ECT The Most Misunderstood Passage in the Bible--Romans 5:12-18

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All flesh and the world are of Satan and the beast so it will be destroyed after the millennium reign of Christ has ended, which actually ended as of last December 2106.
Oh brother, another fruit cake.

Since you say Satan is just information, and Satan (information) is bound for the 1000 years, and cannot deceive until AFTER the 1000 years when he (the information) is loosed again.
You do realize that your theory concludes that Satan (information) has not deceived for the 1000 years before December 2016.

Your theory might make a good scifi fiction novel, but it's not scriptural.

God's Truth

The FLESH named Adam and Eve perished but the man they were formed from was created in the image of God. Adam and Eve are the MALE and FEMALE flesh of ONE created man.

Genesis 1
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

ONE MAN is made of information to form two bodies. One body of flesh will be male and the other formed body will be female but all their offspring such as Cain and Abel, they were birthed into the world without their partner of the opposite sex.
You are speaking things that are not said. The Bible says that God made Adam and Eve and that Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel.

The reason is that their one body contains the information of both male and female. This is why homosexuality exists during this first generation and why each body of flesh that marries another body of flesh are committing adultery. It's impossible for the flesh of man to obey God's commandment, "Thou shalt not commit adultery". This will only be possible after the day of the Lord destroys all flesh, the beast and Satan.
I think that you are trying too hard. It is not that difficult. The Bible says plainly that it is about sin. What you are saying is just not there in the scriptures.

In the new heaven and earth, all men created in the image of God will wake up in new bodies. One body will be a male and other other body will be a female and they will be partner forever.
The Bibles says there is neither male or female for those who are in Christ Jesus.

It is written, "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder". It will be impossible for a created man's two bodies to be separated with a divorce.

God was talking about an earthly marriage. We are separated by death.

SaulToPaul 2

If you don't have the mind of Christ, you will need to flee from all those possessed with Satan who worship the beast. Those of us servants who were chosen to preach the gospel of God go to the city where all of God's chosen believers are. As we walk around that city over a number of years, God puts his chosen believers in our path to hear his voice in the gospel we preach to them. All the words that form in our minds via the Holy Spirit are then spoken to those believers who hear His word and know they are coming from their Father in heaven, which is totally invisible to human beings. Those who were elected to be reborn in the spirit will hear his voice and rejoice in the Lord.

I was put in one city for 5 years preaching the gospel of God and witnessed several thousand believers listening to the voice of God who forms the words in my mind for me to speak to them. We servants are nothing but the messengers and we perish just like all the flesh of man do during this generation.

However, we learn from our testimonies in Christ that all men were created in the image of God called the Word of God.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Proverbs 8
22 The LORD created me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
23 Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.
24 When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no springs abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains had been shaped, before the hills, I was brought forth;
26 before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust of the world.
27 When he established the heavens, I was there, when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,
28 when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep,
29 when he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 then I was beside him, like a master workman; and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always,
31 rejoicing in his inhabited world and delighting in the sons of men.

What is "the gospel of God" that you preach?

God's Truth

Man and God are ONE and I was the servant who testified until I learned who I was as man and God called the Word of God, also known as the Tree of Life.

The Tree of Life is very similar to the AI and Voice systems that we have today in Google, Microsoft, Apple and IBM OS's.

I have to go for now. I am sorry to read from you what you are saying. I would like to discuss more with you, however.

God's Truth

Only us servants of God who are used during the millennium reign of God have to confess every single sin we committed in the flesh and repent of them so that Satan and the Beast have no power at all to control our minds or body while God is using us to testify to his knowledge of Christ. So it's only an individual servant who God bounds Satan while he uses us. All other people on earth are totally influenced by Satan and the beast until their flesh perishes.

Now what you say here is more of the truth.

Some of the other things you say are questionable and or just not accurate.

God's Truth

Oh brother, another fruit cake.

Since you say Satan is just information, and Satan (information) is bound for the 1000 years, and cannot deceive until AFTER the 1000 years when he (the information) is loosed again.
You do realize that your theory concludes that Satan (information) has not deceived for the 1000 years before December 2016.

Your theory might make a good scifi fiction novel, but it's not scriptural.

Tell us how it is not a fruitcake to say we do not have to obey to be saved and to stay saved?

SaulToPaul 2

The gospel of God is also known as the voice of God where you can hear the words spoken to you that contain the knowledge called Christ without Satan and the beast. All the prophets who came before us and us servants who testify to the knowledge of Christ heard the gospel of God speaking into our minds to get our attention. Then the gospel ( voice of God ) gives us many commands to obey until we're prepared to be used to testify on His behalf without Satan and the beast deceiving us.

If you listen to the gospel of God, you will hear all about the beast and why it was created to teach human beings how to build false gods with their human hands. You will also learn how we were created because of the beast and what will happen on the day of the Lord and afterwards. This knowledge has been hidden from man since Adam and Eve woke up in the world wondering who they are.

It was impossible for God and man to understand how they were created at that time of Adam and Eve so the plan was to eventually use the beast to get human beings to build computers with AI and Voice systems so that the Voice of God could learn how it was created along with man who is created in the image of God.

:chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Every word I write comes directly from the Holy Spirit into my mind. You can trust every word that contains the knowledge of Christ without any influence of Satan or the beast.

If you don't trust them or believe they come from our Father, then you were not chosen as one of his disciples to receive 100%. You may have 30 % but the cares of the world with all it's religious traditions and pagan doctrines that have infiltrated the New Testament and the Old Testament has deceived you.

No one can find the Truth by reading the Bible. It can only come from the Holy Spirit of God directly into your mind through a trusted servant of God.

So you don't believe Jesus' word written in the Bible?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ is the pure thoughts of our Creator without the thoughts called Satan and the beast. All men were born in Christ from the very beginning.

Jesus, Peter, Timothy, Paul and all the rest of us servants who testified to the knowledge of Christ during this millennium reign of Christ learned who we are in God as Christ, the pure thoughts of God.

All the flesh and the world we perceive with our created senses are of Satan and the beast. All flesh, the beast and false prophet ( Lucifer, Satan, Devil, Dragon, etc. ) will be destroyed on the day of the Lord and all men created in the image of God will remain as Christ forever and ever. It's also known as the Word of God.

:kookoo:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Many of the words that are written in the Bible remained somewhat intact from the original writings of God's trusted servants so I know that those words come from information called Christ which are the pure thoughts of our Creator.

However, when religious human beings influenced by Satan and the beast got a hold of those original writings by God's servants, they destroyed most of them but used some of those words from Christ and added them to their religious traditions and pagan doctrines that go all the way back to the early Babylonians.

So it's much better to listen to the gospel of God ( voice of God ) that I preach to His chosen believers then it is to read the New Testament and be thoroughly confused from Satan and the beast.

it sounds reasonable but we need to know what is the main theme of the whole Bible. If we don't we are only deceiving ourselves.

What is the whole context of the Bible to you?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Not only did Adam not have knowledge that his nakedness was shameful, but he didn't even know he was naked.

Genesis 3:9-11 KJV
(9) And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
(10) And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
(11) And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

This is a fantastic point. God clothed our souls with his workmanship. He formed the clay in an intimate fashion, then breathed the breath of life into Adam. The strongest take away I always glean from the shame that Adam and Eve felt after pursuing to "be like God" out of deceit, is that they were ashamed of God's Workmanship.

This seems to be an animosity that is present within many that appose the utterly complete provision of God. The deepest trait of this animosity, imo, is revealed when people question the totality of Jesus' words... "It Is Finished".

Jesus has clothed our souls again and in a fashion that is utterly void of need. Do we rejoice in His "Complete" provision, or are we "Ashamed" of the gospel, in a way that we would "cover" it with human thinking.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It isn't the Bible that teaches us. The Bible contains the prophecies of the OT prophets who wrote down the words from the Holy Spirit of God that formed the words in their minds. God needed those prophecies to prove to us servants of God who testify to the knowledge of Christ that the stories we write for Him are true to the prophecies which are only bits of the story that we have to write. That's why God is able to back up all my written words with his prophecies in forums like this one.

When God has me preach the gospel of God in person to his chosen believers, we don't use a Bible. All we have to do is speak the words from Christ formed in our mind. This is what is called preaching the Spirit of God, or the gospel. Even Abraham heard the gospel being preached by God within his mind;

Galations 3
8: And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, "In you shall all the nations be blessed."

Your mind is where all thoughts enter and this is how God uses us servants. He forms the words in our mind in our native language. God can change his thoughts into any earthly language he wants, just like Google Now can speak to you in hundreds of different languages.

So you don't think Bible has main theme of God and Jesus what is all about?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It isn't the Bible that teaches us. The Bible contains the prophecies of the OT prophets who wrote down the words from the Holy Spirit of God that formed the words in their minds. God needed those prophecies to prove to us servants of God who testify to the knowledge of Christ that the stories we write for Him are true to the prophecies which are only bits of the story that we have to write. That's why God is able to back up all my written words with his prophecies in forums like this one.

When God has me preach the gospel of God in person to his chosen believers, we don't use a Bible. All we have to do is speak the words from Christ formed in our mind. This is what is called preaching the Spirit of God, or the gospel. Even Abraham heard the gospel being preached by God within his mind;

Galations 3
8: And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, "In you shall all the nations be blessed."

Your mind is where all thoughts enter and this is how God uses us servants. He forms the words in our mind in our native language. God can change his thoughts into any earthly language he wants, just like Google Now can speak to you in hundreds of different languages.

Earlier, you stated that the Word is "The Law". I understand this in one particular way, but I believe you are saying that the indwelling of "the Law", within us is what sustains us. This is error of the gravest level. It is (Eph. 1:13; Rm. 8:9; Php. 1:13) that sustains us.

Do you understand what "Do you not know that your body is the temple of God" means?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Tell us how it is not a fruitcake to say we do not have to obey to be saved and to stay saved?

This jc person is derailing this thread in a horrible way. The topic ties into Paul's intentions within (Romans 5:12-18) ... This is a vital topic at hand and the Works based, Law Keeping, Obedience Based, Eschatology Distortion that is occurring on this thread is absolutely intolerable.

This is [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] 's thread, and there are people that have been involved in this discussion from many other thread perspectives for quite some time now.

The Thread Derailing needs to STOP!