Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

RealityJerk

A patriot isn't someone that agrees with whatever their government does, a true patriot stands on principle, not on land and blood. It's principle, that made America a great country, until it decided to betray its noble vision, of being a light to the nations, the city on the hill that everyone could look up to and feel inspired to be better, to be good. America has betrayed its noble mission and has become a heathen empire, and it like Babylon, will fall. God will bring America down to its knees, until it repents. Perhaps Trump will turn things around. He's not like Bush or Obama, in the pockets of the military industrial complex and other vested interests that profit from war and oil. I pray for Trump everyday and I hope he clears the swamp as he promised, because if he doesn't, America is doomed.

RealityJerk

No. You created the refugee crisis, so there. You're as smart as a baby genius Jerk.

You started the war in Iraq, Libya and Syria. You're a warmongering American terrorist. You love war. You could care less how many Christians, Muslims, Yazidis, Druze, Mandeans are forced out of their homes or slaughtered by your "regime change projects"/warmongering. So you deserve a sea of refugees flowing into Europe and America. You deserve whatever you get, because you're an American Imperialist warmonger/terrorist.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You started the war in Iraq, Libya and Syria. You're a warmongering American terrorist. You love war. .
NO, YOU started the war and YOU love war. See how that works? Where do you live, you Yankee hater?

I live a simple life and mind my own business like most Americans, we elect people to represent us and I support the government and military decisions we make as a people. War has been around since the beginning of time, I'd rather be on the winning side fighting for freedom and democracy and crushing oppressive and evil ideologies. Take your liberal trash to another country, dork slap.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If telling the truth to an American warmonger,
Made up.

that's made his flag and country an idol,
Made up.

is "mean", then I'll be mean.
You're mean.

If someone points out the errors in your ideology, they're mean, while you can demean and demonize your opponents all you want.
Just like you do.

Like Muslims for example and others that you don't like.
Like you towards me, for example.

Pointing out that someone is supposedly "mean", doesn't make them wrong.
Duh.

They can be mean and right, and you can be a sweet, sensitive daisy snowflake and be wrong.
Duh.

I'm sure many servants of God in the past, even from biblical times, were often accused of being "mean", at least I'm not as mean as some of them were. Elijah slew all of the priests of Baal, he was really "mean".
That 'meanness' of Elijah was righteous.
And he wasn't near as 'mean' as his protegee Elisha. 2 Kings 2:23-24

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
You don't stand a chance against me in the kitchen.
That's my territory, and you best not muck it up with your dirty feet.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You started the war in Iraq, Libya and Syria. You're a warmongering American terrorist. You love war. You could care less how many Christians, Muslims, Yazidis, Druze, Mandeans are forced out of their homes or slaughtered by your "regime change projects"/warmongering. So you deserve a sea of refugees flowing into Europe and America. You deserve whatever you get, because you're an American Imperialist warmonger/terrorist.
You gonna follow up that rant with another of your lectures about being nice in discussion?
You are failing miserably in that department.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The sense of the commoner is abject stupidity and ignorance. You're a great example of "common sense". I prefer having the uncommon sense of God's Kingdom and His Holy Spirit.
Maybe you will be lucky enough for GOD to grant you some common sense.

RealityJerk

NO, YOU started the war and YOU love war. See how that works? Where do you live, you Yankee hater?

I live a simple life and mind my own business like most Americans, we elect people to represent us and I support the government and military decisions we make as a people. War has been around since the beginning of time, I'd rather be on the winning side fighting for freedom and democracy and crushing oppressive and evil ideologies. Take your liberal trash to another country, dork slap.

Yeah, you live "simply", while your government is raping and pillaging Iraq, Libya and Syria. How convenient. Perhaps you deserve some pain and suffering? The fact that war has existed since the beginning of time and even before that, doesn't justify your regime change projects/warmongering in the middle east. It's your imperialist, globalist ideology that created the quagmire in Iraq, Libya and Syria and the fact you don't have the conscience and character to recognize that, proves you're just as sick as the Islamists. The Islamists your government is funding and arming:

Mod edit: Youtube videos are over the top and outlandish--They are unwelcome here--please do not link to anymore stuff like this.

You deserve whatever you get. More refugees, more terrorist attacks and hopefully a war with Russia and China. A nuclear war would be ideal, to stop your godless empire.

Last edited by a moderator:

RealityJerk

Maybe you will be lucky enough for GOD to grant you some common sense.

The last thing anyone needs is "common" sense. You need the uncommon sense of the Holy Spirit. Common sense is moronic, and that's what you have. The moronic common sense. The sense of a typical dolt.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The last thing anyone needs is "common" sense. You need the uncommon sense of the Holy Spirit. Common sense is moronic, and that's what you have. The moronic common sense. The sense of a typical dolt.
Common sense is good.
If you ever get some, you will realize it.

RealityJerk

Made up.

Made up.

You're mean.

Just like you do.

Like you towards me, for example.

Duh.

Duh.

That 'meanness' of Elijah was righteous.
And he wasn't near as 'mean' as his protegee Elisha. 2 Kings 2:23-24

You don't stand a chance against me in the kitchen.
That's my territory, and you best not muck it up with your dirty feet.

Continuing to point out I'm supposedly mean, doesn't make me mean and if I'm mean, you haven't proven how it's unrighteous. You just don't like being called out on your Bull-Manure. That's why you continue to resort to these ad hominems. I never complain about anyone being mean to me on this forum, because I'm not here to pander to anyone's sentiments so why should they pander to mine? I'm here to debate and expose the lies and misinformation, for what it is.

Pro 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You deserve whatever you get. More refugees, more terrorist attacks and hopefully a war with Russia and China. A nuclear war would be ideal, to stop your godless empire.
ROFL!
All you need to do now is shout Allahu Akbar with your suicide vest on.
What a nut.

RealityJerk

ROFL!
All you need to do now is shout Allahu Akbar with your suicide vest on.
What a nut.

You're not making any sense, perhaps you should get some of that "common sense" you often appeal to in your posts. If you support American terrorism/warmongering in Iraq, Libya and now in Syria, then it's only "common sense" that you shouldn't be surprised when you get a sea of refugees into your country and terrorist attacks. You kill their parents,their brothers and sisters, their wives and husbands, their children, and they in turn do the same to you. Why are you surprised genius? Why are you crying and pretending that you're an innocent little lamb? You shed their blood, they shed yours. That's a little "common sense" for you. Wake up.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've always done that. Saying you deserve the same treatment you inflict on others, is as you like to say "common sense".
Ahhh, so you live by tit-for-tat rules, and you think that is common sense????
ROFL!
You crack me up with your two-faced nonsense.