The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
What are you using as your source for those statistics?

The link in anna's post.

President-elect Donald Trump keeps saying no one is interested in his tax returns besides the media, but an ABC-Washington Post poll says otherwise.

The poll conducted by Langer Research Associates and released Monday indicates 74 percent of Americans think Trump should release his tax returns, including 49 percent of Republicans, 94 percent of Democrats and 83 percent of those with other or no party affiliations. That’s up from the 60 percent of Americans who said they thought he should release his returns in a Pew Research Center poll Jan. 4-9.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i found the mantra for the left:

Spoiler
Ck3UgSvVAAA3t8m.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame
There are no falsehoods when it comes to opinions on crowd size. Trump simply thought it was the biggest crowd ever due to his vantage point. That's not a falsehood..it's an opinion.

"I don't think you can prove those numbers one way or another. There's no way to quantify crowd numbers," Conway said.

Conway simply provided a poor use of words especially to a dishonest press. What she should have said is that trump has a different version of the story based on his vantage point and that until the matter is proven one way or the other, there are no facts.
The debate isn't about Trump's opinion based on his viewing the crowds. It's on Spicer's figures.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm 66 and throughout my lifetime I've NEVER heard anybody say they had a grievous concern about anyone else's tax return. How many posters here are overly concerned about other people's tax returns? If you are, you must have some OCD issues.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I don't believe, that many people really care about Trump's or anybody else's tax returns. The far left media has been lying to the people from the beginning.
So that poll was fabricated?

I'm 66 and throughout my lifetime I've NEVER heard anybody say they had a grievous concern about anyone else's tax return. How many posters here are overly concerned about other people's tax returns? If you are, you must have some OCD issues.
You act like Trump is just some dude who is being hounded by people about his tax returns. He's now the President of the United States. This was common practice until Trump decided to withhold it. The interest isn't OCD, it's about finding potential conflicts of interests, to verify if Trump's bragging about his business success is true. Perhaps other things.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Always the Misogynist, right Crucible? You should start a new thread entitled: "Woman Haters Anonymous."

You never addressed my original post on this thread, because you can't.. you're just going the same old tangent that those moron women go when they do not have an argument.
You're all a bunch of idiots
And
Men want equal protection and representation from your ungodly absurdities :wave2:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

You act like Trump is just some dude who is being hounded by people about his tax returns. He's now the President of the United States. This was common practice until Trump decided to withhold it. The interest isn't OCD, it's about finding potential conflicts of interests, to verify if Trump's bragging about his business success is true. Perhaps other things.

the rules don't apply to trump :p

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Presidency in America is almost like a monarch- the Founding Fathers admitted it themselves when they decided on this government, and Trump won it fair and square- the Deplorables took the country.

We dealt with you,
now you deal with us :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Presidency in America is almost like a monarch-
Well, no.

the Founding Fathers admitted it themselves when they decided on this government
Supra.

and Trump won it fair and square-
Sure.

the Deplorables took the country.
No, they edged the EC and managed to win the White House for a minority. The country isn't land or the institutions of power. It's the people.

I know no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves, (A)nd if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power.

Thomas Jefferson

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Humor Break!

Some of my favorite signs from the Women's March:
Orange Is the New Fascism

Super Callous Fragile Ego, Trump You Are Atrocious

Super Callous Fascist Racist Extra Braggadocious

We Want a Leader, Not a Creepy Tweeter.

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Czar/ Putin Made You What You Are

I know signs. I make the best signs. They’re great. Everyone agrees.

We Shall Overcomb.

:chuckle:
Those are some good ones !!! Did you make them up?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well, no.

Supra.

Sure.

No, they edged the EC and managed to win the White House for a minority. The country isn't land or the institutions of power. It's the people.

I know no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves, (A)nd if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power.

Thomas Jefferson

The EC is there to keep an irresponsible and divisive influence into the White House.

No matter how much you want to spew all that you do, the EC did EXACTLY what it was intended to do- it did not make a prejudiced decision, it made a rational and righteous one.

Half this country has become sick of the Left, and the Left was willing to sell them down the river- that is treason against your own countrymen- the EC will remain and I'm glad you all do not like it- you all deserve to be offended for the offense you all are.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And yet Thomas Jefferson helped create the electoral college- to keep an irresponsible and divisive influence into the White House.
No, he helped create the EC because there wasn't as yet a cohesive national identity, or the internet, or interstates and the fear was that regionalism would ruin the capital. This drove the process into the hands of people who would be exposed to candidates and act for the people who couldn't and who without that exposure might drive a fledgling union into bitter division and extinction.

No matter how much you want to spew all that you do
This Bud's for you?

, the EC did EXACTLY what was intended to do
No, it didn't, though it functioned exactly as it was intended, mechanically speaking.

- it did not make a prejudiced decision, it made a fair and righteous one.
Righteous? So there's another word you don't appear to understand. :poly:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You never addressed my original post on this thread, because you can't.. you're just going the same old tangent that those moron women go when they do not have an argument.
You're all a bunch of idiots
And
Men want equal protection and representation from your ungodly absurdities :wave2:

:darwinsm:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Well, you're a Lib therefore, I'll give you some ideas on how to get through this very emotional time:

1) Drink lots of cups of Cocoa.
2) Purchase a Puppy.
3) Purchase varied coloring books and crayons.
4) Get yourself some Play-Doh.
5) Find a nice tranquil crying room.
6) Design some nice protest signs.
7) Join your nearest riot.
8) Keep telling yourself the world has ended.
9) Do some "Primal Screams" combined with shouts of, "Trump isn't my President."
10)If none of those work, get some Tranquilizers from your Doctor or go to the nearest Emergency Room and have yourself observed for 72 hours.