The question the Left will never answer

quip

BANNED
Banned
Post it, lets see. (i also didnt mention a specific case and i had in mind a case from colorado, where gays wanted a cake for a reception when gay marriage was even illegal in colorado and he offered them other things for their reception, and you are wrong about what you just said i am assuming you mean melissas cakes in oregon and you are wrong on your facts they refused make a wedding cake and it was clear they had made regular cakes for them before)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/03/sweet_cakes_appeal.html
Just admit that you just lied.

No more red herring responses to you hypocrites.

Seems clear cut to me. They refused her a wedding cake...specifically so.

MrDante

Can you explain why there are cakes right there they baked shown on the video which are seen even without clicking on it, when you claim they dont? You like to outright lie, dont you.

See this for more information: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/5/video-puts-muslim-bakeries-florists-in-gay-rights-/

:dunce:

he went to multiple bakeries including the Golden Bakery on Warren Avenue which only bakes bread.

the random image from the video that YouTube displays is from Dearborn Sweets

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I know perverts are afraid, they get thrown off buildings in muslim countries .....

Tossing opponents from high-rises is one of Vladimir Putin's trademarks - but President Trump continues to admire his leadership style!

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here:
https://www.oregon.gov/boli/SiteAssets/pages/press/Sweet Cakes FO.pdf

See finding of fact #9. The refusal was based upon learning that the couple getting married was same-sex, not on any specific request for a particular message or even names of the couple.

Except that you initially claimed the bakery wouldnt serve them at all, because they were gay.

The muslim bakery also denied them a cake to celebrate their gay wedding, apples and apples like i said.

rexlunae

Except that you initially claimed the bakery wouldnt serve them at all, because they were gay.

I don't think I did. I said they wouldn't sell them a cake regardless of message. We weren't talking about other types of cakes. Regardless, that isn't what I meant. Are we clear now?

The muslim bakery also denied them a cake to celebrate their gay wedding, apples and apples like i said.

Be straight with me. Did he find a single case of being refused a cake that was for a wedding without getting into some custom message designed to offend them?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I don't think I did. I said they wouldn't sell them a cake regardless of message. We weren't talking about other types of cakes. Regardless, that isn't what I meant. Are we clear now?

Be straight with me. Did he find a single case of being refused a cake that was for a wedding without getting into some custom message designed to offend them?

The problem is that most Muslim men are closet homos

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

MrDante

If a bakery doens't sell wedding cakes at all how is not selling a wedding cake constitute denail?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If a bakery doens't sell wedding cakes at all how is not selling a wedding cake constitute denail?

Non issue, you can put down the straw man. He is shown clearly being denied in the video i posted, and denied from bakeries that baked cakes for weddings. Anything else is irrelevant.

MrDante

Non issue, you can put down the straw man. He is shown clearly being denied in the video i posted, and denied from bakeries that baked cakes for weddings. Anything else is irrelevant.

No he isn't. He went to a bakery that bakes only bread and was told just that...so just what is he being denied?