St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Pirates overcome 6-1 deficit and win AGAIN!!!

enjoy the next 2 weeks !!! Double header tomorrow, but pi rates have 10 games against the Cubs and Cardinals in the next 15 days, CRUNCH TIME

plus a west coast swing

we will see if pit has the hutzpah to win the division. but they gotta beat the Cubs

Last edited:

The Berean

Even more bizarre, is that in the movie, the Cubs beat Miami in the World Series.

The movie came out four years before the Florida Marlins existed. And, the Marlins didn't change their name to the "Miami" Marlins until 2012.

Chicago Cubs win the world Series Back to the future II

Well except for the fact that the Marlins and Cubs can't meet in the World Series since they both play in the National League.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I thought the Washington Harpers were toast.

i think if it ended today the giants & nats would have a 1 game play off for the wild card, i may be wrong

the pi rates can't handle the cubs, awwwww shucks. the blue jays have a big lead tonight

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i think if it ended today the giants & nats would have a 1 game play off for the wild card, i may be wrong

the pi rates can't handle the cubs, awwwww shucks. the blue jays have a big lead tonight

it's funny when players today or of any day say that they don't scoreboard watch or check the standings. maybe 120 years ago when they had to wait for a telegraph or pony express.

but with the obsession over #'s and stats and just checking the W-L records is unavoidable. i submit that EVERY PLAYER checks.

if the fans check, you know the players and coaches do too, anyone that says they don't is trying to act cool and collected - liars

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
it's funny when players today or of any day say that they don't scoreboard watch or check the standings. maybe 120 years ago when they had to wait for a telegraph or pony express.

but with the obsession over #'s and stats and just checking the W-L records is unavoidable. i submit that EVERY PLAYER checks.

if the fans check, you know the players and coaches do too, anyone that says they don't is trying to act cool and collected - liars

Cardinals Magic # 12

StanJ

Jays need 12 for a WC and 16 to clinch the division. They are also only 2.5 games behind KC for the AL best record which would mean they would get home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Looking more and more like a battle of the Blue and Red birds! :thumb:

SaulToPaul 2

I'm glad to see Strasburg coming on strong for the Washington Harpers. I wish he could stay healthy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i didn't get a chance to watch the day game today, but the cubbies thumped the Cardinals 8-3.

pi rates play in LaLa land and the Jays are leading while the yanks are trailing tonight's games

StanJ

i didn't get a chance to watch the day game today, but the cubbies thumped the Cardinals 8-3.

pi rates play in LaLa land and the Jays are leading while the yanks are trailing tonight's games

Yep watched the Cards and Cubbies. Man the Cubbies are on a streak.
Watching Bucks and Dodgers just now and it just ended with the Dodgers winning 6-2.

Jays won Yanks lost so we're 4.5 up. Also KC lost so we're closer to AL lead as well. If we win the next and they lose, were tied for AL lead.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yep watched the Cards and Cubbies. Man the Cubbies are on a streak.
Watching Bucks and Dodgers just now and it just ended with the Dodgers winning 6-2.

Jays won Yanks lost so we're 4.5 up. Also KC lost so we're closer to AL lead as well. If we win the next and they lose, were tied for AL lead.

it's meant to be Stan, it's in the Cards