The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
You're right. I'm pumping these videos way too much and you helped me see that. I knew I was doing it and I still will, but not in this thread. Any questions specifically for me with scientific data should go to the Conspiracy thread since flat earth IS a conspiracy THEORY. Any Biblical evidence for a flying spinning ball should go to one of the other Biblical sphere or enclosed earth and firmament thread. I will do my best to stick to typing if I can do it better than a video. If I do post videos I will try to do short ones. That is for my own threads. I may get baited back into this thread but I can't juggle 3 threads like this anymore. I'm getting all the questions with the answers already prepared and I can't keep up.

I'm just not 100% either way anymore and it's that simple. If you are, that's great. I think it's a worthy topic if you're not 100% sure.
I'm just wondering when you're going to take G&T (geometry and trigonometry) seriously as it is the simplest and clearest way to see that flat earth cannot stand facts.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-to-the-moon&p=5188013&viewfull=1#post5188013

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sorry Dave, for posting so much in your thread. They don't like video proof and evidence. I will still post here with whatever data and information I can find but I'll try not to post any videos. Still. nobody can answer the question of a true proven circumnavigation from the top of the ball to the bottom of the ball and coming back up the other side. No jet, rocket, plane, ship, boat or even a nuclear powered submarine. They call it the Arctic "Circle" for a reason. Good luck !!!

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sorry Dave, for posting so much in your thread. They don't like video proof and evidence. I will still post here with whatever data and information I can find but I'll try not to post any videos. Still. nobody can answer the question of a true proven circumnavigation from the top of the ball to the bottom of the ball and coming back up the other side. No jet, rocket, plane, ship, boat or even a nuclear powered submarine. They call it the Arctic "Circle" for a reason. Good luck !!!

They don't have to like it and post all you want.

--Dave

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Doesn't work that way. The BEST way to prove this to you and Dave, would be to talk you both into getting your aviation licenses. Likely not going to happen so the only way for such discussion to go is into the archives. I know, per fact, the earth is a globe. You don't. No place to go from here, right?
Being a Navy vet with the P-3 Orion, I have flown too many times over great distances to accept the Flat Earth model. But as you said in a later post, this isn't a hill to die on.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
114edf501fea4f775df5fb3c20a99380.jpg
http://chemistry.elmhurst.edu/vchembook/123Adensitygas.html">

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
F-16 Cockpit Video Of Super Bowl LII Flyover (2018)

No curved earth here. If this does not convince you the earth is flat then nothing will.

--Dave

Lon

114edf501fea4f775df5fb3c20a99380.jpg
http://chemistry.elmhurst.edu/vchembook/123Adensitygas.html">

Well you've got both density and gravity here, as well as which weighs more. I'm not sure I'm understanding the question. Are you saying if something is lighter, gravity should affect it 'more' than something that is denser/heavier? :idunno:

Try to think of this with water first? If you throw a rock in the ocean, it sinks. If you throw a stick in the ocean, it floats. Why? What property of a rock causes it to divide water molecules and push them out of the way? What property of a piece of wood causes it to float, even wet wood? What would be needed for that piece of wood to sink?

I'm still not sure I'm understanding the problem between water floating and a balloon floating. Water does float in its minute form. A balloon filled with just air the same temperature as around it, will not rise. :idunno:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well you've got both density and gravity here, as well as which weighs more. I'm not sure I'm understanding the question. Are you saying if something is lighter, gravity should affect it 'more' than something that is denser/heavier? :idunno:

Try to think of this with water first? If you throw a rock in the ocean, it sinks. If you throw a stick in the ocean, it floats. Why? What property of a rock causes it to divide water molecules and push them out of the way? What property of a piece of wood causes it to float, even wet wood? What would be needed for that piece of wood to sink?

I'm still not sure I'm understanding the problem between water floating and a balloon floating. Water does float in its minute form. A balloon filled with just air the same temperature as around it, will not rise. :idunno:
So, it's the molecular structure that makes water stick to earth while the earth is going so fast and spinning at 1000 mph? I think the question the picture asks is how does water, which weighs so much, NOT float away like the tiny balloon?

Lon

F-16 Cockpit Video Of Super Bowl LII Flyover (2018)

No curved earth here.
I just noticed you both wear glasses. You honestly cannot see the curve? Hold a ruler up to it!

Were you thinking the earth was smaller for some reason, that a curve would be more than apparent? It is, but not the size of the Astrodome! :doh: (did someone already mention this to you? It'd be like taking a picture of Mt. Everest barely hovering over it (not even an inch) with a camera the size of a grain of sand. Remember the basketball curvature that some swore they could see but others agreed was flat?

If this does not convince you the earth is flat then nothing will.

--Dave
Er, what you said :noway:

Lon

So, it's the molecular structure that makes water stick to earth while the earth is going so fast and spinning at 1000 mph? I think the question the picture asks is how does water, which weighs so much, NOT float away like the tiny balloon?
Think of it this way: When you are driving in a car with the window up, why don't you feel the 100 mile-an-hour air if you are going 100 miles an hour? Why is the air in the car not smacking you in the face?

Status
Not open for further replies.