ECT Speaking in tongues

andyc

"The dead still get raised today, but because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be."-candyandycain

Yeah.

You don't get what you don't claim.

Can you be bothered with raising my uncle Burt from the dead?

Uncle Burt belongs in the grave.

He owes me $78 from a Texas Hold 'Em Poker Game-he went light from me.

Yeah, that would hurt a lazy unemployed guy like you. get your shovel and dig him up.

Don't run from me, Penty Opie!!! Please? I could use the $'s, to send in my "love gift" to TBN("The Devil's Broadcasting Network"), and claim my anointed handkerchief, from Israel!!!!! Puh raaayyyszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!! Amen?

Yeah you could use $$$, but get a job like the rest of us.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes I claim to be supernatural, cause God is supernatural, and he lives in me.
You are natural....which means......well......carnal.
Carnal means "meat". And yes, you are a meat head.

Not only are you, not supernatural, you don't have the gift of "Rapier Wit" as well. If I was you, I wouldn't apply either one to my resume.

andyc

The Charismatic folks seem to follow any "signs and wonders" type of activity.

Like Jesus disciples?

They automatically attribute these "Manifestations" to God. Considering what the Bible has to say in Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
Yeah, the spiritually wicked love to do great things like healing and delivering, don't they?

Therefore, since we know there are "evil" entities at work in the world and they possess the ability to counterfeit "signs and wonders" don't you think there's a reason for concern?

So don't do anything at all except talk crap on this website all day long?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Yes I claim to be supernatural, cause God is supernatural, and he lives in me.
You are natural....which means......well......carnal.
Carnal means "meat". And yes, you are a meat head.
"You are a Meathead." ~ Archie Bunker, All in the Family

And whosoever lieth carnally with a woman, that is a bondmaid, betrothed to an husband, and not at all redeemed, nor freedom given her; she shall be scourged; they shall not be put to death, because she was not free.

And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, even a ram for a trespass offering.

And the priest shall make an atonement for him with the ram of the trespass offering before the LORD for his sin which he hath done: and the sin which he hath done shall be forgiven him [Lev. 19:20–22].

"This goes back to the seventh commandment. This protects the bond–woman. This raises the natural question, “Is God lending approval to slavery?” No. God is recognizing the sinful situation caused by the hard hearts of men, just as He did in the case of divorce (Matt. 19:8). It was recognized as a sin on the part of the man, for he had to bring a trespass offering. The woman did not bring an offering." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Law (Leviticus 15-27) (electronic ed., Vol. 7, p. 69). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like Jesus disciples?

Yeah, the spiritually wicked love to do great things like healing and delivering, don't they?

So don't do anything at all except talk crap on this website all day long?

Seems as if I've pushed one of your "Anger buttons?" Notice how you responded? MADs have a tendency to have logic, discernment, and common sense. Whereas, posters, such as yourself rely on feelings and emotions. By the way, what are you feeling right now?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I'll tell you if you ever believe the bible.

The Lord speaks to: the poor in spirit, those who mourn, those who are meek, those who hunger and thirst, those who are merciful, those who are pure in heart, those who are peacemakers, those who are persecuted (Mt 5:3-10).

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah.

You don't get what you don't claim.

In the name of Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus, I claim my miracle today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the Laaaaaaaaaaaws a shout!!!! Where is my uncle Burt? We've got another tournament this weekend!!!! I need a shill, to claim my anointing at the game!!!!! Guh-looooo ree to Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll tell you if you ever believe the bible.

I believe the Bible in everything it has to say. However, I have a problem with "Charismatic" storytelling that has no basis in reality or otherwise. Benny Hinn once told about a person who had been raised from the dead at a "function" he was at. Later, when he was questioned about it, he said: "I didn't actually see it myself, but, was told about it."

andyc

[/B]
Seems as if I've pushed one of your "Anger buttons?" Notice how you responded? MADs have a tendency to have logic, discernment, and common sense. Whereas, posters, such as yourself rely on feelings and emotions. By the way, what are you feeling right now?

Well no actually.

I've spent the last few weeks working my guts out trying to meet the needs of major US companies, working with them, while at the same time fighting spiritual strongholds, the kind of which I won't talk to you about. And while relaxing in the garden enjoying a beer tonight, I wander back to this website, and the thread about tongues was near the top.

You pathetic losers have nothing else better to do than mock something that requires some faith to operate in.

It's just sooooo.......welllll.................mad.

It brings to my attention how carnal mad is. It has no purpose, no goal, no vision. It's totally carnal and humanistic.

This verse comes to me.....John 5:44 "How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?

When you remove faith, you seek approval from men. That's sooooo mad.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah, that would hurt a lazy unemployed guy like you. get your shovel and dig him up.

Yeah you could use $$$, but get a job like the rest of us.

Woa, sweetie fruitcake!!!! Them's fighting words!!!!! Toucheth Nawt the Laaaaaawd's anointed, lest you be struck down by the spear and sling shot of David!!!!! Amen, saints? I rebuke you,demon Andy, in the name of Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!!

PS: I pay more in taxes than you do, fruitcake, in your job as an "evening engineer"(Translated-night janitor). Poor little Opie.....Not enough faith to live in live in luxury, as a son of the King!!!! Amen, saints?!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Well no actually.

I've spent the last few weeks working my guts out trying to meet the needs of major US companies, working with them, while at the same time fighting spiritual strongholds, the kind of which I won't talk to you about. And while relaxing in the garden enjoying a beer tonight, I wander back to this website, and the thread about tongues was near the top.

You pathetic losers have nothing else better to do than mock something that requires some faith to operate in.

It brings to my attention how carnal mad is. It has no purpose, no goal, no vision. It's totally carnal and humanistic.

This verse comes to me.....John 5:44 "How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?

Show us your w-2, bloke.

Danoh

Well no actually.

And yet, here you are...proving to all but yourself how clueless you are of the obvious - that it takes two to dance this "pathetic" dance you speak of.

Lol - We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance
And if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine
Say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Because you're one far behind

- Men At Work

Andc...andy do :chuckle:

andyc

Woa, sweetie fruitcake!!!! Them's fighting words!!!!! Toucheth Nawt the Laaaaaawd's anointed,

You anointed? :rotfl:

lest you be struck down by the spear and sling shot of David!!!!! Amen, saints? I rebuke you,demon Andy, in the name of Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!!!

PS: I pay more in taxes than you do,

Yeah.....I guess you're paying for your independence.

fruitcake, in your job as an "evening engineer"(Translated-night janitor). Poor little Opie.....Not enough faith to live in live in luxury, as a son of the King!!!! Amen, saints?!!![

Yeah...the words "luxury" and "mad" belong together.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well no actually.

Perhaps, you drank more than one beer? Just curious?

john w

Hall of Fame

Yeah...the words "luxury" and "mad" belong together.

I heard that most of you loser Brits, since your exit from the EU(look that up on the Net, candyandy-it's probably way over your fruitie red mop)get pre-declined credit cards in the mail. True?