The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
TIMELAPSE OF THE SUN PROVES FLAT EARTH - HD perspective matrix

From the video description: This is an upgraded version of the original with added timelapse footage. The old, low resolution footage has been replaced with high resolution HD footage. Watch how the sun comes at you when it's rising and goes away from you when it's setting. See how the sun's light at sunset shrinks and trails after it - not at all what we would expect to see if the sun is 93,000,000 miles away.

https://youtu.be/GDaiw-G1VGE - 20 minutes - click on link for full screen view

DEBUNK THIS GLOBERS - (You Can't)
Still waiting for the DEBUNK [MENTION=7959]WizardofOz[/MENTION]

Lon

And you never saw the water drop away under you as you flew over it as it should have if the earth is curved.

--Dave
You are importing your 'up/down' model from two-dimensional thinking. You aren't a two-dimensional being, you are 3 dimensional. Flat-earth comes from a 2 dimensional mindset and understanding. There is no slam here, it is just the difference for 'understanding' the contexts. In the 3 dimensional model, up/down are not 'flat.' Example: Attach the base of a globe to the wall. Get up and start walking while it spins. Up is over North America one step, but not the next. A bit of egocentricity is involved with a flat-earth model. A globe requires thinking outside of a 2 dimensional square (box). :e4e:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Also, in his theory, the sun isn't large enough to keep our planet from freezing. It is too tiny to even give a sunburn, according to his theory.
You mention the tilt in the globe model but what if the enclosed flat earth and firmament is tilted. :idunno:

Psalm 19:1-6 KJV - [FONT=&quot]The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

[/FONT]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
One more point: Try this in your house with a flashlight and a globe. This guy is wrong.
I'm not convinced by the video anyway and I'd have to be as high as the moon to see what earth really looks like from the firmament. Since I can easily see the moon landing footage and see that it's fake, I don't think we went there. In on picture the moon was on the horizon when there supposedly in the sea of tranquility. Didn't make sense, That's just one of a 1.000 discrepancies that wouldn't hold up in a court of law, imo.

The principalities of this world may not want to show actual footage and pictures to the public. I'm almost positive we live on a ball but the other model makes sense to me and I'm intrigued. I'm going to cut back in all three threads after this weekend and likely stop posting in this one.

Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV - [FONT=&quot]For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Reactions: Lon

Lon

You mention the tilt in the globe model but what if the enclosed flat earth and firmament is tilted. :idunno:

Psalm 19:1-6 KJV - The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

I'm pretty sure I don't grasp the entirety of imagery. Someone might tell me God is the Sun from this verse! :noway:
literal vs. figurative, correct? Odd theories will abound, God doesn't have wings either. Psalm 91:4 A conspiracy 'winged god' theory would about destroy me. I'd cry for that guy. I do not believe God 'moves' through the universe either Colossians 1:17 Psalm 139:17
(omnipresence). To me, the Psalmist is saying he sees God's hands in everything. I don't really believe the sun rises and I'm not trying to convey a lie when I say it does. I'm saying something else, it is egocentric observation, thus from 'where I am standing' the sun is said accurately to be rising. Another way: Because our galaxy ALSO rotates, the sun does rise, but that too is different from a flat-earth model. In Him -Lon

Lon

In some ways, the flat-earth model by description, is also incorrect. If you look at even the concepts drawn, it isn't a 'flat' earth but a domed disc and not even shaped enough to call it a 'hemisphere (half ball). IOW, even the 'model' flat earthers give. Probably for the other thread, but the reason the Hebrews seem like they were flat earth, is they are describing what they 'see' rather than figuring it all out.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In some ways, the flat-earth model by description, is also incorrect. If you look at even the concepts drawn, it isn't a 'flat' earth but a domed disc and not even shaped enough to call it a 'hemisphere (half ball). IOW, even the 'model' flat earthers give. Probably for the other thread, but the reason the Hebrews seem like they were flat earth, is they are describing what they 'see' rather than figuring it all out.
Yeah, I'm starting to think I got all excited about ancient perceptions based on the Bible or other pagan religions. I'll let the Bible thread run it's course unless others post. A couple of dialogues are still going and I'm learning. It's intriguing and I guess I'll always think it's remotely possible but I need to let it go and get back in the word more.

If others are still interested I'll discuss it but by Monday I'm only going to do occasional flat earth videos and more dialogue or a quick image. I'm going to stop putting the flat stuff at the top of the board unless I'm replying to a post to me. I'll still do the conspiracy thread but not as much as the last three weeks. I'm only going to reply to posts to me on this thread also. Just to let it die out and keep my special knowledge to myself. :chuckle:

Lon

Yeah, I'm starting to think I got all excited about ancient perceptions based on the Bible or other pagan religions. I'll let the Bible thread run it's course unless others post. A couple of dialogues are still going and I'm learning. It's intriguing and I guess I'll always think it's remotely possible but I need to let it go and get back in the word more.

If others are still interested I'll discuss it but by Monday I'm only going to do occasional flat earth videos and more dialogue or a quick image. I'm going to stop putting the flat stuff at the top of the board unless I'm replying to a post to me. I'll still do the conspiracy thread but not as much as the last three weeks. I'm only going to reply to posts to me on this thread also. Just to let it die out and keep my special knowledge to myself. :chuckle:

It is (imho) as good for those of us who believe earth a sphere. It is like that first post I gave over in the scripture thread: Most cannot argue against a flat earth because they, themselves, have been indoctrinated instead of knowing the actual answers.

I was laughing, one video of a 'flat earth' on YouTube had the Coriolis Effect as 'debunked.' I laughed, because I've tried it. I tried to make the water go the other way and it went back to counter-clockwise in the sink when I first learned it goes clockwise in Australia.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are importing your 'up/down' model from two-dimensional thinking. You aren't a two-dimensional being, you are 3 dimensional. Flat-earth comes from a 2 dimensional mindset and understanding. There is no slam here, it is just the difference for 'understanding' the contexts. In the 3 dimensional model, up/down are not 'flat.' Example: Attach the base of a globe to the wall. Get up and start walking while it spins. Up is over North America one step, but not the next. A bit of egocentricity is involved with a flat-earth model. A globe requires thinking outside of a 2 dimensional square (box). :e4e:

All that's required to see that the earth is flat is your eyes, the mind does the rest.

If a jet follows a "straight" path and reaches 2000 miles, on curvature map where L = 2000, the curvature of the earth would have "dropped", in relation to the starting point, 542 miles, as per curvature of earth diagram below.

View attachment 26170

The rate of drop, if flying a straight path, as you can see by the chart is exponential. A pilot flying a jet at 600 mph and at low altitude, if not adjusting for a curvature, would see the earth or ocean drop 66 feet in 1 minute, from his starting altitude. In 2 min the drop would be 266 feet, and in 3 min the drop would be 600 feet. No such drop is ever seen or been demonstrated.

--Dave

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here's one I've asked 20 times in two threads: Who can go from the top of the ball to the bottom of the ball and then back up the other side? Nobody. Because when you head south you keep going south.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Here's one I've asked 20 times in two threads: Who can go from the top of the ball to the bottom of the ball and then back up the other side? Nobody. Because when you head south you keep going south.
I believe I answered this already.

If you want to spend the money for that kind of trip, be our guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.