Ted Cruz is the best man for the job

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't give them neg reps

You are on their team. Your only dispute is who will be controlling the big government that you all support. Just like Nazis fighting Communists. That is your internal battle.

Scott Walker and John Kasich will win against any liberal. The only chance they have is to invent a scandal and push it. Which is strategy 101 for the left. Sweep the felonies under the rug and invent a scandal for the right.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nah. My most useful posts are sharp rebuke against rusha and barbie.

Nah. Your supposed *rebukes* are non existent, nick. Your replies are the type of flat out insults one would expect from an unmannered school child who pretends what he says matters.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You are on their team. Your only dispute is who will be controlling the big government that you all support. Just like Nazis fighting Communists. That is your internal battle.

Scott Walker and John Kasich will win against any liberal. The only chance they have is to invent a scandal and push it. Which is strategy 101 for the left. Sweep the felonies under the rug and invent a scandal for the right.

I vote tea party in the spring
and
republican in the fall

what do you do besides whine?

Quincy

Well he is, but frankly that comes with the territory. He's a politician. Exceptions to the rule are pretty hard to find.

He's also far too inexperienced, like Obama was. I haven't found any information about Cruz having military experience, either. If it's true, then there's another knock on him. If he can't bring his own experience and ideas to the table, it shouldn't matter how many military advisers the man can have. He'll just be coloring by numbers, like Obama, only conservative style. I could be wrong, though. It's suspiciously hard to find out which of our most popular politicians have military service.....

Maybe he served in the Royal Canadian Airforce, :chuckle: .

Granite

Hall of Fame
He's also far too inexperienced, like Obama was. I haven't found any information about Cruz having military experience, either. If it's true, then there's another knock on him. If he can't bring his own experience and ideas to the table, it shouldn't matter how many military advisers the man can have. He'll just be coloring by numbers, like Obama, only conservative style.

He's a two-year Senate benchwarmer. That's it. We've been there and done that.

Quincy

Yea, he's just the socially conservative version of Obama. Good for his people, not a diverse nation.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) — Just hours after Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) told CNN that he had no choice but to sign up for Obamacare, President Barack Obama signed an executive order making Cruz ineligible for coverage under the Affordable Care Act.

“Clearly, the hardship of receiving Obamacare was causing Ted a great deal of pain,” the President said. “This should take care of that.”

Obama acknowledged that the executive order, which makes Cruz the only American expressly forbidden from signing up for Obamacare, was an extraordinary measure, but added, “I felt it was a necessary humanitarian gesture to protect Ted from the law he hates.”

Even as he signed the order, the President said that he was “torn” about barring Cruz from coverage, stating,”He’s definitely someone who would benefit from seeing a doctor.”

In an official statement released later in the day, Cruz blasted the executive order and accused Obama of distorting his position on Obamacare: “I never said I didn’t want to have it. I said I didn’t want everyone else in the country to have it.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...rder-making-ted-cruz-ineligible-for-obamacare

Granite

Hall of Fame
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) — Just hours after Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) told CNN that he had no choice but to sign up for Obamacare, President Barack Obama signed an executive order making Cruz ineligible for coverage under the Affordable Care Act.

“Clearly, the hardship of receiving Obamacare was causing Ted a great deal of pain,” the President said. “This should take care of that.”

Obama acknowledged that the executive order, which makes Cruz the only American expressly forbidden from signing up for Obamacare, was an extraordinary measure, but added, “I felt it was a necessary humanitarian gesture to protect Ted from the law he hates.”

Even as he signed the order, the President said that he was “torn” about barring Cruz from coverage, stating,”He’s definitely someone who would benefit from seeing a doctor.”

In an official statement released later in the day, Cruz blasted the executive order and accused Obama of distorting his position on Obamacare: “I never said I didn’t want to have it. I said I didn’t want everyone else in the country to have it.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...rder-making-ted-cruz-ineligible-for-obamacare

:rotfl:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:chuckle: