St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think most people can figure out that the daily baseball scores can be found online. You don't need to post the results of the Cardinals and Pirates games.

i know, just keepin' the thread alive until crunch time - but hey thanks, i had no idea

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i know, just keep the thread alive until crunch time - but hey thanks, i had no idea

Cardinals Win !!!!

That's a Winner !!!!

i know everybody knows, cuz they all checked online or watched or heard the /game/score, but anyway -

plus there are so many multiple dozens of followers and subscribers to this thread showing interest on a daily basis.

folks must get tired of me saying CARDINALS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
maybe the thread will heat up during the September stretch run - post labor day

there's not a whole big bunch of baseball bores here on TOL it seems. i guess we reminisce too much. walking through the park and reminiscing, hurry don't be late . . . I can hardly wait 'til October -

Mocking You

Miguel Sano, Twins rookie is tearing the cover off the ball. He's got 15 HRs in only 51 games. Most of his HRs are prodigious blasts, 425-450 feet. He was robbed of a HR last week in Tampa Bay when his shot hit one of the catwalks ringing the dome roof.

He's got competition for Rookie of the Year from Astros SS Carlos Corea.

Here's his shot in Tampa Bay.

https://youtu.be/q3k2xLTToFw

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Miguel Sano, Twins rookie is tearing the cover off the ball. He's got 15 HRs in only 51 games. Most of his HRs are prodigious blasts, 425-450 feet. He was robbed of a HR last week in Tampa Bay when his shot hit one of the catwalks ringing the dome roof.

He's got competition for Rookie of the Year from Astros SS Carlos Corea.

Here's his shot in Tampa Bay.

https://youtu.be/q3k2xLTToFw

i'm an optimist when rooting for a team, if the Twins get hot or stay hot, they can still get the wild card -