StanJ

AL East

EastWLPCTGBHOMEROADRSRADIFFSTRKL10
Toronto Blue JaysTOR7960.568-47-2532-35760570+190L16-4
New York YankeesNYY7761.5581.540-2937-32671585+86L26-4
Tampa Bay RaysTB6871.4891133-3535-36534543-9W15-5
Baltimore OriolesBAL6772.4821238-2729-45604577+27W24-6
Boston Red SoxBOS6673.4751339-3527-38646668-22W16-4

that didn't c/p right - but even if the jays lose the division, they would be a wild card, lol - :first:

Fixed it for ya, and to quote all the Jays, We are NOT playing for the wild card...we're playing to win the ALE.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He may be in mourning for the late great Juaquin Andujar.

he gave me 2 or 3 baseballs before 1 game. we would get there when the gates open for batting practice and fielding warm ups when i was in grade school. my dad and i would yell to the players - throw us a ball ! -

sometimes they did cuz i was a kid. i got bats too (cracked)

SaulToPaul 2

he gave me 2 or 3 baseballs before 1 game. we would get there when the gates open for batting practice and fielding warm ups when i was in grade school. my dad and i would yell to the players - throw us a ball ! -

sometimes they did cuz i was a kid. i got bats too (cracked)

I'm sure that was like the kingdom of heaven on earth for a kid.
I would have loved that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure that was like the kingdom of heaven on earth for a kid.
I would have loved that.

yes, i just realized i don't look back on things like that as much as i should/could. i get so caught up in the recent past and bad memories, but that was great. being with my dad, we had field box seats behind 3rd base @the old and new Busch stadium. (he since gave them up, split between 4 guys since the 70s) but we would get about 20 games and always arrive early.

also, not my 6th grade teacher, but a teacher @ my school Mr. Long, was a security guard on the field !! him and my dad talked politics while i was mesmerized at the railing. there was one old man that went to every game, we called him Pappy, everybody did, he sat in the corner, down the 3rd base line with his glove, he was older than my grandpa. he went for decades since the beginning and at Sportsman's Park before Busch. good times !

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am very nostalgic for things that remind me of my childhood in the 70s and early 80s. I'm sentimental.

(Ecclesiastes 7:10) Don't long for "the good old days." This is not wise.

As a Steeler's fan, and having grown up in the 70's, it's really hard sometimes to not long for those Steelers of the 70's.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
(Ecclesiastes 7:10) Don't long for "the good old days." This is not wise.

As a Steeler's fan, and having grown up in the 70's, it's really hard sometimes to not long for those Steelers of the 70's.

we never said they were better days (but they were). i loved bradshaw, swann, stalworth, mike webster, franco harris etc. but i just loved great football, i loved the raiders too and the purple people eaters, the orange crush etc.

SaulToPaul 2

we never said they were better days (but they were). i loved bradshaw, swann, stalworth, mike webster, franco harris etc. but i just loved great football, i loved the raiders too and the purple people eaters, the orange crush etc.

I had an 88 jersey in the late 70s, and my brother had a 12 jersey.
Go Steelers.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
i'm in a bad mood when the Cardinals lose.

How about when they lose two in one day (like today)?

My daughter was watching Back To The Future Part II today. I watched a little of it with her. It's been over 25 years since I seen this movie.

Did you know that when they go from 1985 to the future, it is October 21, 2015 and the Cubs had just won the World Series?

Wouldn't that be crazy if the Cubs win the World Series this year?

latest

News.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How about when they lose two in one day (like today)?

My daughter was watching Back To The Future Part II today. I watched a little of it with her. It's been over 25 years since I seen this movie.

Did you know that when they go from 1985 to the future, it is October 21, 2015 and the Cubs had just won the World Series?

Wouldn't that be crazy if the Cubs win the World Series this year?

latest

News.jpg

that would be freaky and awesome really. but it won't happen cuz the Delorean breaks down !!!! MCFLY !!!!!!!!!!!!