The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i am anna

if i wanted to mock you, i'd mock you

Oh you've done that too. Right in this thread. [Actually right in the same post, now that you've edited it.. Good lord, you're so transparent...] I tend to ignore those, since they're so juvenile.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
no pretense and the comparison wasn't meant as an insult - acw is sick, and you're beginning to resemble him

even in your responses to me

You're a troll, sod. You try different tricks to see what works, but I've seen them all.

You'll stick around to entertain yourself and I can't do anything about that, but I can put you on ignore. You've had enough time to float your faux concern.

And I'll post when and how I want to, depending on how much time I have to read news and post it here and you can feign concern all you want. Too much for you? Practice the conservative mantra and change the channel.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Okay, back to business:

The first days inside Trump’s White House: Fury, tumult and a reboot

President Trump had just returned to the White House on Saturday from his final inauguration event, a tranquil interfaith prayer service, when the flashes of anger began to build.

Trump turned on the television to see a jarring juxtaposition — massive demonstrations around the globe protesting his day-old presidency and footage of the sparser crowd at his inauguration, with large patches of white empty space on the Mall.

As his press secretary, Sean Spicer, was still unpacking boxes in his spacious new West Wing office, Trump grew increasingly and visibly enraged.

Pundits were dissing his turnout. The National Park Service had retweeted a photo unfavorably comparing the size of his inauguration crowd with the one that attended Barack Obama’s swearing-in ceremony in 2009. A journalist had misreported that Trump had removed the bust of Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval Office. And celebrities at the protests were denouncing the new commander in chief — Madonna even referenced “blowing up the White House.”

But Trump was adamant, aides said. Over the objections of his aides and advisers — who urged him to focus on policy and the broader goals of his presidency — the new president issued a decree: He wanted a fiery public response, and he wanted it to come from his press secretary.

Spicer’s resulting statement — delivered in an extended shout and brimming with falsehoods — underscores the extent to which the turbulence and competing factions that were a hallmark of Trump’s campaign have been transported to the White House.​

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nice back peddle on suggesting righteous and Trump belong in the same sentence, but you still have a problem in your approach. Say the former Senator is an evil person. Denying her power would be a righteous act, but if in doing that you support another evil you're a house divided and righteous doesn't enter into it.

"But," some will say, "what if the only choice you have is between two evils? Shouldn't you choose the lesser?" That one is seductive. It got me a couple of times before the bitterness of some of the fruit of those choices snapped me out of that stupor and a moment of clarity arrived on the point. We are never limited to a choice among evils unless we choose to participate in the contest.

Trump is the only honest candidate that took the stage- the rest labored under political correctness and simply chose not to show how they really felt, which is really the most important thing to know of anyone entrusted with power.

There is no mystery with Trump, we know what to expect and we know that big change is going to be one of those things- nobdoy else was about to change anything, and certainly not Hillary. She was Obama II, who would call their self 'conservative' in any way and vote for her unless they were simply victims of being duped by lies and fantasy?

Trump is not an idiot, in fact he's very, very far from it- and he threatened the other candidates, the social justice warriors, and everyone else with their questionable agendas so they all did what they do best and painted him as Satan Inc.

That's the fairy tale you tell yourself to feel better about an evil choice. I understand it. I've made the same mistake. Sometimes you fall down a few times to get the hang of standing upright.

No, that's exactly what happened- the entire election was being hijacked by liberal women and specialty groups- the same people you've all obsessed over and whom take precedence over anything.

Rather, I'm giving you the principle reasons. There were other, largely lesser motivations, like accommodations on moral points and power.

People like Rachel Maddow were on the media talking about how impossible it was for Trump to win- basically just feeding the narrative to people so that they would be discouraged with Trump and concede to the Left. She, and others, never said a thing about the popular vote- instead they kept it to the EC, consistently mapping out how Hillary is going to cream Trump by state.

And then, when she decimated by the electoral system, the Left goes and condemns the EC- the truth to be seen here is obvious: there grievance is just a mindless reaction due to their own wishful thinking, they just can't come to terms with the REAL reason they lost which I have stated many of times on here and every time has been ignored.
Because they know it is the truth, and as such I don't respect any of their arguments :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump struggles to shake his erratic campaign habits
‘He's off to the worst start of a presidency in a very long time,’ according to one presidential historian.

That Donald Trump chose to spend the first 48 hours of his presidency feuding with the news media over crowd sizes, crowing about his win in front of a wall of killed CIA agents, spreading inaccurate information and firing off tweets didn't shock his supporters or critics.
But it showed two likely hallmarks of the Trump administration, according to interviews with people involved in and close to his government.

First, his team will be very combative, even when the facts are not on their side, trusting that their political base dislikes the news media and will believe them no matter what. Sometimes, they are likely to muddy the water or throw a hand grenade into a political debate just to change the headlines.
. . . .
And second, when Trump grows angry, he will usually want the strongest response possible, unless he is told no, and that he will often govern or make decisions based off news coverage.
. . . .

That Trump wanted Sean Spicer, the press secretary, to go out with props in the White House briefing room — two large pictures of the crowd — was trademark, people who know him say. Trump loves props.

One person who frequently talks to Trump said aides have to push back privately against his worst impulses in the White House, like the news conference idea, and have to control information that may infuriate him. He gets bored and likes to watch TV, this person said, so it is important to minimize that.

I didn't read this from Politico until this morning when it was linked off another news item, that "Trump loves props," which is pretty much what I said yesterday. He doesn't seem to have been able to make the transition yet from spoiled billionaire reality show host to the dignity of an office which leads 300 million people.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What is good for the market, well, we will see.....

dint look too hard, but found this:

trump_bump_0_1481299570.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Market saw that Trump was winning and it straight up boomed.

Liberals still sit there questioning it.

:chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Market saw that Trump was winning and it straight up boomed.

Liberals still sit there questioning it.

:chuckle:

they don't understand why the world doesn't stop and accommodate their offended sensibilities re: trump's crudeness

:mock: silly libs