ECT THE ARROGANCE & BLINDNESS OF THE PROTESTANT HERESY

beameup

Its an artistic rendering and a local custom. They don't think he actually looked like that, it is merely symbolic of the child Jesus as King of Kings.

How do you know "what they think"?

sto-nino.jpg

ZacharyB

This is the local idol:
Wouldest dat be the baby Mary?
If it be so ...
T'was only the adult Mary who was blessed above all women
(and I'm okay with that), but baby Mary had yet to prove
that she was worthy of dat title! ... Hello!

Sorry, I'm brainwashed with the Mary-on-a-pedestal thing!
In Spain, I saw a huge procession with a 30-foot Mary
carried on a float, etc. It really blew me away!
Guess I still haven't recovered! lol

Don't you know that the Three Kings brought an artist along with them? :rotfl:

Pray tell,

1. Where in scripture is it anywhere stated there were three kings?
2. Where in scripture is it stated, whatever the number, they were kings?
3. On what basis did they visit the newborn Jesus in the stable? ("We don't need no stinking Matthew 2:11!")
4. Where do these gospels, according to the Hallmark Channel, come from?

(And why is it highly suspicious, when there are so many times you can't find it anywhere in God's scripture truth, to save your soul, there's some Roman Catholic in the woodpatch?)

beameup

Pray tell,

1. Where in scripture is it anywhere stated there were three kings?
2. Where in scripture is it stated, whatever the number, they were kings?
3. On what basis did they visit the newborn Jesus in the stable? ("We don't need no stinking Matthew 2:11!")
4. Where do these gospels, according to the Hallmark Channel, come from?

(And why is it highly suspicious, when there are so many times you can't find it anywhere in God's scripture truth, to save your soul, there's some Roman Catholic in the woodpatch?)

5. Did Constantine's mother get anything right?

("three kings" is the last Sunday in the ecclesiastical year)

5. Did Constantine's mother get anything right?

("three kings" is the last Sunday in the ecclesiastical year)

It's pretty certain you're more qualified to speak to Constantine's mother, seeing this is something I'd never considered and the first confirmation I've seen he had a mother. I will offer this, so as to maintain objectivity and not take the wholly negative side of the Roman Catholic argument, as to getting anything right, accidents do happen.

Where's Chatty Cathy, anyway? Doesn't seem Torquemada has appeared much lately to churn his static message pool, when it used to be he could be counted on to proclaim the first century church of the Holy Bible we believe in the newly invented, heretical something or another that clashes with the true Dark Ages, can't even recall the rhetoric.

Used to be one could count on him saying the same things every five minutes, for years, cute how, like a good Roman Catholic church testifying of itself (there's a sound basis for real authority!), he posted all these links to his own posts. I never had the heart to tell him it's likely nobody ever clicked on any of those links, but, since he hasn't been around, this is tragic, isn't it? (I also hesitate to mention hardly anybody, if, in fact, anybody, reading the copy and pasted spam from the Catholic Encyclopedia, not that I mind: we all know free television networks and much of the web comes at the cost of enduring lame and repetitive advertising. It's also a good opportunity to take a bathroom break from the web, check your page down key is in working order...) But don't get me wrong. Torky is to be commended for having accomplished the technique of discourse here, wherein "because we say so" stands in the annals of modern proving of theological theses and scholarhsip as unique.

Anyway, he's been letting his own threads go to seed. Where is he? In the repair shop? Somebody pulled Chatty Torquemada's string too many times? Or maybe all that repetition, echoing off the walls of his skull, has driven him over the edge? I have such recently invented fears!

Old man

Answered---and decisively corrected---HERE and HERE.

All of your HERE - HERE - HERE you constantly post are nothing but more articles of brain washed Pope kissers like yourself and are meaning less, no, Less than meaningless.

Your Roman (Mithraic) so called church has more idols than did the Greeks in the Apostle Paul's day.