The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure "The Donald's" loving care for the poor will be much appreciated by the families that will be going to bed hungry to pay for his tax cuts to the 1%!

Quit worrying about the world man. It's going down. According to scripture there's gonna be one hell of a climate change coming.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

beameup

I didn't watch it.

I'm sure the DNC establishment all looked like the cats who swallowed the canary....

They know Obama is a fraud, but they don't care, they know he's just a puppet.

There, I fixed it.

Sock Puppet of the Globalists... led by George Soros
soros-obama-puppet.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Tough questions are being asked about Jared Kushner

Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, is under increasing scrutiny for a secret meeting held in December between himself and the chief executive of Vnesheconombank, a powerful Russian bank known for being an ally of President Vladimir Putin, according to a report by the Washington Post. While Vnesheconombank claims that they met with Kushner to discuss his family’s real estate business, the White House claims that the meeting was conducted for diplomatic reasons. Not surprisingly, the discrepancy in their stories is one of many things that have people asking questions.

One Democratic congresswoman on the House Intelligence Committee says that something’s not adding up. “Of all the people he could be talking to in a transition period where you’ve got lots of balls in the air, that you end up talking to a Russian banker who is under sanction and who is related to Putin and has a KGB background,” Rep. Jackie Speier, Calif., told ABC News. “I think the question has to be asked, was this about you trying to get financing for your troubled real estate that you have in New York City?”

Speier was referencing a Manhattan skyscraper purchased by the Kushner family — one that could be financially vulnerable. As Government Accountability Institute president Peter Schweizer told ABC News, the meeting had “conflict of interest written all over it” because if “you worry about a quid pro quo, you worry about Kushner getting some financial arrangement from a Russian financial institution, and you worry about White House policy being shaped in a way that benefits either those banks or Russia at large. That’s the concern.”

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, is under increasing scrutiny for a secret meeting held in December between himself and the chief executive of Vnesheconombank, a powerful Russian bank known for being an ally of President Vladimir Putin, according to a report by the Washington Post. While Vnesheconombank claims that they met with Kushner to discuss his family’s real estate business, the White House claims that the meeting was conducted for diplomatic reasons. Not surprisingly, the discrepancy in their stories is one of many things that have people asking questions.

One Democratic congresswoman on the House Intelligence Committee says that something’s not adding up. “Of all the people he could be talking to in a transition period where you’ve got lots of balls in the air, that you end up talking to a Russian banker who is under sanction and who is related to Putin and has a KGB background,” Rep. Jackie Speier, Calif., told ABC News. “I think the question has to be asked, was this about you trying to get financing for your troubled real estate that you have in New York City?”

Speier was referencing a Manhattan skyscraper purchased by the Kushner family — one that could be financially vulnerable. As Government Accountability Institute president Peter Schweizer told ABC News, the meeting had “conflict of interest written all over it” because if “you worry about a quid pro quo, you worry about Kushner getting some financial arrangement from a Russian financial institution, and you worry about White House policy being shaped in a way that benefits either those banks or Russia at large. That’s the concern.”

e00e45aaad34ba81ce3edc834959101f.png

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Interesting post interrupted by people who resemble their name calling, substance-lite (now with even less feeling) hero. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

This was another good one. I'm sorry intojoy is trolling your thread. I reported the grotesque and childish post that led to me reposting this one. I suppose he might have subconsciously meant it to represent his posting process. :plain:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
This was another good one. I'm sorry intojoy is trolling your thread. I reported the grotesque and childish post that led to me reposting this one. I suppose he might have subconsciously meant it to represent his posting process. :plain:

Truly you are the minority view on TOL and yours is the minority view among Americans. Wake up man. Transgender bathrooms are a thing of the past - learn it, live it, love it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Truly you are the minority view on TOL and yours is the minority view among Americans.
I doubt you could state most of my views on any particular subject list. I also doubt you care about any of that. Here, my view was that your crude trolling has no real place in the thread.

Wake up man. Transgender bathrooms are a thing of the past - learn it, live it, love it.
Are you high?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I doubt you could state most of my views on any particular subject list. I also doubt you care about any of that. Here, my view was that your crude trolling has no real place in the thread.

Are you high?

High on the joy of your love brother

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Thanks TH, I appreciate your support but I'm pretty much immune to being trolled by now. I don't expect much from them, and they never fail to deliver exactly what I expect.

And I don't think I'd want to spend any time thinking about what goes on in intojoy's subconscious - his inability to control his conscious actions is creepy enough on its own.

SOJ II

Thanks TH, I appreciate your support but I'm pretty much immune to being trolled by now. I don't expect much from them, and they never fail to deliver exactly what I expect.

And I don't think I'd want to spend any time thinking about what goes on in intojoy's subconscious - his inability to control his conscious actions is creepy enough on its own.

Hey, friend. Sorry I haven't responded yet. I can't because I don't have any privileges yet. We can catch up when I can do more. Hope you've been well.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hey, friend. Sorry I haven't responded yet. I can't because I don't have any privileges yet. We can catch up when I can do more. Hope you've been well.

I was so happy to see you, SoJ. :) I've missed you. I hope you're doing well yourself.

Thank you, and looking forward to catching up when you're able.