ECT Speaking in tongues

andyc

Well, the problem is, I don't partake of alcoholic beverages.

Neither did I in America. The culture in the church was very much against alcohol of any kind. I told the pastor there that I disagreed with his understanding of scripture regarding alcohol, but respected it while I was there.
I also disagreed with his interpretation of prosperity. Giving to receive is not a biblical principle. Giving because we have already received, is.

andyc

Mark 9:40For he that is not against us is on our part.

You dig bible beer? Guinness?

Guinness is a bit bland. but it's low calorie, low avb, and apparently good for you.
America is really making some cracking beers. I like "Founders Porter". Founders is a great little brewery out of Michigan.
But of course, Belgium beers rule!

Those crafty monks know how to brew!

john w

Hall of Fame
Guinness is a bit bland. but it's low calorie, low avb, and apparently good for you.
America is really making some cracking beers. I like "Founders Porter". Founders is a great little brewery out of Michigan.
But of course, Belgium beers rule!

Those crafty monks know how to brew!

I heard that you've gained a few lbs./pounds, since you lost your job, drinking way too many beers, candyandy.Do you sorta wish they would drop, like the pound did, in Average Britain?

I kill me!

andyc

I heard that you've gained a few lbs./pounds, since you lost your job, drinking way too many beers, candyandy.Do you sorta wish they would drop, like the pound did, in Average Britain?

I kill me!

No I've actually lost weight.
Wrong again, W.

I'm currently 13.12 stone. About 196 pounds.
My goal is to get to 12 1/2 stone. I do not drink a lot of beer, just on occasions.
Tonight I had a glazing guy round after work repairing a window, and we had a beer in the garden when he finished.
Sat with my pad relaxing wondering what you losers were up to.
Same ole same ole

john w

Hall of Fame
No I've actually lost weight.
Wrong again, W.

I'm currently 13.12 stone. About 196 pounds.
My goal is to get to 12 1/2 stone. I do not drink a lot of beer, just on occasions.
Tonight I had a glazing guy round after work repairing a window, and we had a beer in the garden when he finished.
Sat with my pad relaxing wondering what you losers were up to.
Same ole same ole
When the Brits lost in soccer/football, only they could manage to exit Europe twice in one week.

I kill me!