ECT Speaking in tongues

andyc

So far this thread has gone exactly as I thought. No argument against tongues, lots of spamming with irrelevant posts, lots of mocking without wisdom, and even bickering among mad children.

andyc

You used to be a nice boy.

Still am. Soon as I nailed MAD and saw the link with gnosticism, I have never held back.
I've watched people here (who I respect BTW) crumble and try to find common ground, but I have always kicked mad in the teeth cause I kinow what the spirit is behind it. It stinks of humanism. Mad is a religion of the flesh.

SaulToPaul 2

Still am. Soon as I nailed MAD and saw the link with gnosticism, I have never held back.
I've watched people here (who I respect BTW) crumble and try to find common ground, but I have always kicked mad in the teeth cause I kinow what the spirit is behind it. It stinks of humanism. Mad is a religion of the flesh.

:chuckle:

andyc

Not much to chuckle about.

Mad people are .......

Interested in prophecy, but in a way that is favorable to people supposedly of this generation.
Determined to remove all moral restraints in order to allow the flesh to have total freedom to choose whether the person can seek God or not.
Determined to remove everything that challenges faith. Against hope, Abraham believed in hope, but to avoid disappointment, hope is replaced with theory.
Not interested in church, because people are supposed to worship in Spirit, something Madists don't understand.
Spend a lot of time talking about eschatology, because it is all powerless speculation that feeds ego rather than edifies those seeking answers to those with genuine needs.

SaulToPaul 2

Not much to chuckle about.

Mad people are .......

Interested in prophecy, but in a way that is favorable to people supposedly of this generation.
Determined to remove all moral restraints in order to allow the flesh to have total freedom to choose whether the person can seek God or not.
Determined to remove everything that challenges faith. Against hope, Abraham believed in hope, but to avoid disappointment, hope is replaced with theory.
Not interested in church, because people are supposed to worship in Spirit, something Madists don't understand.
Spend a lot of time talking about eschatology, because it is all powerless speculation that feeds ego rather than edifies those seeking answers to those with genuine needs.

You are talking more about the John Hagees of the world, than MAD.

andyc

We carnal evil MADists put ZERO confidence in our flesh.
Our confidence is 100% in Christ.

On the contrary, you boast in Christ because you are all to aware of the weakness of the flesh.
It's a mad case of, "oh may flesh rules my life, hope Jesus understands my misery. He died so that I can live in the flesh and not worry"

andyc

Any tongues audio posted yet? This thread is worthless without it.

1 Corinthians 14:2 For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him

Do you want to understand a tongue that no one understands?

SaulToPaul 2

On the contrary, you boast in Christ because you are all to aware of the weakness of the flesh.
It's a mad case of, "oh may flesh rules my life, hope Jesus understands my misery. He died so that I can live in the flesh and not worry"

Your flesh is just as wicked as mine.

But, my confidence is wholly in the LORD. Is yours?

SaulToPaul 2

Sure, but my boasting in the Lord is not to relax the carnal man and allow him to do as he pleases.

You might be surprised at what good moral citizens most of us MAD wackos are in real life.
We might be just as clean of a dirty rat as you.

andyc

You might be surprised at what good moral citizens most of us MAD wackos are in real life.
We might be just as clean of a dirty rat as you.

So why do you not "count it all joy when you fall into various trials"?

You see, your doctrine is designed to theologically manoeuvre you away from trials, and the result is to cause you to pour scorn on those who cling to promises in the word in order to believe for deliverances in the face of a hopeless situation in the natural.
By removing hope found in the word, you remove the character required to win a mighty victory through faith.This is a defeatist mentality, and very sympathetic to the flesh. The Psalmist said, "hope deferred makes the heart sick", but if you remove the hope, there is no fear of possible disappointment.

You can't see that character grows through victories won in faith, because your doctrine removes the promises that requires faith to stand in the face of impossible circumstances in the natural. Mad is so anti faith.

SaulToPaul 2

So why do you not "count it all joy when you fall into various trials"?

You see, your doctrine is designed to theologically manoeuvre you away from trials, and the result is to cause you to pour scorn on those who cling to promises in the word in order to believe for deliverances in the face of a hopeless situation in the natural.
By removing hope found in the word, you remove the character required to win a mighty victory through faith.This is a defeatist mentality, and very sympathetic to the flesh. The Psalmist said, "hope deferred makes the heart sick", but if you remove the hope, there is no fear of possible disappointment.

You can't see that character grows through victories won in faith, because your doctrine removes the promises that requires faith to stand in the face of impossible circumstances in the natural. Mad is so anti faith.

Made up, about us.

andyc

You prove my point.

Mad is all theory based, but you don't find this in the new testament.
Have you ever read Paul's prayer for the Ephesians?
You who are obsessed with Paul, can't even connect with Paul.

Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, are above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

musterion

Musty is now God?

That's a frightening thought.

We're obeying God by attempting to test all things.

You claim to speak for God when you boast -- and it was a boast -- that you speak in tongues.

YOU want US to believe you.

We're required to test you.

You could let us test you, so that we will believe you if you're telling the truth.

You refuse to let us.

We're in no wise in the wrong here. You are.