The question the Left will never answer

musterion

I have a question, ladies and gentlemen. If Islam is so peaceful, why is everybody so damn frightened of offending them?

And, on the other hand, if Christianity is so violent, as people like Whoopi Goldberg and others tell us, why is nobody afraid to offend Christians?

People laugh at, make fun of, and mock Christians all day long with no fear whatsoever. But you so much as think anything offensive about Islam and they descend on you and they accuse you of violating political correctness and they beg you to shut up.

Rush Limbaugh

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And the reason why it’s nigh on impossible to do is because for two generations we have not taught critical thinking. We have people in this country who, by definition, are highly educated. By that I mean they’ve gone to college and they have degrees. We don’t know what they know, but by our definition they’re highly educated. They haven’t the slightest idea how to critically think. In fact, it might be useful to define critical thinking. Essentially curiosity, a willingness to not blindly accept what looks good, that buttresses what you think.

I think the reason for that is that education has become indoctrination.

BINGO!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
who says anyone is afraid?

I know perverts are afraid, they get thrown off buildings in muslim countries and they arent racing to the nearest muslim bake shop to demand a cake for their gay wedding or reception or gay pride celebration, and they arent suing them for not making one, wonder why?

We both know why.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I know perverts are afraid, they get thrown off buildings in muslim countries and they arent racing to the nearest muslim bake shop to demand a cake for their gay wedding or reception or gay pride celebration, and they arent suing them for not making one, wonder why?

We both know why.

You almost sound jealous. :think:

MrDante

I know perverts are afraid, they get thrown off buildings in muslim countries

I'm sorry you are afraid of being thrown off buildings, no one should have to be afraid of that.

and they arent racing to the nearest muslim bake shop to demand a cake for their gay wedding or reception or gay pride celebration, and they arent suing them for not making one, wonder why?

We both know why.
Becasue Muslim bakers don't discriminate.

MrDante

True, the left will never acknowledge their sickening campaign of Fake News. Fake News will always be associated with the left -

photo.jpg

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/