The Most Dangerous Teaching

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus says we enter the realm of the Spirit when we are saved.

When you humble yourself, you can be there.

When you forgive those who did you wrong, you can be there.

When you want to look back at regrets, but you obey and look forward, you can be there in the realm of the Spirit.

Of course there are more.

What group of people was Jesus preaching to?

glorydaz

You're way too sensitive. I'll bet you're a "far-left Democrat?" Am I correct?

I believe the word for her is demonrat. :devil:

Here we see how Paul describes her. She even named herself deceitfully.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

God's Truth

GT would be closer to eternal life if she were a member of the "Body of Christ."

I am saved, GM. I believed in God and Jesus my whole life but I wanted His Truth and not some man or woman's truth.

I searched for Him and finally found Him when I didn't just believe and I started to obey.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One cannot enter eternal life if one hasn't heard the "Gospel of their Salvation" and placed all of their faith in Christ and His death and resurrection. Once one has placed ALL of their faith in Christ and none in themselves or anything else, they are indwelt by the Holy Spirit and have become a member of the "Body of Christ."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am saved, GM. I believed in God and Jesus my whole life but I wanted His Truth and not some man or woman's truth.

I searched for Him and finally found Him when I didn't just believe and I started to obey.

Unfortunately, you place 'way too much faith in yourself and your ability to be obedient.' We're only to place ALL of our faith in Christ alone for our salvation and eternal life.

God's Truth

One cannot enter eternal life if one hasn't heard the "Gospel of their Salvation" and placed all of their faith in Christ and His death and resurrection. Once one has placed ALL of their faith in Christ and none in themselves or anything else, they are indwelt by the Holy Spirit and have become a member of the "Body of Christ."

Almost all teach the false doctrine of faith only.

I had a lot of faith but when my mom was dying, it was an awakening that I didn't know God at all.

I spent years searching for God by studying different religions, and still could not find Him.

It took just doing what Jesus says to do that a miraculous thing happened.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Almost all teach the false doctrine of faith only.

I had a lot of faith but when my mom was dying, it was an awakening that I didn't know God at all.

I spent years searching for God by studying different religions, and still could not find Him.

It took just doing what Jesus says to do that a miraculous thing happened.

You're still leaning on your own ability to be "obedient" and not fully trusting in Christ as your Lord and Savior.

God's Truth

Unfortunately, you place 'way too much faith in yourself and your ability to be obedient.' We're only to place ALL of our faith in Christ alone for our salvation and eternal life.

Jesus saves us all on his own and he saves us and lives in those he saves and gives understanding.

After he saved me I still had to watch my life and doctrine carefully.

There was the tongue speaking and church joining and then Calvinism and as long as I considered carefully what Jesus said, he would keep me from the false doctrines.