Ted Cruz is the best man for the job

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I went to rushlimbaugh.com. Now I know why she is pushing for Cruz when it was Jeb not even a week ago.

Granite

Hall of Fame
It'll be kind of amusing watching people defend Cruz for the exact same reasons they attacked Obama.

shagster01

Cruz has, unlike Walker, been in WA for some time. He knows how the system works.

He has, what, 2 years under his belt?

And he has not, unlike many other Senators, incessantly CAVED to the Ds... and their agenda

He pushed the issue of the Shutdown despite that not being popular

Doing the unpopular thing. That's what repesentatives of the people in a democracy are supposed to do, right?

Amazingly, he cares more about what is right than what is popular

Yes. "Right" as in the extreme right.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Explain it to me.

She didn't like Cruz because they badmouth him on Fox News. And only ungodly people don't watch Fox News. Now that Rush showed her, she is ok with him.

There is a very good list of people to the far right of Obama. Walker, Cruz, Kasich, Rubio....Even some potential RINOs like Rubio who is so far to right of Obama because Obama is so hard to the left.

drbrumley

Might as well just vote for Hillary with that list of candidates. :sigh:

I mean there is hardly any big differences between her and who Nick listed....

Last edited:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
It'll be kind of amusing watching people defend Cruz for the exact same reasons they attacked Obama.

almost as amusing as watching obama-drones such yourself tie themselves in knots trying to attack cruz without hurting bammy

but go right ahead granite - amuse us

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Ted Cruz is a better candidate, in a lot of ways, than the governors running, even though I do think, generally speaking, the president should be a governor... at least NORMALLY I would say that.

Cruz has, unlike Walker, been in WA for some time. He knows how the system works.

And he has not, unlike many other Senators, incessantly CAVED to the Ds... and their agenda

He pushed the issue of the Shutdown despite that not being popular

Amazingly, he cares more about what is right than what is popular

I think it's pathetic there aren't more like him in WA... or anywhere, for that matter

But Ted Cruz is effectively running for president of Sodom and Gomorra. It's unlikely that dystopian America will elect a true principled disciple of Jesus.