The Most Dangerous Teaching

God's Truth

I believe there is.

2 Thes. 1:8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Rom. 2:5 But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 He will render to each one according to his works: 7 to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; 8 but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.

What it doesn't say is all you have to do is believe.

Great handling of the word to show we are to obey.

Strange how they keep going against what is plainly written.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:e4e:

I'm going by the KJV which says "believe not".

I'll appeal to my personal source. [MENTION=8445]DAN P[/MENTION] (hope this works).

I also see the same verse reading believe and believe not in John 3:16 and John 3:18.

You can't love perfectly until the Love of God is shed abroad on your heart by the Holy Spirit. :)

Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

And those who have been created IN CHRIST JESUS are ordained to do good works....not through our own efforts but as a result of our being conformed into His image.

AMEN!

God's Truth

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]

Every thread that catches her eye, no matter what the topic, ends up with God's Truth flooding the thread with her hobby-horse heresies. At present, she accounts for over 41% (84 posts) of this thread's 203 posts. The nearest member in this thread has but 20, many of which are attempts to shoo her away from this thread.

Are there no threads possible without GT's need to be seen and derail the discussion?

We all get it. She denies the Trinity. It has been formally debated with her. She has posted her views posted ad nauseum. She has been answered time and again. It is as if we are in some sort of Ground Hog Day dream world when she is allowed to run unabated across all the forums. With over 34,765 posts with the same basic content to her credit, it would seem she has run her horse to ground.

My Proposal for a GT Ignore-A-Thon:

For the next week, starting tomorrow, I will donate $10 each day to TOL for a pool to be used to fund upgrades of worthy members solely at the discretion of the TOL staff, if and only if no member responds to GT in a given day this week. I really cannot afford it at present, but am willing to actually skip a few meals if it means a day without GT being engaged and thus emboldened to continue with her one trick pony efforts. Maybe some other members will also join in for whatever amount they can manage. Think of the pool of money we could create for other members that actually bring some benefit to this site.​

AMR

Get a grip.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]

Every thread that catches her eye, no matter what the topic, ends up with God's Truth flooding the thread with her hobby-horse heresies. At present, she accounts for over 41% (84 posts) of this thread's 203 posts. The nearest member in this thread has but 20, many of which are attempts to shoo her away from this thread.

Are there no threads possible without GT's need to be seen and derail the discussion?

We all get it. She denies the Trinity. It has been formally debated with her. She has posted her views posted ad nauseum. She has been answered time and again. It is as if we are in some sort of Ground Hog Day dream world when she is allowed to run unabated across all the forums. With over 34,765 posts with the same basic content to her credit, it would seem she has run her horse to ground.

My Proposal for a GT Ignore-A-Thon:

For the next week, starting tomorrow, I will donate $10 each day to TOL for a pool to be used to fund upgrades of worthy members solely at the discretion of the TOL staff, if and only if no member responds to GT in a given day this week. I really cannot afford it at present, but am willing to actually skip a few meals if it means a day without GT being engaged and thus emboldened to continue with her one trick pony efforts. Maybe some other members will also join in for whatever amount they can manage. Think of the pool of money we could create for other members that actually bring some benefit to this site.​

AMR

Excellent and truthful post.

God's Truth

I agree, something needs to be done. She ruins every single thread. It doesn't help to just try and ignore her when she manages to badger others into responding. I've tried just putting her on ignore, but she manages to ruin the entire thread anyway. Blanks or people responding to her. I don't know what the answer is, but I'm willing to ignore her once again. :sigh:

I don't even post on as many threads as you do.

This is a discussion and debate site and anyone can post. What is your problem?

God's Truth

Indeed. This thread, when I page through it is full of blank items where I have her ignored. Every thread where she participates devolves into dealing with GT's need for attention.

AMR

You are desperate to stop me from preaching the truth. You are even willing to bribe the moderator and other members.

glorydaz

Good and truthful answer.

Seems only right that our Lord should get all the glory for our salvation, don't you think, GM?

There are so many ungrateful wretches who refuse to give Him all the glory, and all the credit, for His saving those who BELIEVE. They simply can't stand to be that beholden to Him. As if their measly little pretend acts of obedience could ever count toward anything. Especially when those very people, turn their own friends and family away with their self righteous claims of holiness. Disgusting.

God's Truth

Yep, And that's what this boils down to. She's an "attention whore", and will do or say anything to get it. She should just have her own little thread and be forced to stay there. That way those who actually WANT to deal with her can. The rest of us would be spared her ungodly rantings. She's worse than any Jehovah Witness come knocking on the door.

What a way to use vulgar profanities against me.

This is a debate site and would you rather it go dead or turn into a site where you all with the same beliefs just visit each other? Isn't that Facebook, or something like that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What a way to use vulgar profanities against me.

This is a debate site and would you rather it go dead or turn into a site where you all with the same beliefs just visit each other? Isn't that Facebook, or something like that?

You're way too sensitive. I'll bet you're a "far-left Democrat?" Am I correct?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Seems only right that our Lord should get all the glory for our salvation, don't you think, GM?

There are so many ungrateful wretches who refuse to give Him all the glory, and all the credit, for His saving those who BELIEVE. They simply can't stand to be that beholden to Him. As if their measly little pretend acts of obedience could ever count toward anything. Especially when those very people, turn their own friends and family away with their self righteous claims of holiness. Disgusting.

GT is one of the biggest offenders on TOL.

God's Truth

What is it you're trying to obey? Your answer may give us some insight into where you're coming from?

Jesus says we enter the realm of the Spirit when we are saved.

When you humble yourself, you can be there.

When you forgive those who did you wrong, you can be there.

When you want to look back at regrets, but you obey and look forward, you can be there in the realm of the Spirit.

Of course there are more.