ECT Speaking in tongues

DAN P

You don't speak in tongues. You fake it like the rest of the wannabes. I used to be a fake just like you.

Hi and I was working in a shop , a known Pentecostal asked a question that we discussed and he said that he went to a class on how to speak in tongues , and then threw his arms toward heaven and and spoke GIBBERISH and said that is how you do it !!

dan p

Last edited:

musterion

On John Ankerberg's old board there was a (supposed) old timer Pentecostal pastor who finally got mad with cessationists and said "Tongues IS the Gospel!"

I'd like to think he was an deep cover but idiotic troll. The alternative is too disturbing to think about.

musterion

1lUmtKP.gif

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So andyc has not posted a video of him preaching to Sudanese where they understand him in their own tongue, and I hear it in English?

11 Cretans and Arabs—we hear them speaking in our own tongues the wonderful works of God.”

Therefore tongues are for a sign, not to those who believe but to unbelievers; but prophesying is not for unbelievers but for those who believe.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If preached today as unto us, let him (who preaches it as unto us) be accursed (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Jud 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Might as well ask if MADs hate Noah's instruction TO HIM - "build an ark..."

MADists dare not answer the question honestly.

Madists here do hate those who preach Peters Gospel.

and--

Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Madists here will never share in the truth of that.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are (spiritual)Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

and--

Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are (spiritual)Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

LA

Poor LA can't get anything right. Well, keep trying, maybe some day you'll get something right by mistake. You're sure not gonna get anything right on purpose.

musterion

and--

LA

Serious question.

If there has been one, and only one, saving Good News throughout the whole Bible, please tell us how someone would have been forgiven and justified during, say, the time of Obadiah.

DAN P

Serious question.

If there has been one, and only one, saving Good News throughout the whole Bible, please tell us how someone would have been forgiven and justified during, say, the time of Obadiah.

Hi and this one of the EKKLESIAS which are not in operation and will not be in OPERATION during the GREAT TRIBULATION so your TIMELINE is wrong , as the Body of Christ has been taken up to be with Christ and since we are the BODY and He is the HEAD Christ will RECUSE us as Gal 1:4 has recorded !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Serious question.

By faith in Christ.

Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Rom 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Gal 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
Gal 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

LA

musterion

By faith in Christ.

Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Rom 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Gal 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
Gal 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

LA

No.

Show someone in the Old Testament believing that Christ would someday be dying for the sins of the world, be buried, and rise from the dead for the justification of all who believe.

Show those exact specifics being believed the OT and you win.

andyc

If if I truly believed I had what you claim to have, I would have already posted evidence for the edification of the church and as a witness to unbelievers. That is no lie, I would have already done it.

We know why you won't.

The edification of the church is through the interpretation, and I have heard some dramatic life changing interpretations of the years.