ECT THE ARROGANCE & BLINDNESS OF THE PROTESTANT HERESY

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The doctrinal blunders of the RCC are far too many to list.........
Another pathetic lie. Every challenge to Catholic doctrines in this forum have been refuted absolutely. But please, feel free to choose one and start a thread on it. Just be man enough to admit you're wrong when your argument gets destroyed.

ZacharyB

It's pointless to try to reveal Truth to these guys!
Similarly, it's pointless to try to preach the gospel
to those who were not elected before the foundation of the world.
God must give a seed of faith to someone ...
before he/she is able to believe in Jesus and His gospel.
Several NT verses reveal this.
But, as with other spiritual Truths, who cares!

"Thread: THE ARROGANCE & BLINDNESS OF THE PROTESTANT HERESY"

Seeing this thread title I just couldn't help myself, haven't had a laugh this good all week. It's so funny, so Dark Ages! I'll bet you have an insatiable itch you can't reach to burn some Protestants and Bibles.

I'm sorry, this is simply hilarious. You sure know how to win friends and influence people! Fact is, Catholics like you are your own worst enemies, a good advertisement for Protestantism, and this is just over the top, surreal.

In any event, thank you for a great laugh, Torquemada. Keep up the good work there! (Really, you got my eyes watering. You're almost ready for standup...)

Cruciform

The RCC excommunicated Luther affirming that Luther had denied Papal infallibility, so the RCC were the ones who departed from the truth.
Rather, whereas the teachings of Christ's one historic Church are as infallible and authoritative as the teachings of Christ himself (Lk. 10:16; cf. 1 Tim. 3:15), Luther's personal doctrinal opinions were neither. Luther possessed no more inherent doctrinal authority than any other rank heretic in Christian history---for example, Arius, Pelagius, Sabellius, etc., etc., etc.

You cannot show from the book of Acts that Peter was regarded head of the church or that he was infallible, nor can it be shown that he conferred leadership to any other person after him. Where is the historic evidence?

HERE, HERE, and HERE.

Cruciform

The doctrinal blunders of the RCC are far too many to list, just take for one example the doctrine which proclaims Mary as co-redemptor.
Your personal dislike of the Catholic teaching is noted. Of course, that in no way means that the doctrine is in any way wrong or "unbiblical." Try again.

Cruciform

You will know them by their works.As in their actions in comparison to scripture should align if of GOD.Surely you are aware of these things.Are you aware of the actions of the ancient and more recent RCC?I'm not saying to abandon your denomination by any means; only that reformation was needed and most likely still is.
So, then, no actual proof whatsoever. Thanks anyway.

popsthebuilder

So, then, no actual proof whatsoever. Thanks anyway.
Seeing as how the ancient rcc is responsible for all subsequent misdirection of the otherwise faithful;

Death and banishment of the faithful and unfaithful, the crusades which entailed stealing, murdering, and utter deception. The Spanish inquisition, the holocaust, extreme blasphemy to the point of veering many thousands or millions away from the narrow path, hiding/ destroying ancient religious writings, misappropriation of tithes, sodomy, war and hate mongering, excommunication, altering the word of GOD, changing the Sabbath and other holy days.

I could continue, but I think you understand.

You asked; or rather, through willful ignorance, proclaimed me to be lying.

Anyway. I wish you the best, and am certain the Catholic church will be restored by the Will of GOD.

Peace

Sent from my HTC Desire 512 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Rather, whereas the teachings of Christ's one historic Church are as infallible and authoritative as the teachings of Christ himself (Lk. 10:16; cf. 1 Tim. 3:15), Luther's personal doctrinal opinions were neither. Luther possessed no more inherent doctrinal authority than any other rank heretic in Christian history---for example, Arius, Pelagius, Sabellius, etc., etc., etc.

HERE, HERE, and HERE.
The teachings of Christ has little to do with historical or traditional anything. Tradition does not make for infallibility. Just ask the pope. Or see if the Catholic tradition has changed throughout the years.
The Pharisees believed in their tradition too.

Its actually spoken against.

Matthew 15 (KJV) - ማቴዎስ
2: Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

Matthew 15 (KJV) - ማቴዎስ
3: But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

Matthew 15 (KJV) - ማቴዎስ
6: And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Mark 7 (KJV) - ማርቆስ
8: For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9: And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Mark 7 (KJV) - ማርቆስ
13: Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Galatians 1 (KJV) - ገላትያ
13: For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
14: And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

Colossians 2 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
8: Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2 Thessalonians 2 (KJV) - 2ይ ተሰሎንቄ
13: But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15: Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
16: Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17: Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Not speaking of the tradition of man or a historic church here.

2 Thessalonians 3 (KJV) - 2ይ ተሰሎንቄ
6: Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

That is one that seems to be talking of the ancient rcc.

1 Peter 1 (KJV) - 1ይ ጴጥሮስ
18: Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19: But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21: Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

So tradition is looked down upon in scripture in reference to any historic man made doctrine and further states that tradition is in no way an indicator of truth.

I hope you are seeing a pattern here friend.

