The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

How do you hey that I was denying that from what I posted please?

I'm trying to say that any who considers themselves saved should be wholly persuaded by the Holy Spirit and be doing the works of GOD through the Spirit at every conceivable moment, not for salvation

You said obey/do good works not for salvation.

or praise or attainment or reward

You said not of reward.

We receive the reward of eternal life if we obey.

or due to fear of judgement, but because their personal wants and desires will have been removed from them and replaced with the desire to do, instead of what is "best" for them in regard to personal attainment or possession (greed), what is wholly good and for the sake of those in need.

Basically if one actually believes themselves to be saved then they wouldn't so much speak about it, but it would be known through the works done through the Holy Temple, by the Spirit.

God's Truth

Always back to the circumcision apostles of the 12 tribes .... you do NOT know what the gospel of the grace of God is.

Jas 1:1 (KJV)
(1:1) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Always ignore of the actual meaning of scripture.

That's GT...

P.S. Why is James excluding gentiles?

He was speaking the same gospel as Paul preached to the Jews and Gentiles.

Jesus is not divided.

Jesus would not give different gospels.

You are in grave error.

popsthebuilder

You said obey/do good works not for salvation.

You said not of reward.

We receive the reward of eternal life if we obey.
Oh....I see.....

What I meant is that we do regardless of attainment and not for attainment, not that we do not receive things promised.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Oh....I see.....

What I meant is that we do regardless of attainment and not for attainment, not that we do not receive things promised.

When we obey, we eat the flesh of the Lord, and it tastes good. Don't know how one can separate the goodness from the doing.

God's Truth

God's Truth

The only time ‘faith alone’ is mentioned in the Bible, it is to tell us what kind of faith not to have.
James 2:24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.
Faith alone without any right action does not save. Apostle James says such faith is DEAD.
Many denominations call that dead faith ‘saving faith’.

James 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
James tells us faith alone cannot save a man. See James 2:14.

James says faith alone is like a dead body that can't do anything.

That “dead faith” is NOT the most important kind of faith ever known.

Right Divider

Body part
No it doesn't; very good.

How would using the words of scripture as descriptors be equating GOD to a person?

What does though, is limitimg GOD to multiple personalities and traits and characteristics of people. Namely using the words person or persons to describe the Spirit of GOD is both unbiblicle and indeed limiting the Infinite to the temporal and the Creator to the created.
Once again, you are wrong. God describe HIMSELF as FATHER AND SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.

A child could surely grasp such.
This child believes the Bible.

Willful ignorance is NOT ignorance and will be judged against those who know.
:juggle:

popsthebuilder

Once again, you are wrong. God describe HIMSELF as FATHER AND SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.

This child believes the Bible.

:juggle:
Just because a word (father/ so) is used to describe a relationship between two things, that doesn't mean that those things are limited to that relationship, or how we understand it. But when that word or those words (father/ son) are changed to another word (persons) then you are limiting that all encompassing thing (GOD) to mere creation (person).

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is there, but some people are blind and under the snare of the devil and can't see it.

Adding to scripture is a sin, GT.

Paul asks who it is, and Jesus tells him. Paul believes in the Lord at that time. Is he saved yet by receiving the Holy Spirit? No.

Jesus tells Paul to enter the city and t will be told you what you must do.

At no time did Jesus ask Paul do you believe me now? Yes Paul do you believe now? Okay then, you are saved. That never happened.

Acts 9:5 "Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied.

6 but get up and enter the city, and it will be told you what you must do."…

There is no "to be saved" anywhere in that passage.

Please stop misquoting scripture.

Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priestand asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven.Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”So he, trembling and astonished, said, “Lord, what do You want me to do?” Then the Lord said to him, “Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice but seeing no one.Then Saul arose from the ground, and when his eyes were opened he saw no one. But they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus.And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank. - Acts 9:1-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts9:1-9&version=NKJV

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You said water baptism was a sign to the Jews. Give the scripture that says that or concede.

Jesus told John to baptize him because it is what Jesus wants us to do, get water baptized.

If we are required to be water baptised, then why did Paul say this?

Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you.Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.”Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius,lest anyone should say that I had baptized in my own name.Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas. Besides, I do not know whether I baptized any other.For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of no effect. - 1 Corinthians 1:10-17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians1:10-17&version=NKJV

Right Divider

Body part
Just because a word (father/ so) is used to describe a relationship between two things, that doesn't mean that those things are limited to that relationship, or how we understand it.
And I never said any such thing.

You just KEEP beating straw-men.

But when that word or those words (father/ son) are changed to another word (persons) then you are limiting that all encompassing thing (GOD) to mere creation (person).
Nope... a FATHER is a PERSON ... a SON is a PERSON.... etc.

This does NOT in ANY way limit God.

The doctrine of the trinity does NOT say that God is JUST the three persons.