Supreme Court Upholds Ban on Anti-Gay Therapy

glassjester

that's right. neither change

OIt's pretty self explanatory: homophobic garbage sounds exactly like racist garbage.

Please explain.

So what? What does that prove?
Your "argument" makes no sense at all.
Because what people say about something sounds similar to something else, the words are moral equivalents?

Does it not matter at all what the person is actually speaking about? Seriously, think, man.

Sure it about marriages, same gender and interracial, but it illustrates the facts rater well.

It doesn't illustrate any facts at all. You're just repeating your same nonsensical claim. "If two things elicit similar-sounding responses from people, those responses must be morally equivalent."

Explain how that works, please.

Here's an example of your "reasoning" not working:

Person A: I think robbery is a terrible crime.
Person B: THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE USED TO SAY ABOUT INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE! YOU'RE THE SAME AS THOSE PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU TALK LIKE THEM!

try talking about people who want to remove unwanted romance/love

Why should I?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Or even when not in prison.

Can Sexual Preference Change With Age?

But leftists will ignore such heretical claims.

On the contrary.

Very interesting:

They point up how imperfectly behavioral scientists understand what attracts us to a certain person at one time in our lives, but to a completely different kind of person at another. Violet and Ned add two more bits of anecdotal evidence to our dawning understanding that many of us possess more sexual flexibility than we ever knew.

MrDante

Please explain.

So what? What does that prove?
Your "argument" makes no sense at all.
Because what people say about something sounds similar to something else, the words are moral equivalents?
homophobia and racism are moral equvelants. Hatred all sounds alike.

Does it not matter at all what the person is actually speaking about? Seriously, think, man.

racists and homophobes are both taling abotu justifying hate.

I will say that there is one huge differnece between racists and homophobes - racists don't generally target children.

It doesn't illustrate any facts at all. You're just repeating your same nonsensical claim. "If two things elicit similar-sounding responses from people, those responses must be morally equivalent."
sound similar? They sound exactly the same

Explain how that works, please.

Here's an example of your "reasoning" not working:

Person A: I think robbery is a terrible crime.
Person B: THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE USED TO SAY ABOUT INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE! YOU'RE THE SAME AS THOSE PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU TALK LIKE THEM!

[/qutoe]this is just an exampel or you creating a very bad straw man

Why should I?
I would have been shocked if you even tried. It's part of your sad need to fabricate an image of gays as nothing more than a near animals that are incapable of love and exist only to satisfy their base lusts. Implying that gays and lesbians love would suggeest that they are people and it gets difficualt to promote hate and prejudice when the people you are targeting turn otu to be just like everyone else..

quip

BANNED
Banned
so how does that work? does a sex act define a person's orientation? Do iron bars turn straight men gay or are they just getting off? Is it love or is it rape?

Does raping a lesbian make her a heterosexual?

How can virgins have any orientation at all?

I've been over this with them...they've no suggestion nor clue. Just haters spouting off.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I've been over this with them...they've no suggestion nor clue.

well, that's a load of crap

once more - we're born hetero - that's the normal setting, the default

those who chose to embrace perversion, pervert that normal setting

quip

BANNED
Banned
well, that's a load of crap

once more - we're born hetero - that's the normal setting, the default

those who chose to embrace perversion, pervert that normal setting

I've never seen a hetero infant. :idunno:
How does one display as such?

quip

BANNED
Banned
correction

you've never seen an infant that isn't hetero

I wouldn't know one if I saw one...homo infant either.

Though you believe mankind is born sinful...that would lend more credence to the "born homo" claim. Yes?