ECT Tet and IP: so what's the bottom line, really?

Danoh

We're now living in "The Dispensation of Grace." At some point, that will run out. So, we may consider that a "Period of time."

Ah, the logic of illogic that pride might have its way...

As I have already stated - even heir refuted Jerry on that...

More recently, your comment that you follow the Spirit as to what the verses mean.

You are off on that, as well.

But at least you are finally looking at this again, even if in denial...

You actually consider having a thing pointed out to you...an offence.

That too...is off.

Danoh

Deal with those two or three - based on Scripture - not your say so - and we can deal with the others...or not.

It is your loss before the Lord...not mine.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ah, the logic of illogic that pride might have its way...

As I have already stated - even heir refuted Jerry on that...

More recently, your comment that you follow the Spirit as to what the verses mean.

You are off on that, as well.

But at least you are finally looking at this again, even if in denial...

You actually consider having a thing pointed out to you...an offence.

That too...is off.

I stand by what I said. Heir is one of the BEST posters on TOL. She's intelligent, has Spiritual discernment, Knowledge, Wisdom from on high, and one GREAT human being. Yet, I've seen you put her down. There's no comparison between you and her. You two are "Polar Opposites."

As I've told you before and it's worth mentioning again, I find you totally repulsive and pretentious. You also need to work on your spelling. Are you even a High School Graduate? I'd be surprised to hear if you were.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Deal with those two or three - based on Scripture - not your say so - and we can deal with the others...or not.

It is your loss before the Lord...not mine.

You ONLY mentioned one? I guess your ability to spell and count are off. If you're gonna try and fool posters into thinking you're a future "Mensa Member" it would be best to learn how to spell or use "Spellcheck."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, you only came up with one measly supposed wrong "Un-MAD" mistake, I supposedly made and I proved you wrong. So, I guess if that's all you have, I'll just move along, pal. Better luck next time. :loser:

TweetyBird

No. Read about the "Fullness of the Gentiles."

What does that have to do with the "dispensation of grace" in Eph 3?

Eph 3
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

andyc

just breezing through this thread, which would be a lot quicker if it wasn't for marowbe.

He is just so pointless. He really does offer nothing to any thread. Post after post of just mocking people who disagree.

Marowbe and Patrick Jane

View attachment 24809

john w

Hall of Fame
There are many.

I'll list some for now:

1) Denial of the New Covenant, and that the NC is in place today. This false teaching is contrary to what Paul preached, and what Christ Jesus accomplished.

The obsessed, habitual liar of TOL, weighs in...Another one of his "I never said..."'s...

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tet

Liar:

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Tet

Tet:If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, but I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today, even though they deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

"I don't understand why you MADists.."-Tet.

We don't understand why you are such a fool, that you contradict yourself on every other post, and don't see it, or lie about it, to prop up your obsession. Wait.....No, we do...you are so obsessed with allegedly disproving the dispensational approach, that you will lie, have no idea what you posted in the past, and defend perverters, as long as they are not MAD/"dispie" proponents.

Face you. We have, habitual liar.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just might, as I tend to get bored by the lack of a worthy challenge easily :chuckle:

Worthy challenge?

You don't even understand the difference between the Israelites from the House of Israel and the Jews from the House of Judah.

You need to start with simple Sunday School lessons before you attempt a "worthy challenge".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We're now living in "The Dispensation of Grace." At some point, that will run out. So, we may consider that a "Period of time."

It is a time period.

MADists are too embarrassed by their own beliefs sometimes.

Even Darby called it a "secret parenthetical time period". Darby should know, he's the one who invented the "secret parenthetical time period".

You won't find one Christian teaching about a "secret parenthetical time period" before Darby.