The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
and that means they are a family, they are not a family?

God is one, monotheism. This is all you are able to understand. Jesus is equally of the one, as is the Holy Spirit. They are not three separate gods.

The nature of God is not at all like humans. It is rue humans can know death and afterlife, which animals do not know, but humans have to go beyond self understanding to understand the concept of God, and then it is still short of divine vision.

popsthebuilder

Anyone's.

David was a man after God's own heart. He still committed murder and adultery.

Sure, those who seek God will be less likely to be swayed, but that still doesn't mean we should only do that which we "think" is right.

We should KNOW what is right, find out, if necessary, and do that

I told her to do what she thought was right as opposed to doing something for the wrong reasons.

Why are you still taking issue with it, and why did you take issue with it in the first place.

It is very obvious that very many can easily be turned from the truth even though the truth is within all creation and existence.

I'm pretty sure David though that murder and adultery weren't right. He did them regardless.

That's why I said DO what you think is right. If it was in a different context; as in not pertaining to me, then I would have taken more care to say "know", but as I had mentioned to another here recently knowing, when it comes to others here, can be somewhat difficult because we are only gathering information from a persons words, and their actions may be quite contrary to those words in reality. So now do you know why I chose the word think as opposed to the word know?

And please do tell me why you're making such a fuss about it?

Did I do something to offend you? Are we to hold grudges? Oh wait; do you believe the teachings of the Christ to pertain to you as a believer in GOD?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

You can't figure it out. You are one who opposes.

When you want to have understanding, let me know. I want to help you.

The ONLY thing your understanding, gt, will do is SEPARATE me from WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did which is ALL SUFFICIENT to SAVE and KEEP SAVED the WORST of SINNER.

Your false doctrine, gt, points the worst of sinner to work for their own plan of salvation, which leaves them going directly to hell working on how not to get there. What good is God's Truth with your UNtruth for the worst of sinner?

JAMES WAS WARNING about preachers such as yourself, gt.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

To go by the teachings of those who go against me here, you would have to believe them BUT NOT DO WHAT THEY DO.

LISTEN TO THAT MADNESS.

Those who go against me and say we only have to believe Paul and not obey Jesus---

Do they want you to do what they say?!!!

They say believe but don't obey.

Don't do what they say. Don't listen to them.

Your false doctrine point the worst of sinner AWAY from WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did as the ALL SUFFICIENCY to save him/her.

JAMES WAS WARNING about preachers such as yourself, gt.

For you, gt, are a very, very, very, dangerous preacher, gt, for you, gt, MIX God's Truth with your UNtruth and peddle it around.

lifeisgood

Those one the side of truth would not ever say don't do.

You should point ALL people to WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did as the ALL SUFFICIENCY for Salvation.
Your false doctrine points AWAY from WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did as the ALL SUFFICIENCY for Salvation.

JAMES WARNED about preachers such as you, gt.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I told her to do what she thought was right as opposed to doing something for the wrong reasons.

Why are you still taking issue with it, and why did you take issue with it in the first place.

Because someone doing what they think is right is called moral relativism.

I'll bring up Hitler again:

Hitler did what he thought was right, but we know wasn't right at all.

There's a HUGE difference between "thinking" something is right and "knowing" it is right.

It is very obvious that very many can easily be turned from the truth even though the truth is within all creation and existence.

I'm pretty sure David though that murder and adultery weren't right. He did them regardless.

That's why I said DO what you think is right.

Again, that's moral relativism.

What I think is right might not be what someone else thinks is right. That's why we have a responsibility to know what is right, and to do that.

If it was in a different context; as in not pertaining to me, then I would have taken more care to say "know", but as I had mentioned to another here recently knowing, when it comes to others here, can be somewhat difficult because we are only gathering information from a persons words, and their actions may be quite contrary to those words in reality. So now do you know why I chose the word think as opposed to the word know?

Do you think there might be a standard that we can use? I do.

It's called God and His word, the Bible.

If it doesn't line up with either of those, it's probably wrong.

And please do tell me why you're making such a fuss about it?

Did I do something to offend you? Are we to hold grudges? Oh wait; do you believe the teachings of the Christ to pertain to you as a believer in GOD

I'm "making a fuss about it" because your position is moral relativism, which is wrong.

lifeisgood

Those one the side of truth would not ever say don't do.

Those on the side of the real God's Truth would not ever say ONLY DO.

BTW:
- Jesus WAS NOT water baptized so that you could be dunked in water gt.
- Jesus is NOT the Father with a physical body.
- Jesus is NOT the Holy Spirit with a physical body.
- God the Father is NOT called a Son.
- The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus with a physical body.
- James DID NOT preach the sinner could receive salvation through works.

JAMES WAS CALLING OUT PEOPLE THAT preach LIKE YOU GT.

lifeisgood

How sweet you all are for telling everyone they do not have to do Jesus' hard teachings.

NO.

Jesus' teaching are not hard.

Show us how you have sold everything you have and gave it to the poor. Oh, yeah, you have confessed you do not follow this easy command of Jesus, 'cause it ain't for gt, but it is for everybody else.

Show us
1) how you came to Jesus (because you declare vociferously that your testimony is sooooooooooooo powerful, you don't dare share it),
2) how you follow Jesus, and
3) how you took your cross and died for Jesus.

THAT IS WHAT JESUS SAID (Lk. 9:23–24). You laughed at Him when I pointed it out to you.

No WONDER JAMES WARNED/WARNS about preachers such as yourself gt. Shame that you take God's Truth and mix it with your UNtruth.

lifeisgood

We are not saved by the law, but by GOD'S grace, but that doesn't mean we are to wholly ignore the law written in our hearts (the conscience). We abide by the teachings and way of the Christ and follow the guiding light that leads to GOD because of faith, not contrary to it. Don't you agree?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Who in the world is saying that we are to wholly ignore the law written in our hearts?

When I read some of your posts, popsthebuilder, there is a visceral feeling that comes to me from the bottom of my heart that I MUST pay attention to. It is a WARNING to me.