THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You think he'll last full term? He's got a full strop-on already — he'll get fed up and leave after the mid-terms, blaming everyone else for the fact that he has done nothing of note in two years to compensate for the damage he's wrought.
What damage has he done?

gcthomas

What damage has he done?

If you have to have it pointed out then there is no point in pointing it out …

Seriously, he is messing up US diplomatic relations with Japan, NK, Russia, China, Germany, France. He is making the US a laughing stock with his nonsense tweets that Washington has to scrabble around for damage limitation. He is trying very hard to break things in the US, like health care for the poor and community relations that have been slowly building up, he gives succour to the far right that now worship him. And Capitol Hill can't pass laws, although with GOP control, that's probably a good thing. ;)

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You think he'll last full term? He's got a full strop-on already — he'll get fed up and leave after the mid-terms, blaming everyone else for the fact that he has done nothing of note in two years to compensate for the damage he's wrought.

I had a thought this morning as I woke up and here it is. I believe it was God's Will that Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States. Over sixty million American citizens voted him into office. You might say, it was a "Miracle" that Trump was able to defeat several political candidates, including Hillary Clinton. These candidates were all seasoned political figures, yet, Trump was triumphant over all of them. The Democrats have NEVER been able to UNDERSTAND and unable to accept how Trump was able to do it.

The Democrats and a few Republicans have thwarted every move Trump has made to better our Nation. What if they were wrong and were UNABLE to see that God's purpose for placing Trump in office was to "Clean House" and restore some decency to the White House and our country? Is there a possibility that more than half of our country doesn't "Deserve" such a man in office? When the "Children of Israel were delivered out of Egypt, by the Will of God, they began to murmur and complain, they even ended up committing sinful acts when Moses went up to receive the Ten Commandments. When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with The Ten Commandments in hand, he found out that the people had created a golden calf and had debased themselves.

Exodus 32:27 tells us what happened that day. "And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour." In the movie version the people who would not come to Moses and therefore, to God, were swallowed up by a great earthquake, the reality of that day is that the Levites killed those who refused to follow God. The people calmed down after that occurrence.

I'm not saying that God is going to kill those who don't accept Trumps Presidency, I'm only saying that if the people of this Nation continue to murmur, gripe, complain, obstruct, and rebel, perhaps God will replace Trump with someone who is NOT for the betterment of this country? Romans 13:1 states; "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."

There's some food for thought. Working against the Will and Purpose of God isn't a path to be taken lightly. I earnestly believe that what's going on is a "Spiritual Battle" as well as a political battle. Ephesians 6:12 states; "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
That kind of sums it up.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Seriously, he is messing up US diplomatic relations with Japan, NK, Russia, China, Germany, France. He is making the US a laughing stock with his nonsense tweets that Washington has to scrabble around for damage limitation. He is trying very hard to break thinks in the US, like health care for the poor and community relations that have been slowly building up, he gives succour to the far right that now worship him. And Capitol Hill can't pass laws, although with GOP control, that's probably a good thing. ;)

Nailed it. Also, I will just add that the only motivation that should count for running for POTUS is a honest intent to serve and make life better for ALL Americans. What motivated Trump was his blind hatred and self-made war with Obama. He ran to fulfill a vendetta and in his bluster, he is literally tearing our country apart.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Hopefully it won't take THAT long. The truly disturbing part of this is that we should have been able to expect the GOP to put country above politics.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Seriously, he is messing up US diplomatic relations with Japan, NK, Russia, China, Germany, France. He is making the US a laughing stock with his nonsense tweets that Washington has to scrabble around for damage limitation. He is trying very hard to break things in the US, like health care for the poor and community relations that have been slowly building up, he gives succour to the far right that now worship him. And Capitol Hill can't pass laws, although with GOP control, that's probably a good thing. ;)
Wrong on all counts

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nailed it. Also, I will just add that the only motivation that should count for running for POTUS is a honest intent to serve and make life better for ALL Americans. What motivated Trump was his blind hatred and self-made war with Obama. He ran to fulfill a vendetta and in his bluster, he is literally tearing our country apart.

I must take this time to congratulate you for posting this fine example of Science Fiction.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I must admit that I'm really enthused about the title of this, well thought out Thread. The Blame Game is perfect. Why, may you ask? Well, because all of the "Leftists" that visit here are "BLAMING" Trump for everything under the Sun. The title of this Thread is a "Self-fulfilling Prophecy, of sorts."

Status
Not open for further replies.