The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

When Paul says no works, he is not saying no obey.

We have to obey to get saved and to stay saved.

We obey to be saved by repenting of our sins and calling on Jesus.

You are a non-teller of God's Truth.

James warned us all about preachers such as yourself, gt.

BTW:
- Jesus WAS NOT water baptized so that you could be dunked in water gt.
- Jesus is NOT the Father with a physical body.
- Jesus is NOT the Holy Spirit with a physical body.
- God the Father is NOT called a Son.
- The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus with a physical body.
- James DID NOT preach the sinner could receive salvation through works.

popsthebuilder

Because someone doing what they think is right is called moral relativism.

I'll bring up Hitler again:

Hitler did what he thought was right, but we know wasn't right at all.

There's a HUGE difference between "thinking" something is right and "knowing" it is right.

Again, that's moral relativism.

What I think is right might not be what someone else thinks is right. That's why we have a responsibility to know what is right, and to do that.

Do you think there might be a standard that we can use? I do.

It's called God and His word, the Bible.

If it doesn't line up with either of those, it's probably wrong.

I'm "making a fuss about it" because your position is moral relativism, which is wrong.
You don't know what my position is and are basing all your assumptions of the use of a singular word.

There is objective morality and it is known through the Word and Spirit of GOD. In that I believe we agree, so I ask again why you keep bringing it up after we have already come to an agreement and I even explained why I specifically used the word think as opposed to know. I don't take pleasure in going in circles so I am done spinning my wheels in this one.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

No works are these work, these are the works we are not to do to get saved:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Have you taken your cross and physically died for Jesus yet, gt, as Jesus commanded if you want to be His disciple? (Lk. 9:23-24)

Last time I told you this your response was LOL! Oh, yeah, I forget that you, gt, DO NOT follow Jesus' sayings as you vociferously fill your mouth with, 'I gt, say that I follow Jesus EXACTLY.'

James warns about preachers such as yourself, gt, having God's Truth MIXED with your UNtruth.

BTW:

lifeisgood

Do you take some offence or object to my words you quoted? Was I lying? What issue do you take with the truth?

You and gt MIX the real God's Truth with UNtruths and the two of you vociferously say you do not do so even when shown by Holy Writ the two of you go IN MANY POINTS against God's Truth (and that is not gt's truth for you agree with her).

God's Truth

The ONLY thing your understanding, gt, will do is SEPARATE me from WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did which is ALL SUFFICIENT to SAVE and KEEP SAVED the WORST of SINNER.

Your false doctrine, gt, points the worst of sinner to work for their own plan of salvation, which leaves them going directly to hell working on how not to get there. What good is God's Truth with your UNtruth for the worst of sinner?

JAMES WAS WARNING about preachers such as yourself, gt.

You are not speaking truth, for James warns about faith alone.

I know who Jesus is and what he did for all, it is why I trust what he says to do and I do it.

God's Truth

Your false doctrine point the worst of sinner AWAY from WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did as the ALL SUFFICIENCY to save him/her.
That is insane, for the truth does not point the worst of sinners away from Christ. The worst of sinners are shown how to be saved by doing what the Creator says to do to get saved. That sinner has to start by fearing God and humbling himself.
JAMES WAS WARNING about preachers such as yourself, gt.
That is more insanity talk, because James would not warn against obeying Jesus.

For you, gt, are a very, very, very, dangerous preacher, gt, for you, gt, MIX God's Truth with your UNtruth and peddle it around.

Do you think Satan would preach obedience? According to you, Satan would preach obedience as I preach obedience; and you think you are normal when you say such things?

God's Truth

Which you have confessed you DO NOT do. I can go get the quotes about all the times you say you do NOT follow Jesus' sayings.

You are deceitful. I obey Jesus and you have no idea what that means because you have never entered.

There are things that Jesus says to do or you will NEVER ENTER.

Do you know what those things are?

God's Truth

Those on the side of the real God's Truth would not ever say ONLY DO.
How dumb for you to get that I preach only do and not have faith?
You don't do what the Bible says that Jesus says if you don't have faith.
BTW:

He was.

There is only one God and He is the Father. Since Jesus is God, then he is also that one and only God.
Jesus is not a lesser God making the other God a God.
Jesus is God the Father come in a lesser form when He came as a man.
We are all our spirit with a physical body.
Jesus' spirit is the Spirit of God.
He came as a Son.
God the Father came as a man. We all are our spirit with a body.
Why do you keep putting down obeying Jesus' wonderful teachings?
JAMES WAS CALLING OUT PEOPLE THAT preach LIKE YOU GT.

That is delusion what you speak.

popsthebuilder

You and gt MIX the real God's Truth with UNtruths and the two of you vociferously say you do not do so even when shown by Holy Writ the two of you go IN MANY POINTS against God's Truth (and that is not gt's truth for you agree with her).
Opinions are great and all, but perhaps you would care to substantiate your claim against my faith and the origins of my belief, with the Holy writ you speak of. Let us discuss it peacably that I might be shown to be wrong openly and too openly repent of the misdirection you accuse me of preaching, openly.

