The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Or, someone who doesn't really give a hoot about the cake?
Sometimes a cake is just a cake. And sometimes it's your wedding, or your inaugural. You think a guy who can't build a building without putting personal touches on it isn't a details guy? Maybe there's more to less than meets the eye. :eek:

Is the cake important?
Ask Marie (not Callenders). :plain: :chew:

How much time is he supposed to have spent putting his own personal stamp on the design?
Not much. Probably, "Hey, that Obama cake looked pretty good. Do that one again. . . Just make sure it looks good enough to swallow, like you want to swallow it, but if you do it'll give you the...[distracted by a Tweet].

That sort of thing.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Liberals so desperate that they are declaring presidential instability by a CONFECTION :rotfl:

Just can it, seriously. Stop making fools of yourselves :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Liberals so desperate that they are judging presidential instability by a CONFECTION :rotfl:
Right wingers are so insecure they feel like they have to keep up a steady presence in a thread they're largely dismissing. :eek: Explains your vote a bit more though. . . so there's that. :thumb:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If Trump and team were trying to use the crowds as evidence of his mandate then I would have no problem with the media responding and reverse my comment about it being a dumb attack on Trump. I assumed the crowd kerfuffle started with the media.

Those actions against a gov't dept are worrying.

While as I said, it started with the NYT reporter, it was the action against the Parks Dept. (I can't help but think of the show Parks and Recreation right now :chuckle:) that's concerning, and what helped drive the story. The dignity of the office should have compelled the administration to ignore it or to find a measured way of getting their message out - not by a heavy-handed press secretary tirade and Trump bragging about his crowd size to the CIA. That's just embarrassing.

You highlight one of the few redeeming qualities of social media. I still won't be joining Twitter. :chuckle:

That's what I said... :chuckle:

Desperate times call for desperate measures, etc.

The cake thing. :eek:

Yeah. The cake thing. :eek:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
While as I said, it started with the NYT reporter, it was the action against the Parks Dept.
Do you know the context of the original NYT thing?

(I can't help but think of the show Parks and Recreation right now :chuckle:) that's concerning, and what helped drive the story.
I never watched that show. :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Right wingers are so insecure they feel like they have to keep up a steady presence in a thread they're largely dismissing. :eek: Explains your vote a bit more though. . . so there's that. :thumb:

You defendomg a woman's child like behavior when she doesn't get her way- who saw that coming :rolleyes:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:chuckle:

No no, I heard this was the real picture of the inaugural crowd.

425d9691b5b746ebaa1fac6490d1b6e6_9.jpg

here's one from another angle :)

Trump-Lemmings.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Whose Resume Says “Qualified?”
Karen De Coster

I’m not a Trumpster, but all this talk about “qualifications for President” is amusing. Using the mainstream definition of that term, Herr Obama is the most unqualified President of modern times, if not for all time. A state senator with no history of any accomplishments, billionaire Communist George Soros planted him in the US Senate as a stepping stone to big-boy politics. As a new, know-nothing, unknown Senator, Obama began planning his run for the presidency funded by the Soros machine with no public profile, no qualifications. Meanwhile, Leftists sit back in latte cafes with their peeps and exclaim how a billionaire entrepreneur who has spent his whole life dealing, building, creating jobs, and making profits is “unqualified” to take over the executive office.

the left hates trump because he's been better at creating jobs than they've been

blablablablabla...retweeted .... blablabla... retweets.

blablabla... social media ...blablabla

social media is for retards

stop being a retard

Liberals so desperate that they are declaring presidential instability by a CONFECTION :rotfl:

Just can it, seriously. Stop making fools of yourselves :rolleyes:

they can't help themselves

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Do you know the context of the original NYT thing?

Only that the retweet was originally from a NYT reporter, but there were many other similar media out there. Hard to say.

I think the reason this was such a Really Big Deal for Trump is that he'd predicted his inaugural crowd would be an "unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout" ... and it wasn't, plain and simple.

I never watched that show. :chuckle:

There's an episode where Leslie ties herself to a gate in protest. On one side of a gate that opens automatically in the middle. :chuckle: I'm laughing just thinking about watching her on that gate as it swings open. Okay, so maybe you had to be there, but I'm still laughing... :chuckle: