ECT Tet and IP: so what's the bottom line, really?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you even know who "the poor" are that Paul is referring to here?

So, now there are different groups of "the poor"?

You Darby followers never cease to amaze me with your desperation.

Please tell us which group of "the poor" believers today are supposed to remember?

Or, are believers today not even supposed to worry about any poor people?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Marowbe and Patrick Jane

They're both kinda like a cross between a sniper and a cheerleader.

They either take shots at non-Darby followers, or cheer for the Darby followers.

Neither one of them ever offers anything of substance.

Right Divider

Body part

Please tell us which group of "the poor" believers today are supposed to remember?

Poor frantic insulted little brat.

It's no wonder you're so stupid about the Bible. You never ready ANY of it in its context.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

They either take shots at non-Darby followers, or cheer for the Darby followers.

Well, your only message of substance is, Christ returned to earth in 70AD and was seen by everybody, but, didn't set His feet on the ground. Another one of your beliefs is that all Biblical prophecies already came to a conclusion by 70AD. So much for your false doctrine.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, we agree.

The mysteryboy is the biggest legalist on TOL.

The weasel, wimp, of TOL, Craigie, who has girly arms, and no chin, gets to release his tough guy act, with his "boy...little" stunner, to musterion, myself, to prop up his fragile ego, and make up for all the beating he took, as a youngen, in grade school, high school. Feel better, Wimpy? Release yourself....Let go....

Ever lift a bar bell, sweetie? Is that why you rarely leave your "home?"

Danoh

Worthy challenge?

You don't even understand the difference between the Israelites from the House of Israel and the Jews from the House of Judah.

You need to start with simple Sunday School lessons before you attempt a "worthy challenge".

You are no challenge. None.

john w

Hall of Fame

Please say "Darby," again, loser. Please?

Danoh

He was referring to "the poor saints at Jerusalem," you incompetent.

Why them, specifically, you imbecile?

Romans 15:26 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem. 15:27 It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
just breezing through this thread, which would be a lot quicker if it wasn't for marowbe.

He is just so pointless. He really does offer nothing to any thread. Post after post of just mocking people who disagree.

Marowbe and Patrick Jane

View attachment 24809

Well, why don't you write a letter to your Mentor, Kenneth Copeland and see if he can help you out? Or, report me to the Woodshed? You could possibly just stop getting so nervous about my presence? Take your choice?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What does that have to do with the "dispensation of grace" in Eph 3?

Eph 3
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Well, never mind, then. You're not important enough to be concerned about.

john w

Hall of Fame

Notice the wimp Craigie, since he is obsessed, and is void a spine or vertebrae, makes "nice" with anyone, whether they pervert the gospel of Christ, or not, such as candya, as long as they are not of the dispensational persuasion.

Luke 23:12 KJV And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

Different cages.....Same dirty birds.....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He was referring to "the poor saints at Jerusalem," you incompetent.

Yes, I know.
Why them, specifically, you imbecile?

Careful Danoh, you're in the process of proving Dispensationalism wrong again.

(Rom 15:27) They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

john w

Hall of Fame

Don't you realize how stupid you sound?

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Shazam, Gomer Craigie-the army of the stupid.

Danoh

For some "Darby followers" :chuckle:

Danoh

Yes, I know.

Careful Danoh, you're in the process of proving Dispensationalism wrong again.

(Rom 15:27) They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

Sure I am, dummy.