Peace

Cruciform

Seeing as how the ancient rcc is responsible for all subsequent misdirection of the otherwise faithful;Death and banishment of the faithful and unfaithful, the crusades which entailed stealing, murdering, and utter deception. The Spanish inquisition, the holocaust, extreme blasphemy to the point of veering many thousands or millions away from the narrow path, hiding/ destroying ancient religious writings, misappropriation of tithes, sodomy, war and hate mongering, excommunication, altering the word of GOD, changing the Sabbath and other holy days.I could continue, but I think you understand.You asked; or rather, through willful ignorance, proclaimed me to be lying.Anyway. I wish you the best, and am certain the Catholic church will be restored by the Will of GOD.
By all means come back when you can manage to make sense.

Cruciform

The teachings of Christ has little to do with historical or traditional anything. Tradition does not make for infallibility. Just ask the pope. Or see if the Catholic tradition has changed throughout the years.
The Pharisees believed in their tradition too.

Its actually spoken against.

Matthew 15 (KJV) - ማቴዎስ
2: Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

Matthew 15 (KJV) - ማቴዎስ
3: But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

Matthew 15 (KJV) - ማቴዎስ
6: And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Mark 7 (KJV) - ማርቆስ
8: For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9: And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Mark 7 (KJV) - ማርቆስ
13: Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Galatians 1 (KJV) - ገላትያ
13: For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
14: And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

Colossians 2 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
8: Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

13: But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15: Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
16: Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17: Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Not speaking of the tradition of man or a historic church here.

2 Thessalonians 3 (KJV) - 2ይ ተሰሎንቄ
6: Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

That is one that seems to be talking of the ancient rcc.

1 Peter 1 (KJV) - 1ይ ጴጥሮስ
18: Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19: But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21: Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

So tradition is looked down upon in scripture in reference to any historic man made doctrine and further states that tradition is in no way an indicator of truth.
I hope you are seeing a pattern here friend.
Post #269

popsthebuilder

By all means come back when you can manage to make sense.
So you claim to understand scripture but you're not be able to decipher any of what I said? Either you rely on the tradition of man to explain scripture to you, or you are lying.

The first will be last, and the last will be first.

The "Catholic" church will be reinstated by the Will of GOD. It is already happening. But it will no longer resemble the blatant obvious error of man.

Peace brother.

I wish you the very best and apologize for offending you. It was not my intention, but a needed byproduct.
Post #269

ZacharyB

So, then, no actual proof (that the RCC doesn't agree with Scripture) whatsoever.
All that is necessary OBVIOUSLY is to compare the NT with RCC dogma/doctrine!
The RCC teaches against some of the NT.
The RCC ignores some of the NT.
The RCC adds some other stuff to the NT.

I know, prove it!
To which I say: many and many hilarious LOLs.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
12573815_416155675247359_8779831883152459170_n.jpg

Questions or Comments?

When any man or men stand in the place and authority of God, bad things will always follow.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Cruciform

All that is necessary OBVIOUSLY is to compare the NT with RCC dogma/doctrine!
To whose authoritative and binding interpretations of the New Testament?---yours, or those of Christ's one historic Catholic Church? I'll go with the latter, thanks.

The RCC teaches against some of the NT. The RCC ignores some of the NT. The RCC adds some other stuff to the NT. I know, prove it!
I'll wait.

Cruciform

When any man or men stand in the place and authority of God, bad things will always follow.
When Jesus Christ appointed the apostles to guide and teach the Church in his own name and by his very authority (Mt. 28:18-20; Lk. 10:16; 1 Tim. 3:15), did "bad things follow"? :think:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
When Jesus Christ appointed the apostles to guide and teach the Church in his own name and by his very authority (Mt. 28:18-20; Lk. 10:16; 1 Tim. 3:15), did "bad things follow"? :think:
Of course not. They did not teach as if they were God. They came forward as forgiven men and glorified the King of kings. 😊

Even Jesus, though God, humbled himself before God. 😊

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Philippines 4:

Make your own attitude that of Christ Jesus,

6*who, existing in the form of God,
did not consider equality with God
as something to be used for His own advantage.[a]
7*Instead He emptied Himself
by assuming the form of a slave,
taking on the likeness of men.
And when He had come as a man
in His external form,
8*He humbled Himself by becoming obedient
to the point of death—
even to death on a cross.
9*For this reason God highly exalted Him
and gave Him the name
that is above every name,
10*so that at the name of Jesus
every knee will bow—
of those who are in heaven*and on earth
and under the earth—
11*and every tongue*should confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory*of God the Father.

Cruciform

Of course not. They did not teach as if they were God.
The apostles (and their ordained successors, the bishops) taught God's message in Christ's own name and by his very authority---they spoke for God---and their teachings were infallible and binding (Ac. 16:4; 1 Tim. 3:15;1 Jn. 4:6). Therefore, your previous claim that "When any man or men stand in the place and authority of God, bad things will always follow" simply does not follow. Not then with the apostles, and not now with the bishops.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The apostles (and their ordained successors, the bishops) taught God's message in Christ's own name and by his very authority---they spoke for God---and their teachings were infallible and binding (Ac. 16:4; 1 Tim. 3:15;1 Jn. 4:6). Therefore, your previous claim that "When any man or men stand in the place and authority of God, bad things will always follow" simply does not follow. Not then with the apostles, and not now with the bishops.
I respect you. We disagree here. But I understand you.