God's Truth

Show us how you have sold everything you have and gave it to the poor. Oh, yeah, you have confessed you do not follow this easy command of Jesus, 'cause it ain't for gt, but it is for everybody else.
You are mocking Jesus.
Jesus said that his teachings are light, easy, and not burdensome. You have went against Jesus by making it hard, difficult and burdensome.
There is more demanded though of those who helped Jesus lay the foundation.
When Jesus had his earthly ministry, it was a traveling ministry. A person who traveled with Jesus had to leave their home.
Luke 7:23
Blessed is the one who does not fall away on account of Me."

Those who helped lay the foundation had a harder time. Look how many times Paul was beat and put into prison, and even into the lion's den.

Show us
1) how you came to Jesus (because you declare vociferously that your testimony is sooooooooooooo powerful, you don't dare share it),
I will not tell you. You don't even value Jesus' teachings, for you say we don't have to do what he says. So why would you value my testimony at all?

2) how you follow Jesus, and

I have told you that many times before and I will tell you again.

I stay in the realm of the Spirit by living my life not holding people's sins against them, by my staying humble, by watching my life and closely, by not getting angry, by not lusting, by being content with what I have...etc. Obeying Jesus' words is powerful. His words are Spirit and life. If you do what he says you will enter, you will be in the realm of the Spirit.

3) how you took your cross and died for Jesus.

If you would do what Jesus says to enter, you would be given understanding. Those in the times of the laying of the foundation had to take their cross more literally because they were endanger of being literally put on a cross.

THAT IS WHAT JESUS SAID (Lk. 9:23–24). You laughed at Him when I pointed it out to you.
You are a dishonest person who is deceitful. I don't laugh at Jesus. I have laughed at your ignorance.
No WONDER JAMES WARNED/WARNS about preachers such as yourself gt. Shame that you take God's Truth and mix it with your UNtruth.

You falsely accuse me and show exactly what you do.

God's Truth

Have you taken your cross and physically died for Jesus yet, gt, as Jesus commanded if you want to be His disciple? (Lk. 9:23-24)

Last time I told you this your response was LOL! Oh, yeah, I forget that you, gt, DO NOT follow Jesus' sayings as you vociferously fill your mouth with, 'I gt, say that I follow Jesus EXACTLY.'

James warns about preachers such as yourself, gt, having God's Truth MIXED with your UNtruth.

BTW:

You are a dishonest person. Next time you say I did something you need to show it. Use that quote feature.

popsthebuilder

2 Timothy 2: 1. Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2. And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 3. Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. 5. And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. 6. The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits. 7. Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things. 8. Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel: 9. Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound. 10. Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. 11. It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12. If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13. If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself. 14. Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 15. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 17. And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18. Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19. Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. 22. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23. But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. 24. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25. In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26. And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. 2 Timothy 3: 1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was. 10. But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, 11. Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12. Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 13. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17. That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 4: 1. I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 6. For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8. Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 9. Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me: 16. At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge. 17. Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. 18. And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. 22. The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.

lifeisgood

You are not speaking truth, for James warns about faith alone.

ROFLSmiley.gif

I know who Jesus is and what he did for all, it is why I trust what he says to do and I do it.

Even though, I, gt, have confessed that I, gt, do NOT do what Jesus said exactly; however, I like to fill my mouth boasting that I do. I can get your posts where you confess you do NOT obey Jesus if you want.

====
BTW:

God's Truth

ROFLSmiley.gif

Even though, I, gt, have confessed that I, gt, do NOT do what Jesus said exactly; however, I like to fill my mouth boasting that I do. I can get your posts where you confess you do NOT obey Jesus if you want.

====
BTW:

How about you take a little bit of time and play along with me?

It won't be hurtful to you.

What do you have to lose?

How about it?

lifeisgood

That is insane, for the truth does not point the worst of sinners away from Christ. The worst of sinners are shown how to be saved by doing what the Creator says to do to get saved. That sinner has to start by fearing God and humbling himself.

Your false doctrine point the worst of sinner AWAY from WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did as the ALL SUFFICIENCY to save him/her as you preach that you must OBEY BEFORE you have ever heard the Gospel of Salvation.

That is more insanity talk, because James would not warn against obeying Jesus.

You have no idea what James is talking about.
Part of what James is talking about are warning about preachers such as yourself, gt.

Do you think Satan would preach obedience? According to you, Satan would preach obedience as I preach obedience; and you think you are normal when you say such things?

THAT IS EXACTLY what SATAN PREACHES. SATAN PREACHES OBEDIENCE. - Don't trust totally and completely WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did as the ALL SUFFICIENCY for your salvation.

Trust in yourself for your own salvation.
Make your own way of salvation.

NO, NO, NO, don't look at WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did as the ALL SUFFICIENT for your salvation says Satan. Look, at me, I, Satan, have a better way. Trust me, Satan, on this. I, Satan, can show you the better way.

"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns" (Matthew 16:23).

Come, come, come after me, I gt, want to help you; I, gt, will show you how to OBEY. Just don't forget that I, gt, have confessed that I, gt, DO NOT OBEY at all. I can get the quotes where you say you do not obey if you want.