The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
q8qejhorktbjb6cedqo0.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've been an open book about what I see and I think of the Jews- not individually, but collectively.
You're like Faulkner's Southern racist who hates the race and loves the individual.

He's still a racist though.

In general- you libs and moderates have a hard time with that, except when it comes to white men :plain:
I have a hard time and give one to anyone who tries to rationalize irrationality. The race of the racist doesn't matter to me.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump Adviser Had Twitter Contact With Figure Tied to Russians

Roger J. Stone Jr., an off-and-on adviser to President Trump for decades, has acknowledged that he had contact on Twitter with Guccifer 2.0, the mysterious online figure that is believed to be a front for Russian intelligence officials.

It is the first time that someone associated with Mr. Trump has confirmed any type of contact with Guccifer 2.0, which claimed to be a Romanian hacker and took credit for the hacking of the Democratic National Committee.​

ClimateSanity

Trump Adviser Had Twitter Contact With Figure Tied to Russians
Roger J. Stone Jr., an off-and-on adviser to President Trump for decades, has acknowledged that he had contact on Twitter with Guccifer 2.0, the mysterious online figure that is believed to be a front for Russian intelligence officials.

It is the first time that someone associated with Mr. Trump has confirmed any type of contact with Guccifer 2.0, which claimed to be a Romanian hacker and took credit for the hacking of the Democratic National Committee.​

Name someone in Washington who has not had some contact with the Russians or known someone who did? What does it prove?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You're like Faulkner's Southern racist who hates the race and loves the individual.

He's still a racist though.

I have a hard time and give one to anyone who tries to rationalize irrationality. The race of the racist doesn't matter to me.

Their not even a race, they are a religion. The Arabs likely have more of a trace to the Levites than the mordern Jew.

But I like I stated, I'm not going to go further into that conversation- you all get really weird when this subject arises; start acting like triggered sjws :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Anti-Semitism is generally treated as and considered a form of racism and many who identify as Jews aren't remotely religious. But six of one...Glad you're going to leave off on the topic, at any rate.

Unlike a lot of people, I recognize that the Arabs and the Jews are both Semites. So in my mind, I see nothing wrong with speaking on Jews anymore than Muslims- they are two colors from the same prism, so to speak.

People can identify as whatever they want, but if a person is 10% Semite than they are just another white person to me. And why should that be wrong? I see such a claim to one's roots as simply a license to be a victim :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The astonishing dysfunction of Trump's State Department, in one quote

Mexico’s foreign minister, Luis Videgaray, was in Washington. The Los Angeles Times’s Tracy Wilkinson asked State spokesperson Mark Toner what the plans were for his visit. Toner, a highly regarded career foreign service officer, apparently had no idea that a key foreign dignitary was even in the city:

C6hCH5HU4AAHyB9.png

Wilkinson did some follow-up reporting, and found out that Videgaray had called Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to tell him he was visiting. However, the visit had been planned entirely through the White House, and Videgary did not schedule any meetings with Tillerson personally. This, as Wilkinson notes, is highly unusual.

“It is customary for foreign secretaries from all nations to be received by their US counterpart when in Washington,” she writes. “But Videgaray said the thrust of his mission meant he needed to speak directly to the White House.”