ECT The "Church" at Acts 2 Was Not the Body of Christ

SaulToPaul 2

Galatians 4:24

These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

The two covenants in this verse are the one made with Abraham, and then the Law.

SaulToPaul 2

When their is a New Covenant, there are also guidelines for the New Covenant.

When Jesus was on earth, he gave all the guidelines for the New Covenant. He told us exactly how to enter it.

Is turning the other cheek one of the guidelines?
Why do you neg rep, then?

God's Truth

Titus 1:13 This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith

It is not a sin to give you a neg rep. It is a sin to do what you do, and that is act abusively with the neg rep function.

SaulToPaul 2

Titus 1:13 This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith

It is not a sin to give you a neg rep. It is a sin to do what you do, and that is act abusively with the neg rep function.

SaulToPaul 2

When Jesus was on the cross, God had nailed the old rules and regulations to it.

Obey Jesus and you can have understanding.

Then why do you transgress the law, and therefore sin?
Do you tithe? Do you keep the weightier matters of the law, also?

"Jesus" said to keep it. Obey him.

God's Truth

Translation: I refuse to answer any of your tough questions on the grounds that they will expose me, if answered honestly.

I answer all your questions.

I will do it again. Paying tithes was a regulation of the old law. The rules and regulations were nailed to the cross. That means when Jesus was crucified, then the Covenant of his blood was set.

Cross Reference

I answer all your questions.

I will do it again. Paying tithes was a regulation of the old law. The rules and regulations were nailed to the cross. That means when Jesus was crucified, then the Covenant of his blood was set.

On the first part you are correct however, because on the "Blood covenant[?]", giving is now a 'from the heart' issue which only makes it more narrow in the Spiritual scheme of things.

Anto9us

"the neg rep function"

let us build a shrine to it !!!

kin ya say hally-loo-yuh?

we can set up THREE BOOTHS

one to Moses - one to Elijah

and one to

THE NEG REP FUNCTION !!!

Bwahahahahah
hah haha
HAHG HH HAH
hah hah hah hah !!