The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Righteous? So there's another word you don't appear to understand. :poly:

Righteous, as in not putting a former first lady in office because a bunch of morons don't know how to vote for a president who has the nation's best interests.

What many people see with Trump is a fabrication induced by the undependable opinions of unqualified people- it wasn't really this country voting for Hillary, it was feminists, gays, SJWs, anon anon pulling your sheep strings.

All you're doing is telling one half of why the EC was put in place- you all revision history at the drop of the hat, just like when libs tried to say the Fathers were atheists- a bunch of nonsense that, in the end, swings right back and breaks your noses.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump’s Two-Step Strategy To Take Over the Truth

Donald Trump is such a consummate liar that in coming days and years our democracy will depend more than ever on the independent press – finding the truth, reporting it, and holding Trump accountable for his lies.
But Trump’s strategy is to denigrate and disparage the press in the public’s mind – seeking to convince the public that the press is engaged in a conspiracy against him. And he wants to use his tweets, rallies, and videos to make himself the only credible source of public information about what is happening and what he’s doing.
It is the two-step strategy of despots. And it’s already started. It was officially launched the first full day of the Trump administration.​

Continue Robert Reich's excellent analysis at the link, where he expands on the two steps:

• Disparage the press and lie about them
  • Threaten to circumvent the press and take the “truth” directly to the people

Watching Sean Spicer's petty-tyrant-tirade-disguised-as-a-press-conference the other day, I was reminded of the following motto. It's been used by various groups but in my own life, the first time I heard it was years ago, related to me by a woman whose husband was a member of special forces. It was the team motto, and she was telling me about how the motto bled over into all aspects of civilian life as well, and how damaging it was when removed from combat and applied to interpersonal relationships.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, make counteraccusations."

That's the Sean Spicer and Kellyanne Conway face of the Trump administration. That's Trump. That's their de facto motto right there.

It's the face of the next four years, as they rely on a trusting Trump electorate to believe every word that comes out of their "alternate facts" mouths without questioning whether or not it's true - and assuring the trusting electorate who hangs on their every word and tweet as the gospel truth - that only Trump can save them. And they believe it. Unquestioningly.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Everybody is a liar if you if you put them under a giant microscope and scrutinize every syllable and twitch of the appendages.

The only fact to check is how liberals are acting like a bunch of contemptible crybabies.

Let's put it very simply- YOU are the reason Trump is president, because people decided that since they will be harassed or shamed for having a different opinion or moral palette of the Left, they simply wait for the voting booth. And *BOOM*,
your influence went from live missiles to BB pellets.

Stop getting mad at Trump and his supporters, and criticizing the Electoral College, or bringing Russia into it, and so on, and think about the REAL reason you lost- you call everyone bigots, but it's YOUR BIGOTRY that has done you damage :wave2:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
...That's the Sean Spicer and Kellyanne Conway face of the Trump administration. That's Trump. That's their de facto motto right there.

and it worked! :banana:

:mock:hillary, the loser

It's the face of the next four years

yeah baby, yeah! :banana:

and here's the face of the left:

73138951.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Left have become shameless slanderers who act viciously to anyone who even appears to be conservative in nature. The long nightmare is began seven years ago when liberals shed the last bit of integrity they had to make whiny college women and marital sodomy the most important things of this country.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Left have become shameless slanderers who act viciously to anyone who even appears to be conservative in nature. The long nightmare is began seven years ago when liberals shed the last bit of integrity they had in exchange for whiny college women and marital sodomy.

Nobody can ever accuse you of NOT being a Misogynist, that's for sure. You hate women inside or outside of College.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Righteous, as in not putting a former first lady in office because a bunch of morons don't know how to vote for a president who has the nation's best interests.
Nice back peddle on suggesting righteous and Trump belong in the same sentence, but you still have a problem in your approach. Say the former Senator is an evil person. Denying her power would be a righteous act, but if in doing that you support another evil you're a house divided and righteous doesn't enter into it.

"But," some will say, "what if the only choice you have is between two evils? Shouldn't you choose the lesser?" That one is seductive. It got me a couple of times before the bitterness of some of the fruit of those choices snapped me out of that stupor and a moment of clarity arrived on the point. We are never limited to a choice among evils unless we choose to participate in the contest.

What many people see with Trump is a fabrication induced by the undependable opinions of unqualified people- it wasn't really this country voting for Hillary, it was feminists, gays, SJWs, anon anon pulling your sheep strings.
That's the fairy tale you tell yourself to feel better about an evil choice. I understand it. I've made the same mistake. Sometimes you fall down a few times to get the hang of standing upright.

All you're doing is telling one half of why the EC was put in place-
Rather, I'm giving you the principle reasons. There were other, largely lesser motivations, like accommodations on moral points and power.

you all revision history at the drop of the hat,
No, not really. But I understand your need to say it and what that declaration protects.

just like when libs tried to say the Fathers were atheists
Likewise the attempt with this to side bar and insinuate. No one who knew much about the founders would say that. There were more deists than atheists, but unless you limit what you mean by founders to the handful of most influential among them, they were 56 names on the Declaration of Independence. Nearly all of them were Christians.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This though, isn't funny:

Donald Trump’s Laugh Track

“But reporters were clapping and laughing, they loved it.”  —  a commenter defending Trump’s first press conference.

