The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

fool

Hall of Fame
and is it the POTUS' responsibility that all that stuff is in place?

He's the Boss, but I highly doubt he said "I wanna Raid, the best raid, a huge raid without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations".
I really don't think he said that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He's the Boss, but I highly doubt he said "I wanna Raid, the best raid, a huge raid without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations".
I really don't think he said that.

i can't count that high - is that over 140 characters?

fool

Hall of Fame
Did you read the article?

Yup;
Here it is again if anyone wants;
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15G5RX
Doesn't say who they got that opinion from, but it does quote CENTCOM's rebuttal to the unattributed quote that Reuters wants to stake their reputation on;
CENTCOM said:
"CENTCOM asks for operations we believe have a good chance for success and when we ask for authorization we certainly believe there is a chance of successful operations based on our planning," CENTCOM spokesman Colonel John Thomas said.

"Any operation where you are going to put operators on the ground has inherent risks," he said.

The U.S. officials said the extremists’ base had been identified as a target before the Obama administration left office on Jan. 20, but then-President Barack Obama held off approving a raid ahead of his departure.

A White House official said the operation was thoroughly vetted by the previous administration and that the previous defense secretary had signed off on it in January. The raid was delayed for operational reasons, the White House official said.

Danoh

And yet, still a Billionaire and now the POTUS.

That proves nothing - the world of real estate is chock full of wealthy individuals who haven't a clue about said world.

Buy property and wait.

Screw that up. Do it again...and wait.

Read up on his history o clueless one.

Start with a $Million to begin with, throw in dad's corrupt, mobbed up political cronies and crooked bankers...and wait.

Schwarzenegger is the true self-made real estate tycoon.

Do your homework, Trump drone.

Tax returns are what show the true extent of how well one has done and or screwed up.

As well as what money borrowed is owed to who...

What lemmings you fools are.

ok doser

That proves nothing - the world of real estate is chock full of wealthy individuals who haven't a clue about said world.

Buy property and wait.

Screw that up. Do it again...and wait.

Read up on his history o clueless one.

Start with a $Million to begin with, throw in dad's corrupt, mobbed up political cronies and crooked bankers...and wait.

Schwarzenegger is the true self-made real estate tycoon.

Tax returns are what show the true extent of how well one has done and or screwed up.

dial it back danoh, or i'll report you

fool

Hall of Fame

Just to clear up that real quick if he ever does release his taxes it would be his personal income taxes.
Which are probably quite small, is he pays himself a dollar he has to pay taxes on it.
You're not going to get the accounting for his entire empire. He would keep his wealth in the companies, avoid showing profit and keep reinvesting. That's how it's done.

Danoh

Just to clear up that real quick if he ever does release his taxes it would be his personal income taxes.
Which are probably quite small, is he pays himself a dollar he has to pay taxes on it.
You're not going to get the accounting for his entire empire. He would keep his wealth in the companies, avoid showing profit and keep reinvesting. That's how it's done.

Lol, yeah, ok.

ok doser

And Bush talked funny too.
He talked funny for two terms.

bammy talked funny
clinton talked funny
bush sr talked funny
carter talked funny
kennedy talked funny
fdr talked funny

:think: can't remember how truman sounded

ike, nixon and reagan all talked normal :)

Danoh

Trump is a Winner !!!

Hey Trumper - you spelled whiner wrong.

Short for Trump and his endless Tweets...

Whiner. noun. A person who habitually complains or grumbles: complainer, crab, faultfinder, grouch, growler, grumbler, grump, murmurer, mutterer. Informal: crank, griper, grouser.

:chuckle:

Danoh

bammy talked funny
clinton talked funny
bush sr talked funny
carter talked funny
kennedy talked funny
fdr talked funny

Nah, Nixon sounded as if he were chewing card board or something.

As for Reagan "well..." :chuckle:

fool

Hall of Fame
bammy talked funny
clinton talked funny
bush sr talked funny
carter talked funny
kennedy talked funny
fdr talked funny

Dan Rather has a Texas accent he reverts to when being interviewed as Himself. When at the desk he spoke the prime time network news cast english.