The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i suspect it's for the same reason you don't find many conservative philosophy majors on campus

conservatives are too busy earning a living, caring for their families and communities and worshiping God to bother with all that other nonsense

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
[h=1]Panetta: Trump 'Forgot That He Was President' In Off-The-Rails Speech At CIA[/h]

Former CIA director and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta said Monday that he was "concerned" about President Donald Trump's Saturday remarks at the CIA and suggested that Trump should spend less time "embellishing himself."

"I just got the impression when he was speaking there that somehow he forgot that he was president of the United States," Panetta said. "That was not the appropriate place to start whining about what was happening in terms of numbers at the inauguration and what have you."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Humor Break:

C2wLQj6XcAAJ2g0.jpg

:chuckle:

ok doser

[h=1]Panetta: Trump 'Forgot That He Was President' In Off-The-Rails Speech At CIA[/h]

Former CIA director and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta said Monday that he was "concerned" about President Donald Trump's Saturday remarks at the CIA and suggested that Trump should spend less time "embellishing himself."

"I just got the impression when he was speaking there that somehow he forgot that he was president of the United States," Panetta said. "That was not the appropriate place to start whining about what was happening in terms of numbers at the inauguration and what have you."

trumps gonna be himself

better get used to it :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why is that, do you think?
The arts are all disproportionately populated by liberals, so the pool is smaller to begin with, but I also think it has to do with the nature of humorists, especially those who utilize satire. They tend to prod the establishment and find weak spots in the power structure. Conservative values and norms have ruled the roost for generations. It would be peculiar for a conservative to lampoon his own and if he took on the under dog, well, how much fun is that? Fox tried to launch an answer to Jon Stewart's show and it bombed. I watched one or two episodes. They weren't funny. Conservatives weren't amused and liberals laughed for the wrong reasons. It was over in 13 episodes.

I wonder how much of the audience for comedians is from the hard right to begin with. That might be an interesting study.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
OMG, Trump is still talking about how he could have won the popular vote if it wasn't for those phantom, non-existent illegal votes. :chuckle:

Without evidence, Trump tells lawmakers 3 million to 5 million illegal ballots cost him the popular vote
Days after being sworn in, President Trump insisted to congressional leaders invited to a reception at the White House that he would have won the popular vote had it not been for millions of illegal votes, according to people familiar with the meeting.
. . . .

Two people familiar with the meeting said Trump spent about 10 minutes at the start of the bipartisan gathering rehashing the campaign. He also told them that between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused him to lose the popular vote.
. . . .

The claim is not supported by any verifiable facts, and analyses of the election found virtually no confirmed cases of voter fraud, let alone millions.

That's going to stick in his craw forever. :)

ok doser

OMG, Trump is still talking about how he could have won the popular vote if it wasn't for those phantom, non-existent illegal votes. :chuckle:

Without evidence, Trump tells lawmakers 3 million to 5 million illegal ballots cost him the popular vote
Days after being sworn in, President Trump insisted to congressional leaders invited to a reception at the White House that he would have won the popular vote had it not been for millions of illegal votes, according to people familiar with the meeting.
. . . .

Two people familiar with the meeting said Trump spent about 10 minutes at the start of the bipartisan gathering rehashing the campaign. He also told them that between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused him to lose the popular vote.
. . . .

The claim is not supported by any verifiable facts, and analyses of the election found virtually no confirmed cases of voter fraud, let alone millions.

That's going to stick in his craw forever. :)

the onset of a mental disorder is a difficult thing to watch

anna, seek help

ok doser

I'm pretty sure Trump's had this problem for decades.

Thanks, but though there's so much material to work with that I can't possibly run out of stuff to post, I'm keeping up with it all right. :)

you're developing an obsession

it's not healthy

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
you're developing an obsession

it's not healthy

Hard to look at that mess you voted for, isn't it? I'd feel uncomfortable too if I'd voted for him, maybe wish I didn't have to look at the bizarre stuff he does. If it gets to be too much for you, feel free not to look. I'll understand.

ok doser

i'm serious when i say this to you anna - you should speak to a professional counselor

most of your type managed to hug a puppy for a couple months and then move on

you seem to be struggling

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i'm serious when i say this to you anna

No you're not. You're posturing.

- you should speak to a professional counselor

most of your type managed to hug a puppy for a couple months and then move on

you seem to be struggling

Nope. I'm doing just fine, and hitting my stride. Feel free to find another thread to haunt if this one is too much for you.