Ted Cruz is the best man for the job

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Well he is, but frankly that comes with the territory. He's a politician. Exceptions to the rule are pretty hard to find.

Examples please...I mean if you are going to call the man a liar you must have proof, no? I can prove that Obama is a pathological liar, heck he was named liar of the year in 2013, only to be topped by his lackey Gruber in 2014 or he would have got the crown then too. Really Granite, if you have some solid proof of his publicly lying than I am listening... I just think you don't like the guy which is a much different conversation.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Examples please...I mean if you are going to call the man a liar you must have proof, no? I can prove that Obama is a pathological liar, heck he was named liar of the year in 2013, only to be topped by his lackey Gruber in 2014 or he would have got the crown then too. Really Granite, if you have some solid proof of his publicly lying than I am listening... I just think you don't like the guy which is a much different conversation.

Rocketman, if you're not willing to use Google, then I can't help you. Cruz is a consistent and pathological liar. I'm not going to make a case here, because I don't have to. All you've gotta do is take two seconds with a keyboard. I can wait.

rexlunae

I posted Politifact's summary for you, and you didn't even respond. You seem not to want an answer.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I posted Politifact's summary for you, and you didn't even respond. You seem not to want an answer.

Of course he doesn't. I don't believe the Texas junior senator is exactly appealing to the best and brightest of American voters.

rexlunae

Of course he doesn't. I don't believe the Texas junior senator is exactly appealing to the best and brightest of American voters.

I think he's appealing to people who want to be lied to. People who need the enchanting story of the American Dream fulfilled, even if it isn't quite true.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I think he's appealing to people who want to be lied to. People who need the enchanting story of the American Dream fulfilled, even if it isn't quite true.

Indeed. What makes this so rich is that they're turning to a Harvard-educated foreign-born lightweight who's spent all of two years in the Senate to sell them a story. Ya know--the exact kind of politician they claim to hate.

Granite

Hall of Fame
putting negative, incendiary terms on what is not worthy of such is not leadership either

___

Not sure what this word salad means. The guy's a buffoon and a mouth, nothing more. He's good at rabble rousing a select chunk of the electorate. But he's no leader, he's not qualified to be president, and he's not going to be.