The Gay Pride (Oxymoron) Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Door

answer my question
I did. The Greeks had at least three words for love, but God is the only source of what true love is, so it does not matter how men choose to define it, it only matters how God chooses to define it. It's the only definition that is acceptable.

Sitamun

I did. The Greeks had at least three words for love, but God is the only source of what true love is, so it does not matter how men choose to define it, it only matters how God chooses to define it. It's the only definition that is acceptable.

ugh why do I bother? I should know better then to expect a straight answer from Door.

Door

ugh why do I bother? I should know better then to expect a straight answer from Door.
You want me to admit that there is more than one kind of love, which there is not. I can't help you if you are going to play stupid.

Sitamun

You want me to admit that there is more than one kind of love, which there is not. I can't help you if you are going to play stupid.

I'm not playing stupid, I just wanted a straight yes or no answer. That being said, you love your wife exactly like you love you children?

Door

I'm not playing stupid, I just wanted a straight yes or no answer. That being said, you love your wife exactly like you love you children?
Yes, and because you have NO IDEA what love is, you will pervert that statement.

Sitamun

Is that love unconditional? If it is there is nothing your wife could do to make you stop loving her? Not even hypothetical, one in a million chance of happening things. If it is not unconditional what you make you withhold your love from your own child?

PlastikBuddha

The only one between you and I that is a liar, is YOU. PB proved that he has no respect for women at all. He treats them the same way homos treat each other, and child molesters treat children. He looks at them like they are animals for his own personal pleasure.

You must agree with him. You must also be a pervert.

This is getting old, Door. If I made it clear that I have no respect for women please show us where. Quote the exact passage. Show me where I said I treat them like animals for my personal pleasure. You've made this claim again and again, and unless you can back it up you have made yourself a liar.

Sitamun

So in the wild implausibilty of this actually happening if your wife snapped and murdered your children (this is hypothetical and it has happened before elsewhere) you would still love her? I'm asking this because I am truly trying to understand you Door. It seems I have to ask these questions because you never seem to be able to give a straight honest answer.

Door

So in the wild implausibilty of this actually happening if your wife snapped and murdered your children (this is hypothetical and it has happened before elsewhere) you would still love her? I'm asking this because I am truly trying to understand you Door. It seems I have to ask these questions because you never seem to be able to give a straight honest answer.
Are you saying that you love based on what someone does or does not do? If so, then you do not love.

If I demanded the death penalty for my wife if she murdered our children, I would be expressing love towards all of them.

Again, you do not know what love is.

Sitamun

No, love is not based entirely upon actions. However, I do not see how there can be love without respect.

Maybe your right Door, and I'm just stupid but I don't see how demanding the death of your spouse would be an act of "love" towards them.

Door

No, love is not based entirely upon actions. However, I do not see how there can be love without respect.

Maybe your right Door, and I'm just stupid but I don't see how demanding the death of your spouse would be an act of "love" towards them.
Because it is an act of love to demand that justice is served so that others will fear doing evil. I love my neighbor in the same way I love my family.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
then it is an act of love towards your neighbors, not your spouse.

You don't think that making your loved ones accept responsibility (i.e. consequences) for their choices is an act of love? Why do we teach our children that there are consequences for bad choices then?

Sitamun

You don't think that making your loved ones accept responsibility (i.e. consequences) for their choices is an act of love? Why do we teach our children that there are consequences for bad choices then?

Making your "loved" ones accept responsibility is very different then demanding their death. If they are found guilty of a crime and then sentenced to death, supporting that decision is different than actually actively demanding it.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Making your "loved" ones accept responsibility is very different then demanding their death. If they are found guilty of a crime and then sentenced to death, supporting that decision is different than actually actively demanding it.

If my daughter (my husband has passed away, so I can't demand anything of him) committed a crime that is worthy of the death penalty, I would demand that she face the consequences of her decision to commit that crime. Since I believe in the death penalty for certain crimes, it would be hypocritical for me to not demand my daughter face the same penalty that anyone else who commits said crimes must face.

Granite

Hall of Fame
This is getting old, Door. If I made it clear that I have no respect for women please show us where. Quote the exact passage. Show me where I said I treat them like animals for my personal pleasure. You've made this claim again and again, and unless you can back it up you have made yourself a liar.

He's getting worse--he used to just be childish, vulgar, rude, and contemptible. Flat-out lying must be a fruit of the spirit.:rolleyes:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't pretend to be a mind reader, Stripe. Do you have any evidence or non-religious justification for believing that two men CAN'T love each other? Having sex is actually a red herring- it may be an expression of love or it may not, just as in heterosexual relationships. If you want evidence of love you'll have to know more about the gay couple in question then I think you would be comfortable with.
You're calling sex a red herring when homos are defined by the fact that they engage in a specific perversion of the act?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Door! Amazing posts, mate. Good work :)

LMOHM!!!! Good to see you, brother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.