The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

fool

Hall of Fame
Nah, Nixon sounded as if he were chewing card board or something.

As for Reagan "well..." :chuckle:

Reagan was an actor.
Trump had a TV show for more than a decade.
Jesse Ventura, the former Governor of Minnesota was a professional wrestler and movie actor who appeared in Predator alongside Schwarzenegger who became the Governor of California and later took over the TV show that Trump had for more than a decade.

fool

Hall of Fame
Hey Trumper - you spelled whiner wrong.

Short for Trump and his endless Tweets...

Whiner. noun. A person who habitually complains or grumbles: complainer, crab, faultfinder, grouch, growler, grumbler, grump, murmurer, mutterer. Informal: crank, griper, grouser.

:chuckle:

Now cite us the definition of POTUS :)

fool

Hall of Fame
Reagan was an actor.
Jesse Ventura, the former Governor of Minnesota was a professional wrestler and movie actor who appeared in Predator alongside Schwarzenegger who became the Governor of California and later took over the TV show that Trump had for more than a decade.

The more I think about it it would normally seem like a step down for the former Governor of California to take up hosting a reality show but, the job was last held by the guy who's POTUS now, so that sure got turned on it's head.

Danoh

Reagan was an actor.

Lol, you missed what I'd meant by "well..."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yup;
Here it is again if anyone wants;
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15G5RX
Doesn't say who they got that opinion from, but it does quote CENTCOM's rebuttal to the unattributed quote that Reuters wants to stake their reputation on;

Before or after you asked me the question?

Either way, good for you - you actually went to the link, which I post for everything I haven't already attributed a quote to in some other way. So the links are there for anyone to see for themselves, I just don't think too many people do. But that's okay. My intention is to make sure I've given attribution.

Anyway. Do you really think approval or vetting on a special ops mission is going to go ahead without up to the minute "sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations?" That's a rhetorical question, BTW.

The sources aren't unattributed, they're anonymous. For obvious reasons.

Danoh

Before or after you asked me the question?

Either way, good for you, you actually went to the link, which I post for everything I haven't already attributed a quote to in some other way. So the links are there for anyone to see for themselves, I just don't think too many people do. But that's okay. My intention is to make sure I've given attribution.

Anyway. Do you really think approval or vetting on a special ops mission is going to go ahead without up to the minute "sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations?" That's a rhetorical question, BTW.

The sources aren't unattributed, they're anonymous. For obvious reasons.

Here ya go, Anna...

http://webcitation.org

fool

Hall of Fame

No I don't, what's your point?
You posted the article with the bolded quote.
Do you think that happened? Did The Donald personally screw this up or did he green light what the Military recommended?