The question the Left will never answer

quip

BANNED
Banned
yeah, i so want a burka for my birthday, and to be raped and acid attacked for disagreeing with a man...

wow what a life, im so missing out...

Of course not. But I'm sure you'd clearly accept the "best" of both worlds. Yes?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He meant someone besides you. Odd how this must be pointed out to you.

It needs to be pointed out to him, its unlikely a christian will be tossing a gay off a building, its almost certain to happen though in a predominately islamic country.

Odd how liberals whine about christians, yet support islam.

quip

BANNED
Banned
It needs to be pointed out to him, its unlikely a christian will be tossing a gay off a building, its almost certain to happen though in a predominately islamic country.

Odd how liberals whine about christians, yet support islam.

Nah they get beheaded!

I suppose being critical of christians means I'm for beheadings?!

The dots you righties try to connect. :doh:

Lon

Sad isn't it. Extremism of any stripe seems to rob people of rationality...

:nono: She is simply asking along the lines,and according to the OP:
"Why us? We don't toss people off buildings, we don't hate people, just are trying to be wise in our actions as well as not excuse 'hate' and other harming sins. Even 'if' hating murderers is bad, isn't murdering worse?"

We believe we know why....."If they hated Me, they will hate you".... but it still comes as a bit of a surprise. It just doesn't seem that yelling at someone to "LOVE!!!!" is that harsh. I realize we are scapegoated especially lately about any sin the Bible calls sin, but we aren't stopping people, just telling them 'it is wrong and harmful." Odd that people would choose 'us' to argue with, persay.

I 'think' that's what she is asking. Not 'that' extreme or 'that' robbed of rationality, is it?

Lon

That didn't take long to swoop in!

I had sudden visions of Harpies not elephants.
:plain: Again, if there is a past history.... If just this thread, that Harpy is you, actually. Read just above.

I think even a Christian-hater (whether you are or not) would be able to empathize with the question and answer it meaningfully :think:

quip

BANNED
Banned
:plain: Again, if there is a past history.... If just this thread, that Harpy is you, actually. Read just above.

I think even a Christian-hater (whether you are or not) would be able to empathize with the question and answer it meaningfully :think:

Just tugging at A4T's pigtails while she offends my shins with her Buster Browns.

All in partisan fun!