ECT The Most Misunderstood Passage in the Bible--Romans 5:12-18

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If one is denied access to the tree of knowledge and still partake of it 'figuratively', then one could also take of the tree of life 'figuratively'.

Or are you claiming that there is a still a path to the tree of knowledge that was never was blocked?

Adam acquired a knowledge of good and evil that was forbidden to him; subsequently, his offspring inherit that harmful knowledge through natural generation.

It is the cause of humankinds' total depravity . . . it is part of the Godly curse.

The remedy for this tragedy is only found through faith in Jesus Christ. I Corinthians 11-16

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You shouldn't be judging one of God's chosen servants who has spent the last several years preaching the gospel of God to end the millennium reign of Christ.
Satan is bound and cannot deceive during the millennial reign.
It's not till after the 1000 years that Satan is loosed to deceive again.

Revelation 20:7-8 KJV
(7) And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
(8) And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Jerry Shugart

That is not true. We all die because we all sin.

We don't die physically when we sin. When mankind was denied access to the tree of life it was destined that all men will die physically (Gen.3:22-24;Heb.9:27).

On the other hand a person dies spiritually when he sins. And in order to die spiritually a person must first be alive spiritually. Therefore, no one is born spritually dead because Adam's sin is imputed to him.

This is so simple but for some reason it is above your understanding.

God's Truth

You shouldn't be judging one of God's chosen servants who has spent the last several years preaching the gospel of God to end the millennium reign of Christ.

Besides, you need to check out that verse again. The scriptures were never used by us servants to preach the gospel of God but the prophecies are used by God to prove to us servants that our testimonies are true and accurate. Once our testimonies are proven to us to be true, then we're given great boldness to preach each word our Father in heaven forms in our mind just like our Father gave Jesus to preach.

John 14
23: Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.
25: "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
26: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

I am empowered by the Holy Spirit of God ( our Father in heaven )to preach his words from the knowledge called Christ that I have testified to in written and spoken form. Only those of us who have obtained the mind of Christ will understand all the deeper hidden things that no man has ever seen.

I know our Father has guided you to some scriptures that are true to our testimonies in Christ but the Devil can totally confuse chosen believers because they do not have all the knowledge of Christ to resist that deceiving power in their minds.

This means you may have 30 to 60 fold of the word of God but not 100%. Only a few chosen men have ever received 100% of the knowledge of Christ.

I didn't mean to offend you. I added that I too am no apostle.

I understand what you are saying about we have the law written on our mind and heart, for that is about receiving the Holy Spirit.

However, I love having the written Word of God and was defending the use of the Bible.

SaulToPaul 2

The beast is the information that teaches human beings how to build things ( false gods ) with their human hands so for each false god built, there gets to be several sets of knowledge that are usually protected by those who get these thoughts, images, etc. in their minds to bring into the world.

This means the Illuminati is just one of the millions of groups that have been separated since the beast started influencing the minds of men. They protect certain knowledge among themselves that possibly started in the days of the Greek philosophers who were getting ideas from the beast about keeping the population of the earth controlled with wars, disease, famines, etc. These ideas are all inspired by Satan and the beast.

Those of us who have been chosen to obtain the mind of Christ learn about the beast and why it was needed during this first generation. Without it, we would never learn how we're created.

Thanks. How do you feel about the death of David Rockefeller?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
On the other hand a person dies spiritually when he sins.

No we do not die spiritually when we sin . . we sin because we are spiritually dead.

Therefore, no one is born spritually dead because Adam's sin is imputed to him.

Adam's guilt is imputed to humankind, but we are responsible for the guilt of our own sins.

I could say the same about you . . . :nono:

God's Truth

We don't die physically when we sin. When mankind was denied access to the tree of life it was destined that all men will die physically (Gen.3:22-24;Heb.9:27).

On the other hand a person dies spiritually when he sins. And in order to die spiritually a person must first be alive spiritually. Therefore, no one is born spritually dead because Adam's sin is imputed to him.

Listen to this, I will tell it to you another way---what don't you get that even a little infant MUST BE TAUGHT ONE DAY ABOUT GOD?

That baby never sinned yet but that baby still does not 'know' God.

All infants are born spiritually dead meaning they must be taught about God.

Jerry Shugart

Reverting back to your OP . . .

The answer to your question rests in the truth that Adam was created as representative and head of the entire human race. All persons born trace back to him. So when Adam sinned, his guilt was imputed to all his offspring, and the sentence for that guilt is death. Romans 6:23

What death is being referred to here in "bold":

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"
(Ro.5:12).​

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What death is being referred to here in "bold":

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"
(Ro.5:12).​

Death is singular. Spiritual death is manifested in and as physical death, which is the same "wage" from God as punishment for sin. Romans 6:23

Jerry Shugart

Listen to this, I will tell it to you another way---what don't you get that even a little infant MUST BE TAUGHT ONE DAY ABOUT GOD?

That baby never sinned yet but that baby still does not 'know' God.

All infants are born spiritually dead meaning they must be taught about God.

So are you arguing that an infant right out of the womb should know God and the reason that he doesn't is because he is spritually dead?

In the meantime you had no comments about what I said to you earlier"

God's Truth

So are you arguing that an infant right out of the womb should know God and the reason that he doesn't is because he is spritually dead?
Not completely spiritually dead in the way you mean it, for we all have a spirit and without our spirit we would not have a living body.

In the meantime you had no comments about what I said to you earlier"
You say that but what you say is wrong.

I answer all your questions. It is you who does not answer my questions.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what Peter was talking about in 2 Peter 3. What is it that people misunderstand about Paul?

We are all born spiritually dead enough, for we do NOT know God we must be taught about Him.

God's Truth

All men were created in the INVISIBLE spiritual image called God.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Then the VISIBLE flesh was formed for created man to experience life in the VISIBLE world. All flesh and the world are of Satan and the beast so it will be destroyed after the millennium reign of Christ has ended, which actually ended as of last December 2106. Now we're waiting for the day of the Lord when the earth begins to shake violently.

I do not go by what people say about known dates. The day and time is not known.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If death is singular then why is it said that those who are alive physically were dead as a result of sin?:

"And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins" (Eph.2:1).​

Death is both spiritual and physical. It is a singular condition.

Ephesians 2:1 refers to the resurrection ("regeneration") of spiritually dead sinners, (who are still walking around physically) to new spiritual life in Christ.

IOW's, as long as a spiritually dead sinner is still physically living, there is hope he can be transferred, by the grace and power of God, to new spiritual life in Christ.

Jesus Christ has overcome death for those regenerated to new life, so that spiritual/physical death cannot ever prevent their resurrection to be with the Lord forever. I Corinthians 15:54-57

Jerry Shugart

All flesh and the world are of Satan and the beast so it will be destroyed after the millennium reign of Christ has ended, which actually ended as of last December 2106.

I see no evidence that the millennium reign of Christ has began, much less has ended:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth"​
(Jer.23:5).​

God's Truth

There's nothing to worry about. All those born in the spirit of God remain in the spirit while the flesh perishes. All men created in the image of God will hear His voice after their flesh perishes.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

All men were created in the image of God. Now all men have to be transformed to the image of Christ, after having been born outside of Christ.

God's Truth

Adam and Eve were born in the body of Christ. They sinned and were expelled. Jesus came and shows us how to be reconciled to Him again.

Last edited:

God's Truth

I see no evidence that the millennium reign of Christ has began, much less has ended:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth"​
(Jer.23:5).​

It has begun but I see no reason to believe it has ended.