ECT The Gospel Proper

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

How does it not apply in this dispensation? Paul practiced it, multiple times. WHY if it doesn't?

Post video of yourself performing any apostolic-era miracle - you pick it. No excuses why you won't or can't. Just do it.

Then we'll be willing to discuss water baptism.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're ignorance of scripture, unwillingness to debate and continual leaning on your false dilemma crutches just shows your lack of intelligence. I'll wait for someone who can actually use their mind to debate what they understand to be truth.

Continue to think your as smart as you are. It's not much but at least you've got that.

Exposed as a fraud, hypocrit/actor, con artist, copy'npaste spammer, per the above evasion.

Then recall your "I believe Jesus" reason, as part of the premise("supporting walls") of your argument("reasons for a conclusion").

NOW. Or be exposed for the actor you are, engaging in deceptive tactics, sophistry,

Confirmed satanic debater.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry but that's a mad tactic. One verse doctrines.

Lies again, as he, in hypocrisy, accuses others of not "believing Jesus" when we, for years on TOL, explain why that verse is not about members of the boc, not directed toward us, and, in further hypocrisy, above, accuses MAD proponents of "one verse doctrines," when he deletes Mark 16: 17-18 KJV, asserting that does not apply to him, but "one verse" Mark 16:16 KJV does.

=satanic debating ploys. The Lord God never taught him that. The devil did, and employed it, with the Saviour, in the wilderness. It did not work then, and won't now, turbosixx, as we are on to your shell game.

john w

Hall of Fame
John, John, John. Ye of so little seed faith.

When will you learn that we can't tempt God?

When HE decides to give the full gospel believers (which YOU are NOT!) the gift of drinking rattlesnake venom or jumping off the steeple, then HE will make that clear through the word of knowledge or HIS anointed pastors or prophetesses via the TV, not on some heathen half-gospel webpage run by anti-baptizing Bible choppers!

REPENT JOHN W! Paypal me a $50 seed faith gift so that God will overlook your questioning of the King's Kids!

Toucheth not, the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd's anointed, musty!!! Do I hear an Amen,and the saints lining up, with their Holy Ghost machine guns, so we can slayeth the Goliath's???!!!!!!I once again, musty, feeeel the guhlowreeee clawd, and the third rain, under the anointing of the Lsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd, overwhelm me in the Tent of the prayer warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Give the Howleeeee Ghost a clap of puh rayyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

turbosixx

Exposed as a fraud, hypocrit/actor, con artist, copy'npaste spammer, per the above evasion.

Then recall your "I believe Jesus" reason, as part of the premise("supporting walls") of your argument("reasons for a conclusion").

NOW. Or be exposed for the actor you are, engaging in deceptive tactics, sophistry,

Confirmed satanic debater.

Bullies usually are weak and afraid.

john w

Hall of Fame
Bullies usually are weak and afraid.

Reduced to shorter sound bytes.

Can you raise my Uncle Billy from the dead, per Matthew 10:8 KJV, one of "Jesus"'s commandments? He went "light," and then borrowed from me, in a "Hold 'Em" Tournament, years ago, before he died, and owes me $42.00. I'd like to use the money to buy a genuine, notarized/medallion guaranteed, TBN "Holy Land" anointed handkerchief.

And I'm not afraid of you, turbotricks-I've fought bigger girls, than you, before.

musterion

Reduced to shorter sound bytes.

Can you raise my Uncle bill from the dead, per Matthew 10:8 KJV, one of "Jesus"'s commandments? He went "light," and then borrowed from me, in a "Hold 'Em" Tournament, years ago, before he died, and owes me $42.00. I'd like to use the money to buy a genuine, notarized/medallion guaranteed TBN "Holy Land" anointed handkerchief.

And I'm not afraid of you, turbotricks-I've fought bigger girls, than you, before.

Unlike totally ate up charismatics, all baptizers want the Kingdom water ritual which "proves" their salvation but they reject the Kingdom sign gifts which - by their absence - prove they're wrong. So they write those off as "not for today."

Selective legalists are still legalists.

They are the true Bible choppers.

/an ex-baptist knows what's what

Rosenritter

Once AGAIN the fallacious arguments from you.

That's NOT what I said and that's NOT what the scripture says.

Yes or no: we are to discern false teachers by their works, a good tree will not bring forth bad fruit, a good plant will not bring for thorns?

SOME things are universal, like loving thy neighbor.

And how should we interpret your omission of "love thy enemy" and "love one another?" Is that only for the Jew, or is that universal as well?

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
What Is Necessary for a Christian to Believe?

"
The questions often arise: “What must a Christian believe to be saved”? or “What are the essentials?” Most often the broad evangelical answer is “not much.” The tendency is toward minimalism in doctrine (belief) and practice. "

For more...
https://www.beautifulchristianlife.com/blog/what-is-necessary-for-a-christian-to-believe

AMR
I think the 'tendency toward minimalism' is warranted. The Word of God, or the Word of the kingdom, is called a 'seed' by the Lord (Mt13:19KJV Mk4:14KJV Lk8:11KJV).

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
I don't possibly see how this can be a true statement. What would you call indulgences?
When the Body of Christ has it in her power to forgive her individual members their temporal debts incurred when they sin.

No one but God can forgive eternal debts.
I'm not familiar with what the rcc teaches on the trinity.
OK. fyi, Protestant Trinitarians accede to Catholic instruction as found in the 'Catechism' on the Trinity. They agree with it all.
I fail to see how scripture is inadequate in that regard.
Many Arians in AD 325 disagree with you. And we have plenty of evidence on TOL of the ambiguity in the biblical witness. If there weren't any ambiguity, there also, wouldn't be non-Trinitarians, but there are.
I don't know of any scripture that instructs/shows elders being appointed by the laying of hands nor that continuing. I would be glad to read the passage you believe support this.
OK. I've shown you these things already, perhaps in another thread. I'll see what I can find.
Could you please show me infant baptism in scripture?
I can show you where it is forbidden in Scripture. On none of the pages, in no verses, no books, and no chapters. Like indulgences, infant baptism does not disobey/conflict with/contradict a single jot or tittle of Scripture.

Status
Not open for further replies.