The question the Left will never answer

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:nono: She is simply asking along the lines,and according to the OP:
"Why us? We don't toss people off buildings, we don't hate people, just are trying to be wise in our actions as well as not excuse 'hate' and other harming sins. Even 'if' hating murderers is bad, isn't murdering worse?"

We believe we know why....."If they hated Me, they will hate you".... but it still comes as a bit of a surprise. It just doesn't seem that yelling at someone to "LOVE!!!!" is that harsh. I realize we are scapegoated especially lately about any sin the Bible calls sin, but we aren't stopping people, just telling them 'it is wrong and harmful." Odd that people would choose 'us' to argue with, persay.

I 'think' that's what she is asking. Not 'that' extreme or 'that' robbed of rationality, is it?

You are correct :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry you are afraid of being thrown off buildings, no one should have to be afraid of that.

Becasue Muslim bakers don't discriminate.

Sorry, im not gay, cant happen to me.

:rotfl:

Steven Crowder in this video here went to the Golden Bakery on Warren Avenue and was told that they couldn't sell him a wedding cake or a cake of any kind because the Golden Bakery only bakes bread. Can you explain just how that is discrimination?

Can you explain why there are cakes right there they baked shown on the video which are seen even without clicking on it, when you claim they dont? You like to outright lie, dont you.

See this for more information: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/5/video-puts-muslim-bakeries-florists-in-gay-rights-/

quip

BANNED
Banned
I don't see it at all. Do you have a lively imagination?

Do you not admit that the christian religion has not played a key part in the formation of our country, laws?

That's generally an otherwise outspoken ascription to the foundation of our country. Yet, now you want to overlook it's influence?

Don't be disingenuous.

rexlunae

Can you explain why there are cakes right there they baked shown on the video which are seen even without clicking on it, when you claim they dont? You like to outright lie, dont you.

See this for more information: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/5/video-puts-muslim-bakeries-florists-in-gay-rights-/

Did he uncover a single instance of a case where a Muslim-owned bakery wouldn't sell him a cake in general, regardless of message? He seems not to be getting much push-back until he asks for something ridiculous to be written on the cake. Because that's the apples-to-apples comparison to be made. All bakeries, Christian, Muslim, Kosher, are entitled to decline to write a particular message on a cake. That's their free speech. What's a problem is when a bakery decides that they won't sell exactly the same cake to a gay couple they would to anyone else. That's what Christian bakeries have gotten into trouble over in the past, and it would cause a problem for a Muslim bakery if they did the same thing...however, it's rather telling that he couldn't get that specific type of action on camera.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Did he uncover a single instance of a case where a Muslim-owned bakery wouldn't sell him a cake in general, regardless of message?

No, and neither did the gays who sued over wedding themed created cakes, and in fact in several cases were even "friends" of the bakers, who offered them other treats for their celebrations but only refused a created wedding cake.

It was 100 percent apples to apples.

Now spin.

quip

BANNED
Banned
No, and neither did the gays who sued over wedding themed created cakes, and in fact in several cases were even "friends" of the bakers, who offered them other treats for their celebrations but only refused a created wedding cake.

Now spin.

"Treats" are not a cake.

Exactly what was requested and what was denied?

rexlunae

Now spin.

Angel, we've been through this many times before, and you are simply wrong, whether you're lying, or just so convinced by the hysterical reactionary dreck you read that you can't actually tell, but the court case in Oregon that you are talking about involved the bakers refusing service before even discussing the contents of the cake. It's right in the judge's ruling. You can't do that.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your playing the victim.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
in what way do you "live under the influence of Christianity"?
1611b0c2d74b812ed9cd8d53da4c2fae.jpg

ClimateSanity

Do you not admit that the christian religion has not played a key part in the formation of our country, laws?

That's generally an otherwise outspoken ascription to the foundation of our country. Yet, now you want to overlook it's influence?

Don't be disingenuous.
That's secondary influence. The laws were passed by earlier generations of Christians. Those laws could not be passed today if we started fresh. There is absolutely zero influence from today's christianity on our culture.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Angel, we've been through this many times before, and you are simply wrong, whether you're lying, or just so convinced by the hysterical reactionary dreck you read that you can't actually tell, but the court case in Oregon that you are talking about involved the bakers refusing service before even discussing the contents of the cake. It's right in the judge's ruling. You can't do that.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your playing the victim.

Where am i wrong, show me, lay it out with facts, like i showed.

How am i a victim, if a queer insisted i give them a cake, after i politely declined, i would throw one at them and if the law insisted i bake one and provide it, I would sit in jail.

You?

PS, to prove your position ( which is false)you need to only show that any of the sued cake shops, refused to serve them anything at all, because they were gay.

Which is what you falsely trying to claim.

Go for it.

rexlunae

Where am i wrong, show me, lay it out with facts, like i showed.

We've been through this so many times, Angel, is there any reason for me to believe that you'll listen and engage any better now than you have in the past? If you'd had the slightest curiosity or integrity, you could look it up trivially.

How am i a victim, if a queer insisted i give them a cake, after i politely declined, i would throw one at them and if the law insisted i bake one and provide it, I would sit in jail.

You?

Great. I suggest you do that. I wouldn't. Not for the sake of discriminating against someone, anyway.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
, but the court case in Oregon that you are talking about involved the bakers refusing service before even discussing the contents of the cake. It's right in the judge's ruling.

Post it, lets see. (i also didnt mention a specific case and i had in mind a case from colorado, where gays wanted a cake for a reception when gay marriage was even illegal in colorado and he offered them other things for their reception, and you are wrong about what you just said i am assuming you mean melissas cakes in oregon and you are wrong on your facts they refused make a wedding cake and it was clear they had made regular cakes for them before)

Facts: The controversy began four years ago when Rachel Bowman-Cryer and her mother visited the bakery to test cakes for Bowman-Cryer's wedding. Bowman-Cryer had purchased a cake from Sweet Cakes by Melissa before, but this time, Aaron Klein turned her away. Klein said his company didn't bake cakes for same-sex weddings.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/03/sweet_cakes_appeal.html
Just admit that you just lied.

No more red herring responses to you hypocrites.

quip

BANNED
Banned
PS, to prove your position ( which is false)you need to only show that any of the sued cake shops, refused to serve them anything at all, because they were gay.

Which is what you falsely trying to claim.

Go for it.

The controversy began four years ago when Rachel Bowman-Cryer and her mother visited the bakery to test cakes for Bowman-Cryer's wedding. Bowman-Cryer had purchased a cake from Sweet Cakes by Melissa before, but this time, Aaron Klein turned her away. Klein said his company didn't bake cakes for same-sex weddings.