THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

I had a thought this morning as I woke up and here it is. I believe it was God's Will that Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States. Over sixty million American citizens voted him into office. You might say, it was a "Miracle" that Trump was able to defeat several political candidates, including Hillary Clinton. These candidates were all seasoned political figures, yet, Trump was triumphant over all of them. The Democrats have NEVER been able to UNDERSTAND and unable to accept how Trump was able to do it.

The Democrats and a few Republicans have thwarted every move Trump has made to better our Nation. What if they were wrong and were UNABLE to see that God's purpose for placing Trump in office was to "Clean House" and restore some decency to the White House and our country? Is there a possibility that more than half of our country doesn't "Deserve" such a man in office? When the "Children of Israel were delivered out of Egypt, by the Will of God, they began to murmur and complain, they even ended up committing sinful acts when Moses went up to receive the Ten Commandments. When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with The Ten Commandments in hand, he found out that the people had created a golden calf and had debased themselves.

Exodus 32:27 tells us what happened that day. "And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour." In the movie version the people who would not come to Moses and therefore, to God, were swallowed up by a great earthquake, the reality of that day is that the Levites killed those who refused to follow God. The people calmed down after that occurrence.

I'm not saying that God is going to kill those who don't accept Trumps Presidency, I'm only saying that if the people of this Nation continue to murmur, gripe, complain, obstruct, and rebel, perhaps God will replace Trump with someone who is NOT for the betterment of this country? Romans 13:1 states; "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."

There's some food for thought. Working against the Will and Purpose of God isn't a path to be taken lightly. I earnestly believe that what's going on is a "Spiritual Battle" as well as a political battle. Ephesians 6:12 states; "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
That kind of sums it up.

Funny how it's 'God's will' when folk like Trump get into office and not so much for the likes of Obama...

How much moaning and griping went on, and continues to echo on even after Obama's no longer in office? There's good reason why there's concerns with Trump in the white house. He's an absolute embarrassment, although in your case you'd probably admire his cringe worthy twitter feed as you seem to have modeled your posting to follow suit...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Funny how it's 'God's will' when folk like Trump get into office and not so much for the likes of Obama...

How much moaning and griping went on, and continues to echo on even after Obama's no longer in office? There's good reason why there's concerns with Trump in the white house. He's an absolute embarrassment, although in your case you'd probably admire his cringe worthy twitter feed as you seem to have modeled your posting to follow suit...
It's God's will that the uk an Europe be overrun with muzzies

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I didn't much care for Obama during his Presidency and still believe he was the worst President during my lifetime. However, I did very little complaining while he was "The Commander-in-Chief." I recognize and believe that Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." is the way it's meant to be even if, at times we aren't personally happy with the leader of choice.

Arthur Brain

I didn't much care for Obama during his Presidency and still believe he was the worst President during my lifetime. However, I did very little complaining while he was "The Commander-in-Chief." I recognize and believe that Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." is the way it's meant to be even if, at times we aren't personally happy with the leader of choice.

So you weren't happy with God's choice for Obama as president then?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

still, it would have been nice if he'd cared about all those babies that were being murdered, eh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Even though I have WISELY chosen to place Town Heretic on my "Eggnore List" he's still welcome to post on this thread. Even though I'm not a fan of his humor, I still believe he doesn't add much to any conversation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hopefully, some day I'll see Town Heretic post something worthy of my attention, however, I must first take him off my "Eggnore List" and that's not gonna happen.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's good to see that a few Posters are rational enough to have voted for Trump. Those few don't seem to have been affected by the "National Delusion."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The President has some formidable foes/nemesis:

1) The Democrats.
2) A few Republicans.
3) The fake news.
4) The Antifa Provocateurs.
5) Hollywood Phonies/mental patients.
6) Kim Jong Un. (North Korea.)
7) Black Lives Matter.
8) Assorted Washington "Characters" like:
Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren,
Chuck Schumer, etc.
9) Most Millennials living at home who don't/can't vote.
10)College Grads who have been brainwashed by Left-wing
liberal Democrat Professors.
11)A majority of College Professors.
12)People who don't/can't think for themselves.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some things that need some attention/change:

1) Federal funding for Sanctuary cities needs to be withheld.
2) The "Wall" needs to be built.
3) The Police need to start enforcing the Law against the Antifa Thugs.
4) The Authorities that are over the Police need to stop telling their officers to "Stand Down" when it comes to violent protests/riots
5) The Police need to enforce the law (In cities that have that law) of not letting citizens/Antifa members wear disguises in public.
If there isn't such a law in certain cities, they'll need to create one.
6) Police need to be more active in dispersing/dividing violent factions
and be more proactive when it comes to events that are about to occur.

There needs to be harsher sentences for those who actively engage in/incite
violent protests/riots. They can't just give them a slap on the wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.