St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, he doesn't, but it's fun for fans of any team, like me and the Jays. They are slaughtering their opponents these days, by BIG crooked numbers.

PJ and me are already looking forward to be the few talking about great WS games here. The Birds ( Jays/Cardinals) are gonna be there.
:banana:

that redbird is so mean lookin' and much smarter than a dull jaybird. the Red is astonishing and the opponents can't compete.

StanJ

i remember the time Fernando Tatis hit 2 grand slams in 1 inning for the Cardinals. Mark Whiten hit 4 homers in a game. both rarer than rare

I don't remember it, but Carlos Delgado hit 4 home runs in 2003 against the Rays. He holds a lot of the power records for the Jays and Eddie is getting close to or has tied a lot of them.

StanJ

I've got Encarnacion on my fantasy team. He's been a beast this weekend and has a 24(?) game hit streak going.

Shawn Green had 28 in 1999, so Eddie is getting closer and only needs 4 to tie and 5 to overtake. If he makes it into the 30+ category he will be in some RARE company.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i remember the time Fernando Tatis hit 2 grand slams in 1 inning for the Cardinals. Mark Whiten hit 4 homers in a game. both rarer than rare

stanj says -
I don't remember it, but Carlos Delgado hit 4 home runs in 2003 against the Rays. He holds a lot of the power records for the Jays and Eddie is getting close to or has tied a lot of them.

just think though - Tatis hit 2 count 'em TWO GRAND SLAMS - IN 1 (ONE)
INNING !!!!!!!!!!!!