ECT Tet and IP: so what's the bottom line, really?

Danoh

Like I've said previously: "Danoh is a Traitor to the MAD Cause."

No - you and your small cult like club are.

I've lost track of how many times you have stated something that is off, Scripturally.

Not one of your so called Mad friends have called you on it.

As if what matters more than your edification is your cult like club's "us against others" nonsense.

At least heir attempts that much with me; though out of her/your same obvious cult club duplicity.

Again, I'd rather have that than your cult like duplicity with one another.

You each take personal offence when called on something - what cult like babies nonsense.

You guys actually think I am the only one seeing this foolishness of yours.

In that case, here, have an STP :chuckle:

You're a bunch of Barneys :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No - you and your small cult like club are.

I've lost track of how many times you have stated something that is off, Scripturally.

Not one of your so called Mad friends have called you on it.

As if what matters more than your edification is your cult like club's "us against others" nonsense.

At least heir attempts that much with me; though out of her/your same obvious cult club duplicity.

Again, I'd rather have that than your cult like duplicity with one another.

You each take personal offence when called on something - what cult like babies nonsense.

You guys actually think I am the only one seeing this foolishness of yours.

In that case, here, have an STP :chuckle:

You're a bunch of Barneys :rotfl:

Just give a few examples of where I was wrong? I'm betting you won't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Prove me wrong Danoh. Supply your evidence to back up your assertion about old GM. If not, then, you prove yourself to be a liar. You don't want that on your non-existent conscience, do you?

Danoh

Just give a few examples of where I was wrong? I'm betting you won't.

Where I pointed out what you said about a Dispensation being a time period.

That is actually an Acts 2 belief espoused by Ryrie that even heir pointed out to Jerry way back when.

Boy did my pointing that out - one Mad to another - rile you up in the wrong way - you are still miffed about it :rotfl:

More recently, your comment that you follow the Spirit as to what the verses mean.

You are off on that.

I know as much as I do because I always allow for possibly being wrong and or for another to correct me; Mad or not.

And I know many Mads who are like me in this both with one another as well as with non Mads.

O'Hair himself had been this way.

Yeah, I am the one holier than thou :chuckle:

Bro, that is to your own loss of reward one day...reward He had wanted be yours...

Take all this wrong...but that is all you will be doing...that you might live one more day...in scorn towards anyone who points anything out to you...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Where I pointed out what you said about a Dispensation being a time period.

That is actually an Acts 2 belief espoused by Ryrie that even heir pointed out to Jerry way back when.

Boy did my pointing that out - one Mad to another - rile you up in the wrong way - you are still miffed about it :rotfl:

More recently, your comment that you follow the Spirit as to what the verses mean.

You are off on that.

I know as much as I do because I always allow for possibly being wrong and or for another to correct me; Mad or not.

And I know many Mads who are like me in this both with one another as well as with non Mads.

O'Hair himself had been this way.

Yeah, I am the one holier than thou :chuckle:

Bro, that is to your own loss of reward one day...reward He had wanted be yours...

Take all this wrong...but that is all you will be doing...that you might live one more day...in scorn towards anyone who points anything out to you...

That's all you have? A Dispensation IS a period of time in which God is dealing with humanity according to His will and purpose. That's your ONLY piece of "evidence?" Pretty skimpy Danoh. I'd be embarrassed to be shouting "VICTORY," if I was you. Thank God, I'm not you.