The Great Debate

The Great Debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Best comment i saw post debate...

Couldn't say who won the debate. Can tell you who lost.... The American people.

Dems won't fare any better. The DNC debates will be like Theatre of the Absurd.

Is this the best a country of 320,000,000 has to offer. I weep for the future.

it's like the whole country is ok with our candidates, what else can we do ?

drbrumley

it's like the whole country is ok with our candidates, what else can we do ?

Not much.

Everyone is in love with Carly. Yet she is on the stage last night yapping the military doesn't have enough money, when we spend more money on our military than anyone else combined almost. And this is the person who destroyed half of her investors’ wealth while taking $100 million. And everyone is just fine with that.

See here to read what I'm talking about

Everyone one of those bloodsuckers on that stage last night believes it is ok to steal money in the form of taxation. Including Rand Paul. :sigh:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Not much.

Everyone is in love with Carly. Yet she is on the stage last night yapping the military doesn't have enough money, when we spend more money on our military than anyone else combined almost. And this is the person who destroyed half of her investors’ wealth while taking $100 million. And everyone is just fine with that.

See here to read what I'm talking about

Everyone one of those bloodsuckers on that stage last night believes it is ok to steal money in the form of taxation. Including Rand Paul. :sigh:
Carly Fiorina says a Planned Parenthood video shows a "fully formed fetus on the table, with its heart beating, its legs kicking."

Carly Fiorina also talked about a tape from Planned Parenthood. And it was a lie.

"Leg kicking and heart beating" while surgeons "harvested it"?

She must have been referring to a video released by the anti-abortion group The Center for Medical Progress last month. And it was an interview with a former worker for a biomedical research company. She only said she saw a fully formed fetus's heart beating.

Nothing else.

Carly is being dishonest.

drbrumley

Carly Fiorina says a Planned Parenthood video shows a "fully formed fetus on the table, with its heart beating, its legs kicking."

Carly Fiorina also talked about a tape from Planned Parenthood. And it was a lie.

"Leg kicking and heart beating" while surgeons "harvested it"?

She must have been referring to a video released by the anti-abortion group The Center for Medical Progress last month. And it was an interview with a former worker for a biomedical research company. She only said she saw a fully formed fetus's heart beating.

Nothing else.

Carly is being dishonest.

Yeah we know, Planned Parenthood is awesome. Bunch of murdering thugs if you ask me.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I was impressed by Rand Paul. He was the only one last night that openly used facts, evidence and real data in his arguments. His only blunder was his comment on Saudi Arabia and the refugees.

Saudi Arabia says it has accepted 2.5 million Syrians under its guest program. I admit that it's not clear under what timeframe and whether those are people seeking refuge from the Syrian civil war. But his statement was a lie.

Donald Trump seemed to be hanging back. I missed the old fire last night.

Marco Rubio was scripted. It seemed obvious to me. He was speaking way too fast and was radically different from the man I have followed before this debate.

And Marc, you are wrong on immigration. When you look at the number of immigrants compared to the population America does not look as generous as you claimed. According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, the United States ranks 19th with these immigrants, making up about 0.33% of the total population.

And Jeb Bush? He was lying when he claimed the school voucher program was started under his Florida governorship.

I am glad Ben Carson is a doctor. Finally we have someone who makes sense about vaccines not causing autism. Sarah Palin was outrageously dishonest when she claimed vaccines cause mental retardation.

Poor Ted Cruz. He was way off (again!) in his lambasting of the Iran diplomatic treaty.

Actually, Ted, the 24-day window you referred to only comes into play if Iran and the IAEA are not able to agree on access to a particular site.

And by the way, all provisions of the agreement will be monitored by the IAEA, an agency not inclined to let nations off the hook for non-compliance in nuclear power matters.

And Bobby Jindal lied about Obama and immigration.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Yeah we know, Planned Parenthood is awesome. Bunch of murdering thugs if you ask me.
By judging them as "murderous thugs," it gets you off enough not to take Jesus seriously. As well as keep yourself ignorant as to any federal funds used for abortion (except for serious health reasons).

Immature name-calling is never, ever, ever going to help with collaborative problem-solving and adult communication.

But you and others already know that.

republicanchick

so, who do think will have a strong showing at tonight's debate ? commentary ? opinions ? issues -

i hope they don't make this Trump centered,
:

well, they did b/c O'Reilly says he got more time... in some cases WAY more time than the others

But I was surprised by that... guess it's b/c I didn't tend to listen to T much

By the way: He has a lot of NERVE talking about someone's FACE... Sorry, but sometimes when he gets angry (and isn't that 90% of the time?) he looks very creepy...

That said, he did have some interesting points to make..

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I love giving patrick jane and his fellow pagans nightmares.

This is a winnable ticket that will please social conservatives, fiscal conservatives and soft core libertarians.

COtpF4SUwAQJqeN.png

Cruz/Trump or Trump/Cruz, it's a win win ticket for America in 2016.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
well, they did b/c O'Reilly says he got more time... in some cases WAY more time than the others

But I was surprised by that... guess it's b/c I didn't tend to listen to T much

By the way: He has a lot of NERVE talking about someone's FACE... Sorry, but sometimes when he gets angry (and isn't that 90% of the time?) he looks very creepy...

That said, he did have some interesting points to make..

Trump probably signed a contract with cnn, and this is his new show. not the apprentice - A-President -

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
i have only sweet dreams acdub - i still think you're a closet gay maybe

Based on the many pro homosexual posts that you've made pj, I can only speculate that there is no closet in your world.

Back to the upcoming Presidential election: Which Libertarian candidate are you backing for President now that Ron Paul isn't running?