The Politically Correct

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been lowkey pushing for Maxine Waters to be the next Speaker of the House. She's one of the few Democrats who matches the clarity and conviction of the anti-Trump ex-Republicans (Richard Painter, Steve Schmidt, etc.)

Indeed ... she or either of the two you mentioned would be great. Too bad the GOP are too cowardly to follow the example of Schmidt and Painter.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
That's a silly thing to say and it marginalizes/contextualizes your zealotry. Which means the only people you're going to move with that nonsense is people who are already standing beside you. No, the critique of both parties seems apt to me, standing outside of them and suspicious of both, while retaining hope that national self-interest may yet overwhelm the pettier sort.

Yes. The answer to Trump's assault on American values isn't for the left to go daft in the other direction. It's for decent people on all sides to move back toward decency.

Jerry Shugart

Yes. The answer to Trump's assault on American values isn't for the left to go daft in the other direction. It's for decent people on all sides to move back toward decency.

Like changing the law in regard to abortion to the way it was previously?

Or perhaps you think that it is decent to kill the unborn?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

Like changing the law in regard to abortion to the way it was previously?[/quote[

I don't think Trump has had an abortion lately, although when he was younger, he was an enthusiastic pro-abortionist. He switched when he wanted to run for president as a republican. It just fit his lifestyle.

I was thinking of things like his boasting about being able to get away with sexual assault, and his claim that adultery is not a sin. Do you disagree with his values on these things?

Or perhaps you think that it is decent to sexually assault women?

Jerry Shugart

Or perhaps you think that it is decent to sexually assault women?

Why do you change the subject so fast?

Is it because you actually think that it is a decent thing to kill the unborn?

Are you just ashamed to admit that you actually support the law which allows people to kill the unborn?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No, the real zealots are the ones you support, the ones who encourage the killing of the unborn!
No one on this site has more consistently argued against abortion or debated with those on the other side of that coin than I have. So whatever is ailing you, attempt to subdue it.

Also, the Cowboys made a huge mistake in squandering what was left in Romo's tank. ;)

quip

BANNED
Banned
No one on this site has more consistently argued against abortion or debated with those on the other side of that coin than I have. So whatever is ailing you, attempt to subdue it.

Also, the Cowboys made a huge mistake in squandering what was left in Romo's tank. ;)

T'is the truth Jerry.

Did the Cowboys "abort" Romo?