“But members of the CIA were clearly laughing at his jokes and clapping, so what he was saying couldn’t have been inappropriate.”  —  CNN pundit defending Trump’s CIA speech where he talked about his war with the media, in front of a memorial to men and women who lost their lives in actual wars.

The clapping and laughing you hear in both instances are Trump’s own people, who initiate and get the crowd to follow. They are sycophants who he brings to cheer him on and make it seem like what he’s saying is being well-received. And it’s working.

The Feckless Leader needs his props.

From The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitzyn:

At the conclusion of the conference, a tribute to Comrade Stalin was called for. Of course, everyone stood up (just as everyone had leaped to his feet during the conference at every mention of his name). ... For three minutes, four minutes, five minutes, the stormy applause, rising to an ovation, continued. But palms were getting sore and raised arms were already aching. And the older people were panting from exhaustion. It was becoming insufferably silly even to those who really adored Stalin.

However, who would dare to be the first to stop? … After all, NKVD men were standing in the hall applauding and watching to see who would quit first! And in the obscure, small hall, unknown to the leader, the applause went on – six, seven, eight minutes! They were done for! Their goose was cooked! They couldn’t stop now till they collapsed with heart attacks! At the rear of the hall, which was crowded, they could of course cheat a bit, clap less frequently, less vigorously, not so eagerly – but up there with the presidium where everyone could see them?

The director of the local paper factory, an independent and strong-minded man, stood with the presidium. Aware of all the falsity and all the impossibility of the situation, he still kept on applauding! Nine minutes! Ten! In anguish he watched the secretary of the District Party Committee, but the latter dared not stop. Insanity! To the last man! With make-believe enthusiasm on their faces, looking at each other with faint hope, the district leaders were just going to go on and on applauding till they fell where they stood, till they were carried out of the hall on stretchers! And even then those who were left would not falter…

Then, after eleven minutes, the director of the paper factory assumed a businesslike expression and sat down in his seat. And, oh, a miracle took place! Where had the universal, uninhibited, indescribable enthusiasm gone? To a man, everyone else stopped dead and sat down. They had been saved!

The squirrel had been smart enough to jump off his revolving wheel.

That, however, was how they discovered who the independent people were. And that was how they went about eliminating them.

That same night the factory director was arrested. They easily pasted ten years on him on the pretext of something quite different. But after he had signed Form 206, the final document of the interrogation, his interrogator reminded him:

“Don’t ever be the first to stop applauding.”

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
President Trump started placing our country back on the right track before he even got into office. He's a businessman and that's what our Nation has needed for a long time. He's going to do great things for our country in the next four to eight years. He's gonna clean up the Government and rebuild our Nation at the same time. Unfortunately, the leftist Democrats will continue to undermine all that he tries to accomplish.

Democrats are so angry that their QUEEN Hillary lost her expected crown. They can't believe their own eyes what took place. They thought the "Fix was in." They had the corrupt Media, George Soros (The Nazi collaborator from WW2) and the fringe groups in the leftist movement on their side but, still lost the election. Now, the Democratic party has no viable leadership to speak of. There is no JFK on the horizon nor another Bill Clinton.

If God willing, President Trump has a second term, Hillary Clinton will be close to eighty years old before she could possibly take another run at it. Touchy-feely Biden doesn't stand a chance. That only leaves, Oprah, Michele, Michael Moore, and, believe it or not, it only goes downhill after that. After viewing the insanity that occurred after the Democratic loss there isn't much chance that a majority of the people will ban together to vote a Democrat back into office.

The Berean

President Trump started placing our country back on the right track before he even got into office. He's a businessman and that's what our Nation has needed for a long time. He's going to do great things for our country in the next four to eight years. He's gonna clean up the Government and rebuild our Nation at the same time. Unfortunately, the leftist Democrats will continue to undermine all that he tries to accomplish.

Democrats are so angry that their QUEEN Hillary lost her expected crown. They can't believe their own eyes what took place. They thought the "Fix was in." They had the corrupt Media, George Soros (The Nazi collaborator from WW2) and the fringe groups in the leftist movement on their side but, still lost the election. Now, the Democratic party has no viable leadership to speak of. There is no JFK on the horizon nor another Bill Clinton.

If God willing, President Trump has a second term, Hillary Clinton will be close to eighty years old before she could possibly take another run at it. Touchy-feely Biden doesn't stand a chance. That only leaves, Oprah, Michele, Michael Moore, and, believe it or not, it only goes downhill after that. After viewing the insanity that occurred after the Democratic loss there isn't much chance that a majority of the people will ban together to vote a Democrat back into office.

Actually, there is. His name is Gavin Newson, the current Lt. Governor of Califoria. He is the Democrat's rising star. He is likely to run for governor in 2018 and if he wins, which is likely, a presidental run in 2020 or 2024 is highly likely. He is an ultra left wing liberal. He supports all sorts of degeneracy and immorality (homosexuality, abortion, etc). A Newson presidency would absolutely be terrifying. Expect the Democratic Party to really push this guy into the national spotlight in the next year or so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Newsom

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I was talking with a conservative friend of mine the other day and along the way I noted the relative scarcity of conservative humorists.

Friend: "How about Jeff Foxworthy?"

Me: "Whose point are you trying to make with that?

Friend: "A lot of people find him very funny."

Me: "Same response."

Me: "Maybe it's just an illustration of market forces at work."

Friend: "Meaning?"

Me: "There you go."