "I AM", he was known as Jehovah at the burning bush, and he called himself Jesus in the days of John the Baptist.

He also identified (prophesied) his name as Jesus back in the days of Moses as well. It's the type of thing you can miss if you're reading quickly.
"I'Am" is not in the Hebrew language. The term "First and the Last" is used only for the Father in the Old Testament, which suggest there is a problem in the book of Revelation.

Right Divider

Body part
RD, you're doing a decent job of that yourself without needing help. You define yourself as a heretic and then forget about it in a day's span, you totally ignore Christ's admonition to judge not lest ye also be judged, you claim that it is absurd that Paul was ever called a heretic then you in the same breath respond to the posted passage where he responded "after the way which they call heresy, so worship I ..."
That is completely FALSE and will NOT become true just because you keep repeating it.

Are you really telling me that you didn't know that both Martin Luther and William Tyndale were declared heretics? Rome failed to kill one and succeeded on the other.
I don't see any relevance. Paul was also called a heretic even though he was correct, so I'm in good company when you call me one.

So let me explain simply "superior to the gospel." We have the gospel. We can read ourselves. I have. Jesus never preached a Trinity.
Jesus most certainly taught that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit were God. Jesus also spoke to His Father. Was He speaking to Himself?
John 17:5 (AKJV/PCE)​
(17:5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.​

Is it your contention that "thou" and "with thine own self" is referring to the SAME person was the one saying it?

But you seem to claim that a this Trinity invention is fact and vital. That Jesus never did, its not in the Gospels or the whole Canon. Therefore, when you preach your doctrine as vital and judge others for questioning it, you have put yourself as superior to the gospel.
What a pile of propaganda!

Your rhetoric provides nothing but bluff and bluster, just like so many here that will not accept the truth.

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"I'Am" is not in the Hebrew language. The term "First and the Last" is used only for the Father in the Old Testament, which suggest there is a problem in the book of Revelation.

Maybe proves there is a problem with your theology.

CherubRam

Maybe proves there is a problem with your theology.
[FONT=&quot]Acts 2:27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, you will not let your holy one see decay.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 13:35[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So it is also stated elsewhere: “‘You will not let your holy one see decay.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 2:32[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God has raised this Yahshua to life[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and we are all witnesses of it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 13:34[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God raised him from the dead[/FONT][FONT=&quot] so that he will never be subject to decay. As God has said, “‘I will give you the holy and sure blessings promised to David.’ [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ephesians 2:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And God raised us up with Christ[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

keypurr

Jesus prayed to the Father. I pray to the Father in Jesus' name. Jesus never worshipped the Father and yet His disciples worshipped Him. If Jesus was not God then His disciples sinned against God by worshipping Jesus.

Peace

I disagree friend, Jesus Christ has a God that he worshipped. Did he not say that he was going to his God and our God?

We have one God, the Father, and one Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus was a servant son of his Father. He is now the mediator between God and man.

keypurr

So, I am not the same person as the system administrator if I am my own system administrator? Your logic doesn't work, Keypurr.

Peace

An image is not the subject that it is an image of.

Never. Think, stop twisting. You can not change the meaning of the word image to suit your needs.

God made an exact image of himself in Heb 1:3, you need to deal with it. That exact image is a spirit like the Father is, it is not a human like tradition teaches. That spirit became flesh in the body prepared for it.

lifeisgood

Nope, God is not an IMAGE of himself. Sorry, Proof that Christ is not God for he has a God.

It must grieve the heart of God to see someone who at one time had the Truth abandon it with such vehemence just because a demon came and said that he had a better way than God's way.

Be careful, keypurr, not fall here:
Hebrews 6:4 – 6 — Aramaic Bible in Plain English — “But those who have descended once to baptism and tasted the gift from Heaven and received The Spirit of Holiness, and tasted the good word of God and the power of the future world, who would sin again and again crucify The Son of God, and become contemptible, cannot be renewed to conversion.”

Right Divider

Body part
Peace

Never. Think, stop twisting. You can not change the meaning of the word image to suit your needs.

God made an exact image of himself in Heb 1:3, you need to deal with it. That exact image is a spirit like the Father is, it is not a human like tradition teaches. That spirit became flesh in the body prepared for it.
It does NOT say that God MADE an exact image of Himself, but that Jesus Christ IS the exact image of God in His NATURE.

You pervert scripture at every opportunity.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Peace

So you believe in two Gods. How interesting.

Right Divider

Body part
Read it again. Your way wrong. Do not assume anything.
I have read it many time and do NOT assume anything.
Heb 1:1-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, (1:2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; (1:3) Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

BEING and not MADE.

keypurr

It must grieve the heart of God to see someone who at one time had the Truth abandon it with such vehemence just because a demon came and said that he had a better way than God's way.

Be careful, keypurr, not fall here:
Hebrews 6:4 – 6 — Aramaic Bible in Plain English — “But those who have descended once to baptism and tasted the gift from Heaven and received The Spirit of Holiness, and tasted the good word of God and the power of the future world, who would sin again and again crucify The Son of God, and become contemptible, cannot be renewed to conversion.”
You have have no desire to see the words "express image" in Heb 1:3. Your turning your head away from what is recorded. You fail to put put two and two together. Your spiritual growth has been stopped in its tracks. I understand, I did the same thing for sixty years. Then God answered my prayers for understanding and enlighten me about his express image.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app