ECT Speaking in tongues

andyc

I can't be bothered to look through the 35 responses to my posts, so lets just clobber mad and tell it for what it is.
Why are the maddies so against the gifts? Well......... the fact is they're against faith. And of course, the gifts don't work without faith, do they?
So when they come out in force telling us that the gifts are no more, what they're really doing is telling us that they do not want anything to do with faith in their lives.
Things like prayer, intercession, spiritual warfare etc, require faith and dedication, but the madsters just want to live it up and enjoy their flesh, while leaning on Jesus as an excuse for them to live selfish lives. So, they're obviously going to get upset when they meet christians who walk in the Spirit.
You see, maddies like things like prophecy, and fantasy, but they don't want anything to do with any power. It's like what Paul said, having a form of godliness, but denying the power. They like the idea of religion, and the idea of God and Jesus, but the practical living it out is just not for them.

Run from these people!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If in case, you do, please freely admit it. I highly doubt anyone will debate you on that. After all, there's a mix of very naive and ignorant folks around TOL. Mixed in with a few people who believe in the truth of the Grace Gospel and are in the Body of Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

I can't be bothered to look through the 35 responses to my posts, so lets just clobber mad and tell it for what it is.
Why are the maddies so against the gifts? Well......... the fact is they're against faith. And of course, the gifts don't work without faith, do they?
So when they come out in force telling us that the gifts are no more, what they're really doing is telling us that they do not want anything to do with faith in their lives.
Things like prayer, intercession, spiritual warfare etc, require faith and dedication, but the madsters just want to live it up and enjoy their flesh, while leaning on Jesus as an excuse for them to live selfish lives. So, they're obviously going to get upset when they meet christians who walk in the Spirit.
You see, maddies like things like prophecy, and fantasy, but they don't want anything to do with any power. It's like what Paul said, have a form of godliness, but denying the power. They like the idea of religion, and the idea of God and Jesus, but the practical living it out is just not for them.

Run from these people!

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You see, maddies like things like prophecy, and fantasy, but they don't want anything to do with any power. It's like what Paul said, having a form of godliness, but denying the power. They like the idea of religion, and the idea of God and Jesus, but the practical living it out is just not for them.

Run from these people!

I see you have decided, wisely I might add, to not admitting to being supernatural. For only God works in the supernatural realm.

andyc

That's a BOLD accusation, Wouldn't you admit? Do YOU claim to KNOW the hearts of all humanity? If so, that would make you supernatural. Do you claim to be supernatural?

Yes I claim to be supernatural, cause God is supernatural, and he lives in me.
You are natural....which means......well......carnal.
Carnal means "meat". And yes, you are a meat head.

DAN P

Hi and I believe in GOLLOSIA /LANGUAGES , BUT NOT FOR NOW as it was a PROMISE to Israel , Joel 2:28 and the same did happen in Acts 2:17-21 BUT IT STOPPED and in Acts 28:28 Israel was set aside and the Gospel and the Preaching of the Revelation of the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 and 26 rolled AHEAD !!

After Ron 11:25 then the Gospel of the Kingdom will take hold as the Jews , 140,00o will preach to their fellow Jews all around the world , wnd then Mark 16:15-18 will be Preached with many SIGN gifts that ONLY can be GIVEN by God Himself !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
I can't be bothered to look through the 35 responses to my posts, so lets just clobber mad and tell it for what it is.............
Why are the maddies so against the gifts?
Run from these people!

"The dead still get raised today, but because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be."-candyandycain

Can you be bothered with raising my uncle Burt from the dead? He owes me $78 from a Texas Hold 'Em Poker Game-he went light from me.

Don't run from me, Penty Opie!!! Please? I could use the $'s, to send in my "love gift" to TBN("The Devil's Broadcasting Network"), and claim my anointed handkerchief, from Israel!!!!! Puh raaayyyszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!! Amen?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Charismatic folks seem to follow any "signs and wonders" type of activity. They automatically attribute these "Manifestations" to God. Considering what the Bible has to say in Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Therefore, since we know there are "evil" entities at work in the world and they possess the ability to counterfeit "signs and wonders" don't you think there's a reason for concern?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"The dead still get raised today, but because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be."-candyandycain

Can you be bothered with raising my uncle Burt from the dead? He owes me $78 from a Texas Hold 'Em Poker Game-he went light from me.

Don't run from me, Penty Opie!!! Please?

:rotfl: That's funny Sonny.