ECT THE ARROGANCE & BLINDNESS OF THE PROTESTANT HERESY

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The apostles (and their ordained successors, the bishops) taught God's message in Christ's own name and by his very authority---they spoke for God---and their teachings were infallible and binding (Ac. 16:4; 1 Tim. 3:15;1 Jn. 4:6). Therefore, your previous claim that "When any man or men stand in the place and authority of God, bad things will always follow" simply does not follow. Not then with the apostles, and not now with the bishops.

Would you remind me of something, please? I recall you being a Theistic / Teleological Evolutionist? Is that correct?

Thanks in advance.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The apostles (and their ordained successors, the bishops) taught God's message in Christ's own name and by his very authority---they spoke for God---and their teachings were infallible and binding (Ac. 16:4; 1 Tim. 3:15;1 Jn. 4:6). Therefore, your previous claim that "When any man or men stand in the place and authority of God, bad things will always follow" simply does not follow. Not then with the apostles, and not now with the bishops.

Do you wholly endorse and adhere to everything from Vatican II forward, just as you adhere to all that came before Vatican II?

Do you consider Francis to be infallible in all his rendered statements, declarations, and assertions? Is He presiding as the Christ Vicar for all Christians?

Cruciform

Do you wholly endorse and adhere to everything from Vatican II forward, just as you adhere to all that came before Vatican II?
Of course.

Do you consider Francis to be infallible in all his rendered statements, declarations, and assertions?
Not at all, nor is that what is taught by the Catholic doctrine of papal infallibility.

Is He presiding as the Christ Vicar for all Christians?
He is the Vicar of Christ, yes.

beameup

I live in a country in S.E. Asia that is 85% Catholic, and I could tell you about some of the things going on here, but those of the RCC persuasion online here would call me a liar and demand "references". This "mind-set" is precisely the same as those of Jewish persuasion.

ZacharyB

I live in a country in S.E. Asia that is 85% Catholic, and I could tell you about some of the things going on here, but those of the RCC persuasion online here would call me a liar and demand "references". This "mind-set" is precisely the same as those of Jewish persuasion.
Please give us a "heads up".

beameup

Please give us a "heads up".

This is the local idol:

1024px-Santo_Ni%C3%B1o_de_Cebu.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
This is the local idol:

Thanks for demonstrating the fact that you have no clue what an idol is.

".....Idolatry not only refers to false pagan worship. It remains a constant temptation to faith. Idolatry consists in divinizing what is not God. Man commits idolatry whenever he honors and reveres a creature in place of God, whether this be gods or demons (for example, satanism), power, pleasure, race, ancestors, the state, money, etc. Jesus says, "You cannot serve God and mammon"......"

An idol is not an object, it is a false god, or something we place above God.

What you have there is an image of the child Jesus. Since Jesus is not "a false god, or something we place above God", then that is not an idol.

Stop being a moron.

beameup

Thanks for demonstrating the fact that you have no clue what an idol is.

".....Idolatry not only refers to false pagan worship. It remains a constant temptation to faith. Idolatry consists in divinizing what is not God. Man commits idolatry whenever he honors and reveres a creature in place of God, whether this be gods or demons (for example, satanism), power, pleasure, race, ancestors, the state, money, etc. Jesus says, "You cannot serve God and mammon"......"

An idol is not an object, it is a false god, or something we place above God.

What you have there is an image of the child Jesus. Since Jesus is not "a false god, or something we place above God", then that is not an idol.

Stop being a moron.

Yea, the "Three Kings" brought an artist along to create the image (idol). :rotfl: